Accident

Ophelia Barnes is running late to her new job, heading to the Library , she accidentally bump into a man " omg I'm apologize for running your beautiful dress" a tall handsome talks in his thick Brooklyn accent , Ophelia wince at the hot coffee touching her silk skin " I-it's f-fine it's my fault I should be seeing where I'm going" Ophelia digs through her purse and gives the mysterious man $20 dollars " here buy yourself a new coffee and please don't worry about me I really need to go bye" Ophelia went into the library.

The mystery man was softened in his heart for the first time in his life , the girl she had meet looked sweet and shy , she even gave a stranger $20 dollars.

He went into the coffee shop and brought himself a coffee he didn't need the money as he was incredibly rich like god wealth but he didn't have the chance to give the money back all he could think about was the girl that he bumped into wearing a black dress and lace running to one arm through her chest and to the other arm " hey Sebastian" a voice called out destroying his thoughts " hey jerk" Sebastian called out " it's Chris punk" Chris checking out the coffee lady " yeah yeah what you doing here" Sebastian drinking his coffee slowly " getting myself a coffee and what you doing here aren't you supposed to be you know" Chris drinking his coffee " yeah actually meeting the twat after this I'm so ready to kill him" Sebastian hand curled up to a fist showing his white knuckles " lower your voice I don't want you in jail for life" Chris checking around him " you also need to kidnapped his assistant one of them work in that library" Chris pointing down the street " yeah Chris I got everything under control" Sebastian putting his coffee down.

Meanwhile with Ophelia " sorry Mr Hiddleston I bumped into someone and they spilled there coffee on me and needed to clean myself up" Ophelia looking down "it's ok sweetie and call me Tom" Tom looked at her thing he would be with her by the end of the month calling her his pet " thank you Tom is there anything I can do to start off" Ophelia looking at him " yeah actually I need you to reorganize that book shelf that will take a long time so after get yourself a coffee I won't be here as I got some other business to do" Tom looking at the watch " ok Tom I get on it and I see you whenever I see you" Ophelia went straight to the backroom and put her stuff away, she came out and started to organize the book shelf, the library was pretty odd it's was more expensive and brighter , you would expect a Library to be small and brown , this Library was filled with chandeliers hanging with bright white lights, the store was big and smelled like fresh brew of coffee.

" what you thinking Sebastian I know that look" Chris raising his eyebrows " nothing important just something usual happened this morning" Sebastian slowly swirling his coffee " care to share" Chris placing his coffee down on the counter " well this girl she bumped into me and I spilled my coffee on her instead off shouting at me or even let me buy her a new coffee she said sorry to me and gave me $20 dollars to buy myself a new coffee" Sebastian drinking his coffee " well that's not usual Seb she probably the shy type and likes to be nice to people" Chris asking for another coffee, " yeah but that's never happened to me before like why didn't she shout at me" Sebastian questioned " like I said Sebastian she probably shy and she probably has a boyfriend if you keep saying she that pretty" Chris smirking " I never said she was pretty" Sebastian rolling his eyes " then stop talking about her and finish your coffee" Chris paying the barrister for his coffee" Sebastian drank all his coffee in one go and they both went out the door " do you like my suit" Chris trying to make conversation " yeah it's alright I mean mines better" Bucky grinning, Chris wore a light navy blazer a black shirt and a dark grey tie " come on man" They both laughed.

They both went back to Sebastian house , it's was massive and expensive it had clear teal pool with LEDs lights wrapped around , his house was mostly black and had 4 story's " hello sir are you ready" One of Sebastian bodyguards " yeah so I need you to go to his library called Hiddleston's books and kidnapped one of his workers" Sebastian sending him a location "ok sir I will be back shortly" his bodyguard went outside into his black tinted widow BMW.

Ophelia was done doing the shelf's when she was a tall buff man with a black suit on and a white shirt on Ophelia wanted to be nice and help him " hi sir are you looking for something" all of a sudden Ophelia has a bag on her head and being pulled into a car " please let me go i did nothing wrong" Ophelia was crying her eyes out , she didn't know what to do she was defend less the guy was stronger and taller , all Ophelia was cry her hands where tied back and still had the bag on his head.

She felt the car stop, she was assuming they have arrived to wherever they had stoped , she heard a car door open and close , then felt a strong hand on her arm dragging her out " please let me go" Ophelia trying to get free but was no use she heard a conversation happen " sir where shall I put them" said one " in that room I will be there in a second" said another, Ophelia was dragged to a mystery room and was pushed in the floor , Ophelia moved herself around the room to try find a corner , after 2 minutes she did she put her legs into her face and her hands where still tied up behind her she cried didn't know what to do.

She heard a door open and closed she didn't bother to lift her head up as she had nothing to look at part from darkness which she had been seeing for the past 50 minutes, foot steps came closer and closer and whoever it was lifted the bag of her head , she looked up to find the same guy who she bumped into her " you" the strange man looked confused " what do you want from me I didn't do anything" Ophelia in a shaking voice " why you working for him" the man sat on one knee facing her " work for who" Ophelia looking down " Tom Hiddleston" the man spoke " it's my first day, at working at his library that's why I was running till I bumped into you I went in and told me he had something to do or business is what he called it that's all i know I promise" Ophelia still looking down tears dripping from her eyes , Sebastian looked at her , " what's your name mine is Sebastian" he looked at her trying to sound nice for once in his life " O-Ophelia Barnes" Ophelia still looked down not wanted to make eye contact " do you have any family" Sebastian looking at her " no mom and dad died of overdose , grandparents died of old age , and I have no siblings" Ophelia cried a bit more , Sebastian looked down " why work at library" he questioned " I need money to pay my rent he offered $300 a month and I need &250 to spend on rent and &5 dollars on me" Ophelia looking at him , Sebastian had no clue what to do so he stud back up and walked out he was gone for a long while and Ophelia fell sleepy so she fell asleep in a uncomfortable place.