Permanent retirement

At an ice cream shop, the kids are ordering their ice cream while Max is at the ATM. A truck then pulls up and two men step out. One then comes up behind Max.

Man: Out of the way grandpa. I got a major withdrawal to make. 

He then grabs his shoulder and tosses him to the side. Max looks up at the other guy looking down at him with a smile.

Back in the ice cream shop. Gwen asks a question.

Gwen: What do you have that's non-fat with less than 3% sugar?

Cashier: Napkins. What about you two?

Y/N: Just plain chocolate on a cone.

Ben was about to answer but hears a sound and turns around to see one guy carrying a metal hook walking to the ATM. he then looks back to the cashier.

Ben: I'm about to go rocky road.

He then runs out of the building while activating the omnititrix. Outside the man, then attaches the hook to the ATM. He then looks back to his partner and gives him the thumbs up.

Man: Hit it.

His partner nods and presses the gas but the truck doesn't move. He keeps on pressing the gas and sees the wheel being absorbed into the truck. From it comes Ben in his upgrade form.

Ben: Your cash request has been denied.

On the outside, the truck is then green-black and an upgraded version of itself. The driver then flew out of the truck. ben then detaches from the truck having him put in his actual form.

The other guy then grabs the hook and chain and spins it for a minute

The other guy then grabs the hook and chain and spins it for a minute. He was about to let go until Y/N comes in being four arms and grabs the hook from him.

 He was about to let go until Y/N comes in being four arms and grabs the hook from him

Man: What the?

Y/N: I don't think so.

He then gives the guy an uppercut to the electric pole knocking him out. He then turns back to normal.

Max: Good work you two.

Ben: Oh yeah. I'm ready for anything. Bring it on. What's next?

Max: We're heading off to see your aunt Vera for the weekend.