Thank you

Ophelia woke up with Sebastian kissing her head, " good morning doll" Sebastian smiled and kissed her head again, " good morning sebby" Ophelia kissed him on the lips " Sebastian?" Ophelia looked at him " what's wrong doll?" Sebastian in a worried tone " thank you for everything you did for me" Ophelia said shyly " doll you don't have to say thank you at all your the best thing that's happen to me and I love that you came to my life and accept what I am I don't deserve you" Ophelia giggled as he pecked kissed around her face, Ophelia got up, but when she start to walk she fell over making Sebastian giggle " seb I can't walk can you please help me" Ophelia laid there naked on the floor, Sebastian got up and smirked at Sebastian " well I really like the view so maybe not" Sebastian continue to stand there and look at her " seb please your making me feel insecure" Ophelia stud up and clinged onto Sebastian, " at least I complete my mission" Sebastian smirked which made Ophelia giggle, Sebastian laid her on the bed on out the covers on her, " I'm going to pick out your outfit" Sebastian got ready first, he played some music, and did a little show as he got dressed, making Ophelia laugh a lot, " ok I'll help you get changed" Sebastian went over and got Ophelia dresses he picked out a simple black top, with a short but wide v cut, and blue jeans with white converse, " remind me to ask you to pick out my outfits more often" Sebastian laughed/giggled " ok baby I'll carry you all day since you can't walk" Ophelia smiled, " I wanted to call Scarlet if that's ok" Sebastian laid next to her, "of course doll she is your best friend" Ophelia kissed him and looked up and down at his outfit, he wore a black shirt with black jeans " what" Sebastian smiled at her, Ophelia undid 3 buttons at the top of the shirt " that's better now let me ring Scarlet" Sebastian smirked and , kissed her neck at her sweet spot which made her moan, making Sebastian smirk even more, " don't do that shit seb" Ophelia slapped him on the arm playfully.

Ophelia phones Scarlet and after 3 rings she picked up, " hey scar are you ok" " yeah I'm fine Ophelia how are you and Barnes" " well we didn't speak much for a day...now...where still together" " wait really well me and Chris are back together" " That's great I just wanted to say thank you for telling me and not keeping a secret like someone did" Ophelia stared at Sebastian who smirked " it's ok O your my bestie" " just wanted to say thank you I will call you later on bye" " bye O"

"Really you did thank you" Sebastian tolled his eyes playfully " at least she told me the truth unlike someone" Sebastian scoffed " I was going to tell you I promise I was" Ophelia looked at Sebastian " our whole relationship would have been built on a lie if she didn't tell me now, if you told me after 3 months then it was a wast of 3 months" Ophelia looked down " well sorry doll I should of told you from the start" Sebastian lifted her chin and kissed her.

" it's ok I know now" suddenly someone rapidly banged on the door " doll get underneath the bed now!" Sebastian shouted, Ophelia did what she was demanded, she was Sebastian having a gun behind his back, Sebastian opened to the door, Ophelia put her hands on her mouth to contain her screams, as she heard gun shots fire, " baby it's ok now," Ophelia slowly got out from underneath the bed and sees Sebastian shoulder bleeding, " omg seb sit on the bed and don't even try to talk me out I'm helping the wound before it bleeds out to death" Before Sebastian could say anything Ophelia ran out to grab her first aid kit, she came back to Sebastian on the bed head against the rest bed, she went over and sat on his lap, straddling him,

" seb take your shirt off" Ophelia with a serious face "doll I don't think this is the time" Sebastian smirked " you ether take that shirt off or you never get to kiss me again" Sebastian quickly took his shirt off , Ophelia chuckled, " this might hurt so I'm sorry" Ophelia grabbed at cotton ball and added sterilizer and dabbed the knife slice on his shoulder, Sebastian winced in pain " I'm sorry seb" she continued " it's ok doll", Sebastian kissed her, and Ophelia smiled, she stitched up the wound and kissed the wound gently " so it can heal faster" Ophelia kissed him kill him and got of his lap, " who on earth said you could be so cute and adorable" Sebastian grabbed her hand and played with her ring he gave her. " I think you should rest you need plenty of rest for, that wound" Ophelia laid down and placed her head on the pillow " ok Doll I just want to be with you" Sebastian laid down and kissed her head, Ophelia cuddled up in him, placing her head on his chest, and sleep fell upon them.