The Alliance

At Vilgax's ship, four drones come out heading for earth.

Drones: The drones have launched. Equipped with the improved internal tracking system they should be able to find the Omnitrix and Omnitrix X.

Vilgax: They may find it. But retrieving it will not be easy. Whoever possesses the Omnitrix and Omnitrix X continues to be opponents of extreme danger and inspiring brilliance.

In a store, Ben is walking around hungry.

Ben: Man, I'm starved.

He looks to his right to see a stacked pile of boxes of cookies. He goes over and takes one making the pile lose its balance. It falls over onto Y/N and Gwen. The two get up and look at Ben.

Gwen: Smooth move, Tennyson.

Y/N: You could've gone for the one up top.

The three, later on, left the store with Ben eating out of the box he grabbed. They get to the rustbucket to see Max cleaning off the graffiti saying "Wash Me!" with a sad face next to it.

Max: Nice artwork, Ben.

Ben: You know, makes a statement.

Across the street, a truck is suddenly blasted in the back opening the doors.

Gwen: No! That's a statement!

They look at the culprits to see three masked figures carrying lasers.

The two behind the leader go for the cash as the one in charge looks at the four

Leader: What are you looking at?

Y/N: Well what I'm looking at is a group robbing a truck with cash. What are you looking at?

The person points their laser at them. Max then moves the kids out of the way.

Max: Gwen, Ben, Y/N, get back!

He shoots at Max but he moves out of the way and the laser hits the pillar behind him. The kids look at him.

Ben: Got to get grandpa out of there.

Y/N: I'm with you.

The two begin choosing their aliens as the other two robbers come back to their leader with the cash. They suddenly hear rumbling and look to see Ben as four arms and hits the ground causing a shockwave to knock them down. A blue blur goes by them and picks up the bags. The blur stops next to Ben it reveals to be Y/N as XLR8. Ben looks to Max and Gwen.

Ben: Go! We'll handle this!

Max and Gwen run away as he looks back to the truck to see the driver.

Ben: You ok?