3

Simon and I went to the supply closet and brought out the school bin that had all the extra clothes in it in case someone got dress coded or had an accident.
"Okay we all need to decontaminate. Not one drop of Sam's blood on you!" Josh explains.
"Well that's not going to be easy." Sam says while grabbing clothes then walking off with Deena following.
"Not one drop of Sam's blood Deena! Got it!" Josh yelled picking out an outfit.
We all gathered outfits to put on after we decontaminate.
"Scrubba dub dub time!" Simon laughed with a wink while walking into the bathroom.
"Wait! I uh...I don't want to go alone..." Kate mumbled to Josh.
"O-okay..." Josh answered while following her into the bathroom.
I smiled at the two and followed Simon into the other bathroom.
I went into one of the stalls but ended up getting claustrophobic so I came back out and decided to change out there forgetting Simon was next to me.
"S-sorry I'll go into a stall if you want me too..."Simon said quietly.
"no no you're fine. It's not like you haven't seem a girl half naked before." I laugh a bit.
"I guess you're right..." He smiled at me.
I smiled back and looked in the mirror checking to see if I had any blood on me still.
"I think I'm good..."I sighed relieved.
"Me too." He said in relief.
"Simon..." I looked at him thinking of whether I should continue or not.
"Yeah?" He asked giving me his full attention.
"W-what if we die? What if this plan won't work? I mean there's four of them and they all have weapons! We only have flammable substances..." I explained in a panic.
"Hey hey hey, Lexi calm down take a deep breath. Everything will be okay and when we get through this it'll be like a dream. Look at me." He said while lifting my chin up with his finger.
"I hope this works." I said while looking at him.
"It will! I have a good feeling we will all be okay. What if I take you out on a date after all this?" He says with a smile.
"Really?" I asked smiling to myself.
"Yes. I really want to take you on a date after all this." He explained woth a smile on his face.
"Okay. I would love that!" I smile at him and he kissed me.
It felt like it was needed more than the last one. I fell into the kiss and he picked me up putting me on the sink. I smiled and he kissed me again deeper this time making me want more.
"S-Simon?" I said while looking at him hoping he was thinking the same thing.
"You sure?" He asked waiting for permission.
"Yes." I smiled and he undid my bra while smiling to himself.
I smiled and kissed him again putting my arms around his neck as he pushed me back onto the sink. I smiled to myself as he kissed my neck leaving a trail behind without either of us noticing.

***
We washed up and got our new clothes on and went out to the others.
"Oh my god..." I said with a smile as I watched Kate fix her hair and Josh come out of the bathroom behind her.
"Calm down! It was barely first base!" Kate explained suspiciously. A few seconds later we saw Sam and Deena walking towards us holding hands with messy hair.
"So you guys all went to pound town?" Simon asked while chewing on his nail.
"We did too!" He laughed pulling me closer to him.
"Shut up!" I blushed and pushed him away lightly.

***
"You sure about this?" Deena asked Sam before putting the knife up to her palm. Sam just nodded and Deena cut the palm of her hand.
"Okay so the plan is to make lines with the blood leading them all to the bathroom Sam will be in but she'll climb through the vent and meet us on the other side. Then we light it up." Josh explains.
"Okay." I said grabbing a mop and starting with Simon following behind me.
Simon and I were finishing making the trail of blood when we heard the singing. I froze when I saw her but Simon grabbed my hand and started running to the others.
"There here! I fucking saw her. She was singing but she was fucking crazy still!" He yelled while Kate looked behind him.
"It's working. Skull mask freak 3 o'clock." She said while pointing to him in the hall.
"And Nightwing killer on the other side." I said running against the wall.
"They're all here..." Josh whispered.
"If this doesn't work. I'm going to kill you!" Kate whisper yelled at Deena.
A few seconds later they were all in the bathroom and we saw Sam climb out of the vent.
"Now!" She yelled and we tied the door closed and Deena threw the lit lighter on the floor causing us to run to the other side before we heard a bang.

***
After a few minutes we got the fire extinguishers and put out the fire.
"I'd like to see you come back from that mother fuckers!" Simon yelled making me smile. I looked around until I saw Josh kneeling on the floor looking at something moving.
"What the hell?" He questioned as a hand appeared.
"Holy shit!" I yelled and Kate pulled him out of the bathroom while we all ran to the science room.
"What the fuck!" I yelled pushing stuff against the door.
"We're screwed!" Deena yelled backing into the room.
"No! We aren't screwed! She's screwed." Kate yelled pointing to Sam.
"Are you serious!? There has to be another way!" Deena yelled back causing an argument.
"No Deena! We try to shoot them they come back fine! But we just tried to god damn ignite them and that didn't fucking stop them! They want her so she needs to go!" Kate yelled.
"No!" Deena argued.
"Kate's right!" Sam finally spoke up.
"No Sam! No!" Deena tried to reason but it didn't work...
"The witch is after me! They are all after me. I'm not going to let you guys die to try and save me okay! I have have end this." Sam explained looking at Deena one last time before we let her into the hall.
"SAM!! NO! GUYS YOU'RE KILLING HER! WE HAVE TO HELP HER!" Deena yelled as Simon held her back.
"Deena...they're after her not us it's her battle." I explained trying to calm her down.
Josh sat on the floor looking at the papers.
"Hey, this isn't your fault!" Kate sighed while rubbing his shoulder.
I took one of the papers and read it.
"There's a survivor. She saw the witch and she lived!" I yelled at them.
The Nightwing killer almost killed Sam before we got her into the room.
"W-what's going on?" She asked confused.
"There's another way. Someone saw the witch just like you!" I explained helping Simon hold the door.
Sam took the paper and started reading it while Kate was giving the number of the girl who survived so Deena can call her.
"C Berman...hi my names Deena Johnson and there are people trying to kill us!" Deena said into the phone.
"Please help us there are killers here!" Josh yelled when the Nightwing killer cut through the door and grabbed Simon's hair.
"Simon!!" I yelled and grabbed a sharp object and stabbed the killers hand causing him to let go.
Sam was reading the paper and suddenly yelled catching all of our attention.
"She died...SHE DIED!" Sam yelled and Deena dropped the phone.
"No the whole point is that she's alive!" Deena yelled as she ran over to Sam.
"Yeah but she died first..." Sam said showing Deena the paper.
"T-the rhyme! Simon the rhyme!" Deena yelled looking at us.
"She'll take your blood she'll take your head!" Simon yelled while holding a table in front of the broken door.
"She'll follow you...until your dead! Until you're dead! That's it!" Deena yelled.
"W-what?" Sam asks.
"The witch wants you dead!" I yelled to them while helping Simon.
"So we have to kill you..." Deena says while looking at Sam.
"Fuck it...I'm dying one way or another tonight anyways. Let's do it!" Sam yelled and we all jumped out the window.
We ran down the field and into the ambulance.
"Alright! Let's Timothy this bitch!" Simon yelled closing the ambulance door behind him.