Stay in

Ocean felt the plane stop, as the heavy turbulence " baby time to wake up" she whispered in Sebastian ear, Sebastian groaned " baby we can go back to sleep when we get inside but it is 9;00 am we can have another hour sleep" Ophelia kissed him and played with his hair " your right, let's get off and grab out travel bag" Ophelia stud up from Sebastian lap and got off the plane, Sebastian followed behind.

They got inside and Ophelia eyes was amazed by the vacation house that Sebastian had owned " wow baby this is yours it's......wow" Ophelia where still wondering around , the 4 tier Mansion was amazing each floor with the same color Scheme black and blue but each floor was different in a way. The first floor he 2 living rooms ,a huge kitchen, a toilet. On the second floor was like the activity floor, a arcade room, movie room, a room with a ping pong table, a dart board and a mini tennis court, both rooms where massive taking the entire second floor.The third, and fourth floor where guest bedrooms with empty hallways.

" come on doll our bedroom is on the fourth floor follow me"Sebastian ran up to the fourth floor with Ophelia trying to catch I'm behind " Sebastian slow......down I'm not that fast" Ophelia stopped mid way to catch her breath "your nearly there doll she 2 more floors" Sebastian shouted, Ophelia knew he was laughing to himself even though she couldn't see it, Ophelia had a sneaky idea, she knew how to beat Sebastian, she quickly went onto the third floor and went into the elevator, when she arrived to the fourth floor she couldn't see Sebastian, " your in big trouble now missy you cheated your way" Sebastian was behind he and grabbed her by the waist and threw her on his shoulder, he threw on the king size bed and crawled on top of her, kissing her, the kiss was hungry and tender, Ophelia pulled away " seb please not now maybe In the shower"Ophelia grinned " I thought you never ask darling now come in inpatient" Ophelia ran to the bathroom, stripping herself as quick as possible.

Sebastian mimicked her action, once they where both in the shower, Sebastian put the water on as cold as possible " seb-astian i-it's c-c-cold" Ophelia shivered Under the cold water running down her body " I know doll that's why I'm here to get you warm" in a seductive tone ,Sebastian pinned Ophelia on the wall water rushing down on them, Sebastian did hesitate to start kissing her down her body, Ophelia moaned and moaned she was loud enough to echo through the empty halls " seb please...please" Ophelia moaned out " what do you need doll tell daddy" Sebastian put in two fingers fucking her with his fingers, " please fuck me" Ophelia pleaded " what's my name doll tell what you need and what's my name" Sebastian kept roughly fucking her with his fingers, kissing her chest going into one then starting to the next " fuck me daddy please" Ophelia cried out, " are you on pills" Sebastian looking up, Ophelia simply hummed which gave him his answer, Sebastian got his size and pumped it into Ophelia, Ophelia cried in pain off pleasure, liking the sting in between her legs , " I-I-I'm going t-to c-cum seb" Ophelia moaning " not yet sweetheart not yet" Sebastian kept putting his size more and more into her fitting ever bit of his size into her," Sebastian p-please let me c-cum" Ophelia cried out, crying with pleasure " doll a few more minutes just a few more minutes" Sebastian hit Ophelia g-spot, Ophelia moaned louder than ever " you like that doll don't you" Sebastian kissing ever square inch of her body whiles fucking her, Ophelia hummed in agreement " seb please let me cum I beg let me cum" Ophelia was crying her eyes out begging " cum doll cum for me" with Sebastian approval, Ophelia wasted no time, once she was done she hugged Sebastian sniffling " shhhh shhhh doll it's ok, hope I wasn't to hard on you" Sebastian didn't give a shit but asked anyways, Ophelia didn't answer she just kissed him " come on let's get you cleaned up and let's actually shower" and that's what they both did.

" Sebastian I can't walk my legs are a bit shaky can you help put my clothes in please" Ophelia grabbed onto his shoulders holding them for dear life " sure doll hold onto me and I'll put your clothes on" Sebastian dried her off whiles doing himself, once they where done putting clothes on, Sebastian laid Ophelia on the bed " you look beautiful doll" Sebastian kissing her head, Ophelia wore a watching set a grid print cropped Cami top with matching mini skirt. " thanks sebby you look very handsome" Sebastian wore a blue shirt with some buttons undone from the top and black jeans " thanks doll let's stay in for today what do you want to do" Sebastian moving her hair putting behind her ear " can we just cuddle in bed" Ophelia still couldn't walk, and still recovering from the pain of pleasure " doll I didn't hurt you did I" Sebastian was now worried, Ophelia giggled " you where just making your mark baby nothing else" Sebastian let a sign of relief " now doll tell me what you want to do and not cuddles we will do that tonight" Sebastian raises his eyebrows " want to watch Grease in the movie room" Ophelia kissing him " that's a great idea doll come on" Sebastian get out of bed and stud up " can't walk remember" Ophelia giggled, Sebastian laughed to himself and picked up Ophelia bridal style " come on princess let's have quality me and you time" Ophelia smiled and smushed her face into his chest.

They both arrived at the movie room and Sebastian put down Ophelia on the 4th row and played in Grease, " I can I tell you something" Sebastian looking at Ophelia " sure bubs what's wrong" Ophelia grabbed his hand and rubbed his knuckles " I have never watched Grease" Sebastian admitted " WHAT YOU HAVE NEVER WATCHED GREASE" Ophelia shouted, Sebastian shuck his head no " well then your watching it now with me luckily this is my favorite movie" Ophelia Laid her head on his shoulders , Sebastian wasn't paying attention to the movie his attention was going to his precious girlfriend, what would she do if he had told her he was a part of the mafia and he was the boss? How would she react? When should he tell her? He couldn't tell her now one she was nearly been kidnapped and two he loved this women so much, she didn't care about his money and his power he had she cared about him Sebastian.

Sebastian was stopped by his thoughts by a soft snore in his ear, he looked at Ophelia who was sleeping on his shoulder " come on princess time for bed" Sebastian smiled and picked up Ophelia gently not to Wake her up, he carried her to there room, he laid her down and he laid next to her, she cuddle into his chest into a ball " goodnight doll sleep well" Sebastian kissed her on her head, Ophelia mumbled quietly " good night handsome sweet dreams" Sebastian smiled even more and fell asleep.