Washington B.C.

Out in a city a building is caught on fire. In the building, a mother and her son are caught indise. The roof became to weak to hold as it was about to fall on them. The two braced each other but feel nothing. They look back to see two figures holding it up.

 They look back to see two figures holding it up

Boy: Who are you guys?

Y/N: Don't worry kid. Were to get you and your mom out.

Y/N looks to Ben.

Y/N: Heatblast. You think you can hold this a little longer.

Ben: Yeah. But make it quick.

Y/N lets go giving more weight on Ben. He then spreads out his arms and focuses on the all of the fire.

Y/N: Okay. Let's see if this works. Haaaaa!

He began to absorb all of the fire in the building.

Boy: So cool.

Ben: Hey partner. Do you think you do this faster. I'm losing it.

Y/N: Just a little longer.

Soon all of the fire absorbed to Y/N. He then jumped to Ben and kicked the debris away.

Ben: Time to get out of here.

Ben then cut a circle to the wall making part of it lean outside and falling to the ground. A fire tornado comes out then going to the ground. It disperses showing Ben, Y/N, and the mother and her kid being unharmed.

Ben: I'm sure you all want to thank us personally, but really it's all in a days work for---

He then sees the kid with three golden sumo slammers cards in his hands. Y/N sees what he was looking at.

Y/N: Heatblast don't you think about it.

Ben doesn't listen and runs to the kid.

Ben: No way! A gold sumo slammers card. Where did you get? I've been searching all over for that.

Boy: It was prize inside a box of sumo snacks cereal.

The rust bucket then comes into view with Gwen speaking out.