Date Night

Ophelia woke up to Sebastian leaning against the bed rest and him playing with her hair " good morning bubs" Ophelia yawned and kissed him " good morning doll how did you sleep?" Sebastian gave a kiss in return " great thanks to you I slept like a baby" Ophelia got up and put her head on Sebastian shoulder " so got anything to do today any work" Ophelia channel surfing on tv " doll where here to relax and have fun no work aloud after what happened I don't want us to back for a while" Sebastian kissing her head " ok how long we taking" Ophelia looking at him " 2 weeks" Ophelia had a huge smile on her face " what" Sebastian mimicked her smile " me and you time, it's a good thing you don't have work we going to have so much fun" Ophelia cuddle into Sebastian side " yeah there will be LOADS of me and you time" Sebastian smirked, Ophelia slapped the side of his arm " SEB! That's not why I meant" Ophelia laughing " whatttt I cant help it your so beautiful" Sebastian grinned " by the way I set up a surprise for this afternoon and I want you to dress fancy" Sebastian looking at her.

Sebastian kissed Ophelia and the kiss quickly turned hungry while still kissing, Ophelia sat on his lap, facing him while playing his hair, Sebastian pulled away whispering " god your lips taste amazing" and continued to make out they, couldn't get there hands of each other, Sebastian slowly took Ophelia off,Ophelia quickly pulled away and slapped his hand off " what wrongs baby" Sebastian in a worried tone " we can't do it now maybe tonight, I'm still a bit sore and if we do it then I won't be able walk for a month" Sebastian smirked " I wont let you walk for a year" Ophelia playfully rolled her eyes " what shall we do now" Sebastian questioned, " movie?" Ophelia kissing him " sure baby you pick I will quickly make breakfast for the both of us" before Ophelia could say anything Sebastian went straight out of the door.

Sebastian came back with one plate " hey doll I'm back" Sebastian sat on the bed next Ophelia " what did you make" Ophelia smiling at him " well doll if you should know I made pancakes with a side of Berry's and syrup" Sebastian places the plate between them both "I never knew my boyfriend was a chef" Ophelia picked up a berry and placed it into her mouth, " there's a lot of things you don't know about me doll" Sebastian mumbled so she couldn't hear, " what movie are we watching doll" Sebastian looking at her " Ratatouille" Ophelia went on Disney+ and played the movie " the main character kinda looks like you" Ophelia grinned " oh yeah so he's handsome" Ophelia grin turned into a smirk " you see"

" did you call me a rat" Sebastian sounding offended playfully " yeah well he is cute though" Ophelia giggled " no rat is cute doll" Sebastian smiled at Ophelia " well this one is" Ophelia laughed " ok doll you get no more Berry's pancake or berry's" Sebastian took the plate and placed it on his lap " yeah that's ok I'm full and I fell like I over eat myself anyways I'm still trying to get back into eating correctly" Ophelia kissing Sebastian on the check " doll you eat one pancake and a few berry's how are you full" Sebastian looked surprise " yeah well I  don't won't to throw up on the soft bed" Ophelia laying back down " you should get ready doll for your surprise I'm going to a different room so I can get ready so you later doll" Sebastian ran out of the door with the plate.

Ophelia laughed and got up , she went into the shower and washed herself of, before slipping on her cherry wine satin dress, with a pair of red heals, and wore her butterfly necklace that Sebastian brought her, she let her hair down and put into strong curls (picture at the top for reference).

Ophelia went down to see Sebastian in a black suit, black blazer, shirt and pants, " hey gorgeous...wow... you look delicious" Sebastian smirked " hey handsome and shut up also what's the surprise" Ophelia kissing him on the lips and hugging him placing the side of her face on his chest " ok doll close your eyes and don't worry I will lead you" Ophelia did exactly that she closed her eyes and pulled away form the hug Sebastian kissed her lips and held her hand the walk for a minute " ok doll open your eyes" Ophelia opened her eyes to see a table lit dinner, " I didn't cook the food i had to order it but I set this up like a dinner date I hope you like it doll" Open looked up at him with no expression " you did this for me?" Ophelia shocked " yeah doll why you don't like it" Sebastian was now nervous " like it?......I fucking love it it seb it's amazing" Ophelia went up to him and kissed him passionately, she pulled away looking at him " thanks doll you made me nervous for a sec now come and eat" Sebastian pulled out a chair for her " what a gentle men" Ophelia laughed " anything for you m'lady" Sebastian smiled and sat opposite her.

