1

"Lexi get up and don't forget you have to wear your uniform today for the game tonight." My sister Kate yelled at me from the bathroom.
"Yeah yeah. I know I know!" I yelled back while putting my varsity jacket over my cheer outfit.
"Are you ready? We need to go!" She yelled one last time.
"Yes for God's sake Kate I'm ready. Why are you so excited to go to school Jesus!" I said rolling my eyes and grabbing my lip gloss.

***
"I hate this school." I mumbled as a guy looked at my ass.
"It's fine just ignore them. All of them are assholes!" Kate scoffed at the guy and I walked into the bathroom.

***
"Fucking hate it here." I mumbled.
"Why are you so mad all the time. Loosen up Lex." Simon stated while coming out of the stall.
"Jesus Si! What the fuck are you doing in here!?" I ask holding my chest from being startled.
"Scaring Deena. Shh!" He smiled and went back into the stall.
"She reaches from beyond the grave to make good men her wicked slave." Kate sings.
"She'll take your blood she'll take your head! She'll follow you until you're dead!" Simon jumped out of the stall laughing.
"Wow you guys are dicks!" Deena scoffs.
"It's fun!" Kate rolled her eyes.
"Really?" Deena asks .
"The dude was wearing a Halloween skull mask how is that not funnnn!?" Simon said with a raspy voice.
"People died! Heather died! The dude was probably just a sad sack who hated his life. Just like the rest of us except he said 'Hey why don't I get out of here for good and hey why don't I take Heather and other mall rats with me' There's no angry dead witch who made him go postal! The only thing that made him go crazy was this town!" Deena explained and dropped her jacket to the floor.
"Are you okay?" Kate asked.
"Yea I'm Fine." Deena answered.
"Seems like you got a little witch in you." Simon smiled.
"Dude why are you even here? This is the girls bathroom." Deena smiled.
He smiled and walked back into the stall and helped me up to the vent. I laughed and handed him the box.
"Candy store!" He smiled.
"We don't believe in this shit. It's probably just some fucked up Santa Clause or some shit!" Kate answered and Deena tried giving her a piece of paper.
"What is this?" Kate asked.
"I need you to give it to Sam for me." Deena sighed.
"No no no. We aren't getting involved in your ex drama. Do it yourself Deena!" I explained rolling my eyes.
"I can't. Besides I quit band." Deena explained.
"Since when?" I asked confused.
"Since who gives a shit!" Deena scoffed.
"Was band your last extracurricular activity?" Kate asked
"Yeah." Deena nodded.
"Well you still have the band outfit right? So where that shit one last time. Plus we have something that might help you grow the balls to face Sam!" I smiled and Kate opened the box to reveal drugs.
"What!? You guys ate dealing again? I thought you quit after this dingus' brother OD'D." Deena looked at the box scoffing.
"Timmy? Oh he wasn't a real OD. He didn't actually die." Kate explained.
"Yeah they brought him back!" I chimed in causing Simon make a weird noise and do a weird motion with his hands.
"You're all morons." Deena laughed a bit with a smile.
"Uhm excuse me? Who's Validictorian? and the president of every club this shit hole has to offer? I'm getting out of here Off to claim my place among the stars bitch!" Kate smiles while walking out of the bathroom.
"Plus we need to get out of this shit hole Deena. Shadyside sucks and we all know it." I explained walking out after them.
"Okay okay whatever." Deena smiled and walked away as soon as a highschool boy ran down the hallway with a mannequin tied to a rope.
"YEAH!!" Simon and I yelled with other people in the hall.
"Anyways. See you guys tonight." I smiled and walked to the gym.
"All player, cheer, and band attendance is mandatory." The principal explains.

***
"Lexi come sit with me!" Simon and Kate both yelled at the same time.
"Simon Green is definitely not your color. You look like a painted marker." I laughed and sat by Kate.
"So. You and Simon are getting closer." She smiled.
"What? We've always been close Kate. You know this. Plus nothing is going on between us." I smiled and sat back in the seat while Kate braided my hair. After she finished I had to French braids and I smiled at her.
"Thanks Kate!" I smiled blowing her a kiss.

