Spoiled

Ophelia woke up at half 4 in the morning even though she would usually wake up at 5 , she wanted extra time to get herself ready , she looked at Sebastian snoring lightly , he looked peaceful and calm, she had never seen him relax, he would always be tensed up and never stop working , once she got of Of Sebastian cuddle she slowly made her way to her room , she went to go have a shower, using her usual vitamin shampoo, conditioner and body wash , after she did her morning routine washing her face, doing her teeth brush , brushing and curling her hair after she wore one of the new dresses Sebastian had brought her a black summer dress , with pink yellow and red flowers covering her the a deep v cut , she wore a light pink eyeshadow and a red lip.

Once she was done it's was 5:30 am , she quickly went down to make his black coffee and skipped back up to his room, " Mt Stan I made your coffee" she sat next to him leaving her coffee on the bed side table, she slowly started to play with his hair, making him slowly wake up, once he got up , Ophelia had the coffee ready in her hand passing to him " thank you and Ophelia please call me Sebastian or Seb Mr Stan make me sound old" Sebastian taking another sip of his coffee, Ophelia chuckled " so is there anything i can do" Ophelia running her fingers through her black main " i want us to go shopping" Sebastian looking at her ever movement " sure I can help carry your bags while you shop" Ophelia smiling shyly "no i am shopping for you" he says in a grin , Ophelia shot her head up to look at " what no no wait what you already brought enough clothes for me I don't need more" Options says trying not to raise her voice " I brought you a necklace 1 pair of pants and 5 dresses"Sebastian chugging the rest of his coffee " yeah enough" Ophelia turning away from him " well you can't disobey me because one it's part of the rules and two I will punish you" Sebastian grinning " don't expect me to talk to you then" Ophelia went out of the room into hers she hated when she was being forced to do something that made her feel guilt and bad.

Sebastian knew he was going out in public so he need to not be recognized in public, he took a shower and wore white t shirt, black jeans a blue silky jacket with a pair a sunglasses, he did his hair in a low man bun. He went down stairs to see Ophelia watching tv and a scrabbled egg and toast in-font of her " there's your breakfast Stan" Ophelia shoving the plate in his hand , she went into the kitchen to her him a glass of water , he sat down a dug in and watched the news " Breaking News a man has been missing for over 2 days , he worked at the library and his manger Mr Hiddleston has seen no sign of him police are trying to track him down" Sebastian quickly changed the channel before Ophelia came in, as soon as he did Ophelia walked in with a glass of cool water in her hand , Sebastian was relived she didn't see that " heys a glass of water" She handed it to him , Ophelia looked at Sebastian and saw he was very tense than usual " hey are you ok you seem more tense than usual, you know we don't have to go any where if you need rest" Sebastian chuckled his nerves off saying " you are going on this shopping trip and you not going to get away with it" Ophelia sat back on the sofa rolling her eyes " did you eat" Sebastian questioned " yeah I had a piece of toast my coffee filled me up" Open lying through her teeth.

Once he was done they both heard to the car, Sebastian opened the door for Ophelia she thanked him and got in, although she hated going shopping she was excited to see the worked again after three days being locked in a house " Ophelia didn't realized that the car had been moving , she felt the car stop at the big bright white sign ' DIOR' Ophelia gave a huge sign making sure Sebastian could hear it " stop being dramatic and get your pretty ass out of the car" He laughed , Ophelia once again rolled his eyes " you never seen my ass" Ophelia smirked, Sebastian laughed and interlock his fingers with hers holding hands , they went inside straight to the counter " Mr and Mrs Stan welcome your vip section is ready" The lady smiling , Ophelia was about to correct her when Sebastian interrupted her " thank you we will be on our way" Sebastian Gabe her a stern look telling Ophelia to shut the fuck up, Ophelia got the hint " thank you" Ophelia saying to the lady " no problem you guys look like a very cute couple" she complemented them both , Sebastian laughed whiles Ophelia blushed " thank you we will be on our way" Sebastian guided Ophelia up the elevator by putting his hand on the back of her neck , the went inside the elevator When the doors closed Ophelia questioned Sebastian immediately " why did she call us Mr and Mrs Stan" Ophelia looking at him " because I wanted to and I can" He grinned , Ophelia scoffed " your being very naughty you know and I'm losing my temper with you so one more thing and watch what happens" He said in a raspy dark voice but also smirked , the elevator door opened to the sight of beautiful summer dresses , " you go wait in the changing rooms and take your clothes off I will pick out some dresses since you won't touch anything" Sebastian parted away form Ophelia, She went over to the changing rooms it was a big room with a mirror in front , she striped herself  down leaving in her pantries and bra letting the cool breeze hit her giving her goosebumps.