What now

Ophelia woke up in the soft Queen sized bed, she had Sebastian smiling at her , "Good morning doll you sleep well" Sebastian pulled her closer by her waist playing with her hair " sorry I didn't wake you up and yes I slept like a baby" she kissed Sebastian on the lips,there little kiss quickly turned into a make out session, Ophelia pulled away and lean against his forehead, both of them couldn't say anything as they where both breathing heavily, " that was......wow" Ophelia giggling, Sebastian grabbed the side of her shoulders, and laid her down her crawled on top of her, " you...like...that...doll" kissing her after every word, Ophelia giggled in response " by the way the coffee machine broken so I will get ready and go to the coffee shop" Ophelia kissing kiss neck, Sebastian groaned " don't do that or I will fuck you so you can't walk" Sebastian laid next to her " you know one day I'm going to disobey you so you can" Ophelia quickly got out of bed and rushed to shower locking the door, " doll open that god damm door your not having that shower without me" Sebastian banged on the door, Ophelia turned the shower on striped herself down, unlock the door and quickly got in the shower.

" ok doll you want to disobey me, then when you do you will regret that and never wished you did it" Sebastian went behind her and kissed her neck whiles whispering "don't do that or I will moan we have guest in the house" Ophelia tired to wiggle out of his grip " doll you can moan as loud as you want they are 2 floors down, me and Chris woke up in the middle of the night and saw you guys on top of us, I told Chris where his room is so no need to bother making any noise" Sebastian smirked and continued to kiss her neck , surely enough , Ophelia moaned grabbing Sebastian hair form behind," sebby..please..don't"Ophelia was a moaning mess, Sebastian stoped and Ophelia gave a sign of relief, " now let me shower so I can go and grab some coffee for everyone" Ophelia went under the shower washing her self " no no no doll I wash you, you don't do anything, all you need to do is watch me and listen to me" Sebastian grabbed the loafer out from her hand " but if I listen you give me the loads and loads of complements about me and by the time your done talking I'm blushing so much I'm going to die of blushing all the time" Ophelia giggled " yeah will I mean every word about you" Sebastian going on one knee cleaning her legs " see I'm blushing now I can't stop" Ophelia covered her face with her hands, Sebastian went up, and took her hands of her face, kissing her " stop hiding and accept the complement" Sebastian holding her hands, Ophelia hugged him tightly " I know but my past is very difficult,my ex boyfriend was abusive and said all these nasty comments and I believe them" Ophelia digging her face in his chest, Sebastian was angry he wanted to rip the guys head of head off " doll whatever he said, is not true he is a prick to do that to you" Sebastian kissed the to of her head " now I have already washed you so get out and get dressed my credit card is my jacket I wore the other day, go grab some coffees" Ophelia did exactly that.

She wore a pastel green dress with a deep v cut, with white poco dots covering all over, she left her hair in soft curls brushing it to get rid of the static in her hair, Ophelia went to Chris and Scarlet room, she knocked on twice, " come in" a voice shouted from inside, Ophelia Walked in, " hey guys sorry if I woke you up , I'm getting coffee for me and seb I wonder if you guys wanted to get anything" Ophelia was nervous she usually does as she had anxiety " no worries O and I'll get a black coffee" Chris calling out " I'll get a coffee with cream and sugar" Scarlett called out " ok guys coming right up" Ophelia left the room and rushed down stairs, she grabbed Sebastian credit card in the way, and her phone, and she was out the door.

Sebastian was done showering, he wore a black and white cow print shirt, grey blazer and a black tie, with casual black pants, he went down and grabbed his phone checking the time , it was 7:30 am, suddenly he got a phone call from, Ophelia " hey doll what's up" Sebastian heard Ophelia shaking breath " doll what's the matter" he said concern " Sebastian I-i-i was j-just getting u-us some coffee when s-someone attack m-me" Ophelia was crying her eyes out her breath was breathless and shaking probably from the shouting and what she had just been through " doll doll listen to me I'm going to get you I'm so sorry doll I'm coming ok" Sebastian ran out of the house and to his car and rang Chris " Chris Someone has attack Ophelia she she sounds horrible Chris where going to go out for a few days, I not telling you where I don't know if they bugged the phones just -GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY- sorry just take care of everything for me please" Sebastian was driving over limit but didn't give one shit " ok Sebastian just take care there's a bag full of clothes in your car, I put it there Incase something like this happed I see you in a few days" Sebastian hanged up before Chris could say anything else.

Sebastian saw Ophelia against the window of the coffee shop out side, head to her knees crying, he packed anyway that was free and rushed to her " hey hey I'm so sorry doll I'm so sorry i wasn't there" Sebastian was so angry he knew exactly who did this and when he saw his face Sebastian was ready to kill him with his bare fucking hands, Ophelia didn't reply she just hugged him tightly and didn't let go, she didn't want to after what she experience, " come on doll let's get in the car" he picked her up and set her in the passenger seat, shortly after he sat beside her in the drivers seat " doll I know this is hard but I need to know what happed" Sebastian holding her arms, Ophelia looked at him went over to his seat and hugged him wrapping her legs around his waist and arms below his arms, Sebastian simply hugged her back, she clearly wanted him in her arms " I was just getting coffee and before I stepped into the shop a guy with light dirty blonde hair short, with a dark green suit just grabbed me and tired to shove me into a car all he kept saying - you work for me and not him- if it wasn't for some few people going past, I would of been gone Seb" Ophelia cried in his chest " shhhhh doll shh I know it's hard, but where going to go out of town for a week or two just till everything sorted," Sebastian pushes her back slightly and looked at her, he kissed her and Ophelia quickly melted into the kiss all she ever wanted after whoever attacked her.

Ophelia went back to her seat and put her knees to her head, thinking of what could of happened if she wasn't saved by those few people, would she have been raped? Would she had been killed? Would she be hit to death? So many questions ran her mind, shortly after she fell asleep.

Sebastian arrived at his private jet ready, he looked at Ophelia who was asleep, he smiled at the sight, she was innocent and kind out of everyone why would he attack her? What did she have that was so important? Sebastian grabbed there travel bag and carried Ophelia bridal style and went inside the luxurious jet , Ophelia woke up " hey seb where we going" Ophelia head was on the edge of the arm rest and her stomach was across Sebastian laps, he was smiling down at her playing with her hair " it's a surprise sweetie now go back to sleep we have a long flight" Ophelia sat up sitting on Sebastian lap , facing him , she wiggles her hips into place , Sebastian groaned " Ophelia all though that feels good don't do that here" Ophelia giggled and swayed her hips side to side and our kissed him not pulling away, which made him groan into the kiss which she loved, she pulled away but still carrying to rock her hips side to side,after a few minutes of seb groaning a bit of moaning and some giggles form Ophelia she stoped " you bad girl when we arrived I'm locking every door and your not escaping" His voice was dark and and a bit creepy which made Ophelia shiver, " making you scared doll you will be when we arrive" he whispered into her ear which made her head fall into her chest, Ophelia couldn't stop smiling as she tried to hide her giggles, " doll you keep giggling I will put tape on your mouth" Sebastian kissed her head , she looked up at Sebastian " you should get some rest as well you look more tired than me" Ophelia kissed him " it's ok doll-" before he could finish his sentence Ophelia butted in " be quiet Baby please gat some rest I will get some with you and we can stay like this cuddling" Ophelia kissed him again and hugged him tighter " ok doll but I'm not forgetting your punishment" Sebastian closed his eyes with a smirk on his face.