New job

Ophelia woke up groaning as her back aced , she still had the bag on her head " Good your awake now put this on and follow me" Sebastian threw her some clothes " uhh how do I do that with my hands tied up and a bag on my head" Ophelia questioned " don't get smart I can kill you I seconds" Sebastian took the bag of her head and untied the rope on her hands Ophelia stayed quiet , Sebastian turned around and Ophelia rushed to put her clothes on "done" Ophelia said quietly " ok now follow me" Sebastian started to walk and she followed him " this is your new job Wether you like it or not I can't let you run free in the world as you would tell the world about my secret so your my new assistant" Sebastian looked at her " ok" Ophelia put her head down and said everything quietly " oh and we're going to the club later your coming oh and you live here now so I will give you a chance to get your things in your apartment to here" Sebastian drinking , Ophelia was shocked at the news but kept quiet " thank you you didn't have to" " well I did because I for have choice" his voice growled

A few hours later Ophelia was tired as she had been doing loads of chores around the house she sat in her room giving herself a breather " Ophelia come here" Sebastian with is loud but deep voice , Ophelia quickly went to him " how may I help Mr Stan" she said quietly " on that desk there is 2 things I want you to pick one up and hand me one" Sebastian referred to a black desk , she also saw a man having a bag on his head hands tied like her , she went over and saw a gun and a knife she quickly picked at the gun and handed it to him , Sebastian smirked and shot the man with the bag on his head Ophelia turned around put her hands in her ears and squeeze her eyes shut , she had tears in her eyes but didn't let them fall , she turned around to see the man died with blood pouring out she quickly looked at Sebastian who was already looking at her " is - is that all Mr Stan" Ophelia looked up to his blue icy eyes " yes now wait in your room I call you down when I need something" Sebastian placing the gun down Ophelia quickly nodded and went straight into her room , she licked her room and let the tears run down her face.

After an hour of crying she heard voice again " Ophelia come here" Ophelia quickly wiped her tears and went down " Ophelia I need you to pick me out a suit and make a big dinner I have a meeting and my guest will be hungry every thing you need will Be in the kitchen make sure it's ready by 9:00 ok" He looked back on his phone , Ophelia went to his room , it was massive and so Luxuries, so many Luxury surroundings her , she went into is huge wardrobe and picked out a dark blue blazer with a watching tie and black pants with a white shirt and left it on his king size bed, she quickly left the room , and headed to he kitchen, she decided to cook vegetable pasta with garlic bread , Once she was down she quickly washed the pots , plated the food and placed it on the table and ran to her room, she opens the window and let the cool breeze take over her body.

" hey Chris and Anthony nice to see you" Sebastian letting in there house " nice to see you to sea bass now what you got to eat I'm starving" Anthony laughing " One don't call me that two dinner ready" Sebastian lead both of them to the dinner table seeing everything set up beer , wine , food , it was presented Nicely " wow Sebastian did you do this" Chris sitting down " no actually my new assistant did that" Sebastian impressed " is she hot i need a date" Anthony laughing both men started to laugh with him , they eat and talked Anthony left and Sebastian talked to Chris, " Chris remember that girl I was telling you about how she gave me $20 dollars" Sebastian drinking his beer " yeah what about her" Chris questioned " well it was her first day working with Hiddleston at his library and my bodyguard kidnapped her , and now she became my new assistant" Sebastian laughed " wait what" Chris looked at Sebastian " omg" Chris laughs " come on we going to the club I'm bringing her I don't trust her yet" Sebastian places his beer down.

" Ophelia come down where going" Sebastian shouted, Ophelia came rushing down trying not to fall on the stairs " hi Ophelia I'm Chris" Chris smirked and put his hand out " hi I-I'm Ophelia" Ophelia said quietly shaking his hand gently " come one where going to the club" Sebastian went out the door and both Ophelia and Chris followed him, Sebastian was driving Chris sat next to him and , Ophelia sat at the the back, they arrived hearing music blasting through the cracks of the bricks, they went inside showing there ID first .

Sebastian drank a lot , so did Chris but Ophelia didn't drink so she just drank orange juice or water , Ophelia, Sebastian and Chris where done for the night so they went to the car , Ophelia sat in the drivers seat Chris at the back and Sebastian next to her " let me drive" Sebastian drunk " well I can't let you do that your very drunk"Ophelia started the car " let me drive" Sebastian said again " Mr Stan I can't let you do that your very drunk and we need to go back home safely" Ophelia was about to drive when Sebastian started to choke her " LET ME FUCKING DRIVE" Ophelia was gasping for air when Sebastian let she unlocked the car door , and started to run for her dear life,

" Sebastian mate calm down she was right and now she ran away , she will end up telling someone we need to find her" Chris went out the car and ran after Ophelia, he was faster and stronger , he grabbed her arm and put his hand around her mouth her put her in the car and Chris started  to drive, the car ride was silent while Ophelia cried silently, when they arrived she ran to her room and locked her self in , she cried and cried getting no sleep.

She went down stairs and checked the time it was 2 in the morning, Ophelia went in the kitchen to the freezer taking out a bag of peas she put the ,ice cold bag on her bruised neck , the ice was like it was burning against her smooth skin she wince at the pain " you know you better go to her room before he sees you" a voice came behind she turned around and sees Chris " I - I was just getting something for my neck" Ophelia looked down as the icy bag melts down " can I see it your neck" Chris came closer and when he put her hands on her neck she flinch " hey hey I won't hurt you I just want to have a look" Chris removed the bag of frozen peas off her neck , he saw a purple and blue bruise wrapped around her front side of her neck " is it hurting" Chris out the bag of peas back on it , Ophelia simply nodded and looked down , " I'm sorry you got caught into this mess" Chris sat down " it-it's ok I should head back" Ophelia but the bag of peas back in the freezer, and headed back upstairs.