They eat and laughed and talk getting to know one another, mid way through dessert Ophelia phone rang, " who is it doll" Sebastian looking over to her phone " it's Scarlet wonder why she calling" Ophelia picked up her " answer it doll" Sebastian continue to eat his dessert, Ophelia picked it up and put it on speaker " Hey Scar what up" " Hey O are you alone I really need to tell you something" Ophelia looked at Sebastian " yeah I'm alone why what's up what do you need to tell me" Ophelia could hear the worried tone in Scarlet voice " Scarlet what's up your scaring me" " Sebastian isn't who he says he is"  Sebastian tensed up and Ophelia looked at Sebastian and see him tense up " Scarlet what do you mean Sebastian isn't who he says he is what you taking about" Ophelia eyes where focused on Sebastian " Sebastian he is apart of the Mafia" Ophelia eyes widen " WAIT WHAT! what do you mean he works for the mafia" Sebastian looked at her and see tears in her eyes and anger " Ophelia I need you to trust me on this Sebastian is a Mafia boss he is cold blooded, and killed so many innocent people I heard Chris taking to someone on the phone, he was saying how him and Sebastian worked together and Chris is like co- boss I broke up with him as soon as possible" Ophelia tears ran down her face, Sebastian grabbed her phone and hanged up on Scarlet.

" stay away from me" Ophelia screamed " doll let me explain" Sebastian was filled with different emotions " no you you lied to me all this time how do I know you aren't going to do anything to me" Ophelia ran upstairs and locked the door , Sebastian went up and banged on the door " doll doll please open the door please let me explain just open the door" Sebastian for the first time started to cry.

Ophelia stayed silent " please doll listen to me just open the door" Sebastian kept banging and Ophelia stayed silent " Ophelia OPEN THE GOD DAMM DOOR!!" Sebastian screamed, he heard Ophelia gasp " I'm sorry doll I'm sorry I didn't mean to shout please don't be scared of me" Sebastian gave on banging and put his back against the door. " I'm going to open the door put you have to stay right where you are before I scream so loud" Sebastian quickly got up and wiped away his tears, Ophelia opened the door and quickly ran back beside the bed far far away form the door " doll I need you not to be scared" Sebastian was about to walk in " don't you even dare take another step or I slam the door on your face" Ophelia walked another step back " ok doll I won't" Sebastian walked a step back " one don't call me doll anymore and two is it's true" Ophelia started to cry again " doll yes it's true but i'm not going to hurt you" Sebastian wanted go up to her and hug her tightly so he could prove it " I said don't call me that and that's what my ex boyfriend said to me but he came out abusive he just like you but your more dangerous" Ophelia spat " Ok Ophelia I won't call you doll but I'm nothing like your ex boyfriend and I'm not dangerous" Sebastian hated the thought that he was compared to that idiot bastard that hurt her he could never do that do her especially her " remember that Time when I asked you why you worked for Hiddleston" Sebastian questioned " y-yeah" " well he stole my 2 million dollars and used it for bad things things that you don't want to hear" Ophelia looked at him in his eyes seeing he was telling the truth " he was one that kidnapped you that's why he kept saying 'you work for me not him' " Sebastian was now spilling out the truth it felt like a weight had lifted off his shoulders " I want to think I don't want to see your face and I need to sleep so go away" Ophelia quickly went to the door shut it on Sebastian face and locked it " ok if you need anything tell me please Ophelia don't be scared of me" Ophelia stayed quiet, Sebastian went away from the door and went down stairs, a single tear went down his eye as he cleaned up the dinner he organized he blow out the candles and went up to a different room.

Ophelia had a shower and went into her pjs she took the necklace off and put it away , Ophelia was overwhelmed by her thought what she had heard today, First in the morning it was perfect now by that one Sentence 'Sebastian is apart of the Mafia he is the Mafia boss' ruined her afternoon with the overwhelming thoughts she slowly fell asleep.

Sebastian was missing her so much he wanted to kill him self he wanted to make up for making her scared and making her cry but overall lying to her, Sebastian came up with a plan and fell asleep with a small smile.