Tourists Trap

On the road, Ben is making faces at another boy doing the same thing.

Gwen: I'd warn you that your face might freeze up like that, but in your case, it will be an improvement.

Ben looks back at the kid eating a sandwich and turns around showing him the result.

Ben: Oh, man! The seafood special.

Y/N: That's disgusting.

Ben: Time to pull out the secret weapon.

Ben gets out of the kid's view and comes back as Stinkfly. The kid screams as his dad looks at it and drives off. Ben gets on the floor and laughs.

Gwen: There is such a thing as taking a joke too far, you know.

Y/N: Yeah. What would happen if one of these people decided to call someone to take us out.

Gwen goes to sit down but Ben shoots some slime at Gwen's seat as she sits down. She looks at him in disgust.

Ben: Impossible. Funny is funny.

Max: Ben, Y/N, better get up here.

Max stops the Rv and Ben slides up to the front. Y/N just walks up to them.

Max: Oh, good. You're all ready to go.

Y/N: What is it, Max?

Max: We got trouble ahead.

They look ahead to see there was an accident and the truck driver is trying to get out.

Driver: Help!

Man: The door's stuck! He can't get out!

The fire starts spreading around the truck.

Driver: Help!

Max: If that propane he's hauling catches fire...that truck will become a rocket to the moon.

Y/N: We're on it!

The two get out as Y/N slams on the Omnitrix turning into Arcticguana. They head to the scene as Y/N starts taking out the fires.

Y/N: You get the driver! I'll take care of these fires!

Ben: Okay!

Max has the civilians watching take a few steps back.

Max: Come on, folks. Give the bug and lizard a chance to work.

Y/N continues taking out the fires as Ben heads to the truck. He uses his tail to rip the roof open and grabs the driver and flies away. Y/N finishes the rest and rejoins Ben.

Ben: These missions get easier with us working together.

Y/N: Yeah, it does.

In the group the same kid from earlier screams at Ben.

Kid: That's the monster that ate that kid.

Ben: Well, look at the time. Gotta fly.

Ben takes off as Y/N follows. They turn back to normal as the four get back on the road. Gwen looks out to see a couple of signs.

Gwen: "You'll have a ball with it!" "Next exit."

Ben: Come on, grandpa. At least give us a hint of what it is.

Max: No hints. I've been planning this stop all summer.

Max continues driving and then stops it. He gets out and looks at the three.