Lucky Girl

In a museum, the gang can be seen on a tour. Ben looks through a mask and walks back over to the others. The old woman leads them to a book encased in glass.

Woman: And behind this impenetrable glass is the recently discovered and only known existing copy of the Archamada Book of Spells

Gwen leans in for a better look.

Gwen/Woman: It contains ancient witchcraft and rituals from the late 1600s.

The woman looks at her.

Woman: Maybe you should work here, dear.

She walks away as Ben and Y/N walk up to Gwen's side.

Y/N: Wow, Gwen, I didn't know you were that knowledgeable in magic.

Ben: Don't let mummy-face get to you. She's probably older than that spell book.

Ben then blows his tongue out and crosses his arms imitating a mummy. Gwen and Y/N laugh at it. The room started to shake as everyone in the room starts floating up to the roof.

Max: Something tells me this isn't on the tour.

Red smoke comes out of a window and a wizard holding a staff appears in front of the Archamada Book of Spells.

Y/N: Who's that?

???: The Archamada Book of Spells. All of its power shall soon be mine.

The wizard chants a spell as one of the charms he's wearing glows and the glass surrounding the book shatters. He then makes the book float into his hand. Y/N and Ben start choosing an alien until the wizard turns to them and points his staff at them making everyone start falling down. The boys transform into XLR8. They run to a giant piece of cloth and grab two ropes from the bottom. Ben ties one corner down to the rail and Y/N ties his end to the leg of a table. Everyone lands on it sliding down safely.

Ben: Everyone out.

Y/N: We'll take care of this guy.

Max: You boys be careful. You don't know what tricks he's got us his sleeves.