Hunted

Out in space on Vilgax's ship. Three lights are turned on showing three figures. Tetrax, Kraab, and SixSix.

Vilgax: Begin the audition

The purple and black-figure jumps down where multiple drones fly down.  Surrounding the assailant. A hatch opens up in his leg revealing a laser pistol. He grabs it and starts taking them out one by one. They start blasting at him as he dodges the attacks. He points his left arm at one and launches a missile at them taking it out. Another part opens and he grabs a grenade. He throws it to a group and takes them out.

More appear as the crab-like figure jumps down and slams his claw on one. He grabs another and throws it into another. One comes charging in but he grabs it with his claw and crushes it. He turns around and grabs his sheathed blade and cuts one in half.

The roof then opens up with an attack drone dropping in.

Then the third figure drops a green hoverboard and surfs towards the giant. The robot blasts at him point-blank range. The smoke clears to reveal that no damage was done to him. He gets closer to him and jumps to the robot and gives a punch right through its body. He lands back on the ground as the hoverboard flies next to him and closes up.

A screen opens up to reveal vilgax.

Vilgax: Impressive. You are all hired. Your objective is to retrieve the Omnitrix.

A photo of the Omnitrix pops up.

Vilgax: The one who succeeds collects the reward. Do not disappoint me.

The three then get into space pods and head to earth.

Out in the middle of nowhere, Ben is in the middle of a course designed by Max. Being watched by Y/N. And Gwen is relaxing by the rustbucket.

Max: You ready?

He smiles and presses on the watch and turns into diamondhead.