The Last Laugh

At a pier, two men are climbing down a ladder to get on their boat.

Man: Knocking over that yacht was a piece of cake.

The two laugh as bubbles start coming up next to the boat. One of the guys looks down at the bubbles and sees two pairs of green eyes. Then two scale arms come out and pull him into the water. His partner looks only to see his hat floating. Out from the surface are Y/N and Ben as Ripjaws. The man climbs up the ladder with his bag and the two look at him reaching the top and runs away. They look at each other and dive back into the water. The man keeps running as two antennas are seen going along the pier. The man turns away and looks out for the two. Water then comes out and lands on the pier. It is shown to be Ben walking up to him closely. The guy backs up to a hot dog cart and gets behind it. He knocks it down as hotdogs, oil, and wires fall out or break apart. The oil surrounds Ben as the wire lands on the oil igniting the oil around him. His eyes widen.

Man: Got to love an old-fashioned fish fry!

Ben: Can't breathe. Water. Water.

The man feels a tap on his shoulder. He looks behind him to see Y/N. He then punches the man into a game knocking down all the cans. Y/N looks back to see a hole in the fire and Ben jumps back on. The cops then arrived and took the man away as another stands next to them.

Cop: I don't care what anybody says. You circus freaks are ok by me.

Y/N: Circus freaks?

Ben: We're not circus freaks. We are superheroes.

The two dive back into the water as the cop looks down.

Cop: Looked like a couple of freaks to me.

The two get back to the rustbucket in their normal forms and Max drives off. As they were driving down the street, Gwen then sees a sign.

Gwen: "Zombozo's Traveling Circus of Laughs"? Cool!

Max: I haven't been to a circus since I was a boy. Sounds like fun. What do you guys think?

Gwen: I love the circus!

Ben: That's because you belong in one.

Y/N: Sounds interesting. I love it when the clowns come out and mess things up for themselves. They're a riot! Hahaha! What do you think, Ben?

Ben: Nah, circus is kids' stuff.

Gwen: Hello? What are we?

Ben yawns stretching his arms out.

Ben: Besides, it's pretty late.

Max: Ben, it's 11:00 in the morning.

Ben: Fine by me. Ok? All right. You guys want to go see some stupid circus? Fine.

They head to the circus. Once they reached it they can see a lot of people walking in. They exit the rustbucket and head in.

Max: Looks like the entire town's turned out for the show.

Y/N: It must be really popular judging by the crowd it's pulling in.

Ben: It's probably sold out. We're probably just wasting our time.

Lights can be heard going on. They look to see the ringmaster.

 They look to see the ringmaster