***
We finally arrived at Sunnyvale I hated this place more than Shadyside and that's saying a lot.
"Fucking Sunnyvalers." I mumbled and Simon who I suppose heard me let out a small laugh.
"Yep fucking Sunnyvalers." He smiled and patted my back. I smiled at him and kept walking.
After the game Deena disappeared probably to finally give Sam back her stuff. Sunnyvale then started a fight and Kate got hit in the face.
On the bus Kate was giving us a speech about how Sunnyvale sucks and we are going to kill those Sunnyvale assholes blah blah blah.
Deena was in the back laying down until she heard honking and things being thrown at the back door.
"What the fuck?" I asked walking to the back door of the bus.
"GUYS!" Deena called for Kate and Simon.
"Fucking Sunnyvalers I swear to God I'm going to kill them one day!" I scoffed and watched Simon moon them.
Kate and Deena opened the back door and were going to throw the cooler at them but stopped when Deena got a nosebleed and she dropped it out the back causing Peter to crash the car.
"STOP THE BUS! STOP THE BUS!" Deena and I yelled at the same time.
Deena ran down the road to go see if Sam was okay Simon, Kate and I followed a few steps behind her.
"Holy shit is she okay?" I asked kneeling down in front of Sam.
"Shut up and help me get her up!" Deena yelled as Simon knelt down talking about clearing her airways like he knew anything about what to do.
"See she's fine!" Simon says as Sam puked up blood and it hit his shirt and fell on my shoes.
"Gross!" I scoffed and moved backwards same with Simon.
After a few minutes Sheriff Goode showed up and started to question us.
"Can I ask for your name?" Goode asks.
"Well you just did so I guess!" I said sarcastically.
"Okay so what's your name?" He asked as I rolled my eyes.
"It's Lexi Schmidt." I responded coldly.
"Okay Lexi do you want to tell me what happened here?" He asked looking at my nose that was bleeding but I didn't notice.
"No and since I'm underage you really can't keep me here so suck my dick." I smiled and walked towards Simon who just got questioned before me.
"I'm proud Lexi. Didn't know you had it in you." He smiled and we made our way back home.

***
"Four in each bag and if you get done soon you can watch my so called life with me." Kate smiled.
"Oh and don't eat any of these. It'll make you're tiny little hearts stop and you'll choke on your own puke and die and everyone will be so so super sad!" I smiled and walked to the living room.
"What happened to sorting these? lights in this one darks in the other!" Kate explained to Simon who was watching TV.
"Remind me what's in it for me again." He said causing me to laugh.
"Hanging with my sister." She said and looked at her pager seeing it was from Deena.
"911?" I ask looking at her.
"Yeah." She said looking up at Simon who was wearing the same shirt as yesterday.
"are you still wearing that?" She asks
"Yah I had to work a double. I had no extra clothes." He sighed.
"That's disgusting.." She starts.
"You're disgusting." I finished and laughed.
He took off his sweater and his shirt I didn't mind it. I mean he looked fine how he was not many people would agree but I think he's has the perfect body type.
"God put something on!" Kate said interrupting my thoughts.
"Make up your mind women." He laughed with his mouth full and then the glass broke in the living room.
"What the fuck?" I muttered walking to the living room.
"Stay here!" Kate told the twins and walked behind me.
The man in the skull mask who Deena told Kate about was standing in our living room going through our laundry.
"What the fuck are you doing!?" I yelled moving into view and then Simon pulled me back.
"Dude it's just the Sunnyvale prick it's fine!" Kate said looking back around the wall not finding "Peter".

***
"Thanks for taking them last minute Mrs. Lane." Kate smiled while Mrs. Lane pulled the kids inside.
"Of course I love having their company. Uhm are you sure everything is alright?" She asked while looking at me and Simon. We knew why she was looking we had blood on us which wasn't normal.
"Yeah I'm just going to run out real quick and...

"kill that pervert!" Kate said when we got to Deena's house.
"Dude he was at the house?" Deena asked.
"Yeah he was going through the laundry acting all shifty and shit! You guys really need to go to the store we have a big sale going on right no-" Simon was saying but Kate cut him off.
"He broke into the house! He had a knife!" Kate yelled frustrated.
"Woah! With the kids there!? That's wack." Josh said taking Kate's side.
"You're right Josh it is fucking wack. So what he thinks because he's balling Sam he can prank us on our own turf?" She asked still frustrated.
"You're right. Fuck Peter this ends now." Deena yelled.
"Hey don't forget the most important thing. Fuck Sam!" Kate yelled.
"Yeah fuck Peter. Fuck Sam! She needs to get her psycho boyfriend in check!" Deena yelled as she grabbed the car keys.
"You coming?" Kate asked Josh who got up fast and ran to the car.