10

We finally arrived at the car crash and 'put the bones to rest' even though that didn't work.
"Did you guys here that?" Kate asked as a twig snapped in the distance.
"We need to go!" I explained
"We haven't covered the bones up yet!" Simon yelled
"It doesn't work! Trust me please!" I explained and grabbed his hand dragging him towards the ambulance with the rest of them following us except Deena and Sam.
"Deena! Sam! Come on!" I yelled as the Camp Nightwing killer ran towards the car but Deena grabbed Sam in time.

***
"They aren't coming for us. They're coming for Sam." I explained
"No they can't be. Like Kate said skull mask came to your house and then he was at my house as well." Deena explained now confused.
"Skull mask came to our house because of the blood on Simon's shirt." I responded
"Yea from when Sam puked period it's jaws dude!" Simon yelled
"But then why was he at my house?" Deena asked once again.
"Because you have Sam's blood on your shoes from the crash. The witch wants her blood and won't stop until she is dead." I explained
"If that's true then let's give her what she wants." Josh responded
"Are you crazy!?" Deena yelled
"No he's not. You're girlfriend bled on the bones Deena therefore they are after her not us!" I yelled back
"We can't just give Sam over to killers Lexi! That's psychotic!" Deena yelled and I rolled my eyes.
"I'm not fucking dying for her nor will I let my sister fucking die for her either. Plus Josh will come up with a super cool plan." I explained

***
"Okay so we all need to make sure to decontaminate and we can't have any of Sam's blood on us." Josh explains while Simon and I dropped the clothing basket on the floor.
"Not much I can really do about that." Sam sighs while grabbing clothes and running off somewhere.
"Deena no blood on you okay!?" Josh yelled as the girls left.
"They'll make sure they won't have blood on them Josh I promise." I smiled and grabbed a cropped tank top and a pair of pants out of the bucket.
"Scrubba dub dub time!" Simon sings while walking into the bathroom.
"Wait! I don't want to go alone..." Kate sighed
"shit..." Josh mumbled
"Have fun!" I smiled and skipped into the bathroom that Simon was in.

***
"Hey why aren't you with Kate?" He asked.
"I wanted to let Josh and her have a moment. I can tell she likes him somewhat." I laughed a bit
"What about you? When will you get your moment?" He asked checking himself out.
"Well I hope soon but the person I want to have a moment with is checking himself out." I laughed again while taking my shirt off and walking over to the sink to rinse off some blood I had on me.
"Here let me help you!" Simon explained and moved my hair over my shoulder so he could look at my back.
"Anything?" I asked
"Uhm...no nothing." He smiled and put my hair back.
"Thanks Si." I smiled
"So about your dream...is everything that has happened tonight did it...did it happen in it?" He asked but sounded slightly scared.
"Yeah. Just a few details missing but it was a dream after all." I smiled and took off my pants while reaching for the other ones. "Hey Si?"
"Yea what's up?" He responded.
"I uhm...I nevermind it's not important. We should probably hurry." I sighed.

God why am I like this!?

"We're fine it's only been like 2 minutes Lex we're fine." He smiled and took my hand. I could feel myself calming down with the warmth of his hand.
"I love you Simon and I know it's a bad time to tell you but I always have..." I blurted and he kissed me.
"I love you too." He smiled and kissed me again while moving his hand up my thigh.
The coldness of his rings sent shivers down my spine.
"Si..." I whispered and looked at him
"What?" He asked while stopping.
I looked at him and wrapped my arms around his neck.
"Can we?" I smiled and he nodded before kissing me and placing a hand at the hem of my underwear.

This boy is going to be the death of me.

He picked me up and placed me on one of the sinks while not breaking the kiss once. Simon definitely knew what he was doing because I could feel the smirk on his face as he slid his hand into my underwear stopping just outside of the opening.

"Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded. "Please use words babe."
"Yes!" I blurted before kissing him again.

With that being said he slid in two fingers and started moving them back and forth in circles faster each time. I threw my head back and let out a moan before he slid off my underwear along with his own shoving it in without warning.

***
"S-Simon!" I let out between breaths.
"Shhh we can't have everyone knowing what we're doing..." He smirked and continued going faster each time I made a noise.
"I-I'm g-gonna..." I tried to speak but I couldn't.
"Me too." He said before I felt a warm liquid inside me.
"S-Shit!" We yelled at the same time and got cleaned up.

God damnit...

***
As we walked out of the bathroom we saw Josh with a red tint on his cheeks and a huge smile.
"No way..." Simon laughed a bit.
"Chill. It was barely first base." Kate scoffed in defense.
"Mhm sure..." I laughed trying to walk straight after getting completely railed to death. Then we saw Sam and Deena with messy hair walking towards us.
"So you all went to pound town?" He asked with a smile.
"Simon...don't even..." I stated while looking at him.
"So did we!" He smiled more.

***
"Okay so Sam go in the bathroom there will be a vent that you'll go into as soon as you hear them come in here it leads to this side that we will be on waiting for you." I explained just wanting this to be over.
"Okay let's kill these assholes." Simon explained while finishing pouring the bottle of chemical on the ground.
"Be safe and try not to die!" I smiled and walked down the hall with a mop covered with Sam's blood.

A/N ❤
//I absolutely hate this fucking chapter it sucks but I hope you enjoy.