4

We drove to the grocery store where Simon worked and made up a plan.
"So my brother Timmy OD'D by take to much of an unknown substance..." Simon began while carrying a whole bunch of pills and setting them on the counter.
"But we got him back!" I finished as Simon did a drum roll on the counter.
"Kate it's time for your close up." Deena smiled and Kate poured the pills on the counter.
"Okay while taking these you need to make sure you take them in order!" I said sternly.
"The first pile will take the edge off. It'll make you feel like you're getting fucked by a unicorn." Simon stated while sorting the pills on a plate.
"The second pile will make you feel sick and that's when you need to take a 5 minute interval or else it'll all go to shit." I explained handing the pills to Simon.
"Okay I got it." Sam spoke up.
"Then when you're dead we use these to bring you back." I stated while putting a pile of epipens on the counter.
"Epipens?" Deena asked confused.
"Epinephrine also known as Adrenaline! This shit is Jesus!" Simon yelled with a smile.

***
After discussing the last few piles Deena cut Sam's palm so we could draw X's on our clothes to lure the killers away so they have enough time to kill her.
"Sam's blood marks the spot." Deena says whole finishing drawing the x on Kate.
"Remember when you guys wanted to kill me? You guys don't have to do this." Sam explained.
"Remember when you were going to sacrifice yourself to let us live?" I asked.
"We got into this together let's end it that way too." Kate smiled and walked over to Josh and I.
"Die well my friend die well." Simon smiled while patting Sam's shoulder.
"Hey!" Kate said while walking over to Josh.
"Yeah?" He asked and she cut him off with a kiss.
"Awe love!" I smiled and grabbed a basket.
"Be careful please." Simon said while grabbing my hand.
"I'll be fine. Just please be careful yourself okay?" I asked while planting a kiss on his cheek.
Sam and Deena sat on the floor talking about what they're going to do after they get through this and Simon and Josh walked towards the exits.
"Hey Lex..." Kate said while dropping hairspray in her basket.
"Yeah?" I asked looking back at her.
"Uhm...if we don't get through this tonight I just want you to know I love you..." She said with a hint of pain in her voice.
"Kate..." I started but she cut me off.
"I mean it Lexi. I love you I'm sorry I wasn't there for you a lot I know I'm not the best sister in the world." She explained with a small frown.
"Kate it's okay. You were the only one that stuck around other than Deena and Simon. We are getting out of this. I'm going to make sure of it!" I smiled and hugged her when I saw skull mask walking towards Sam and Deena.
"Shit!" Kate yelled while getting a lighter and a can of hairspray.
"Sam?" Deena asked as she pointed behind her.
"Be-Behind you!" Sam managed to say while Kate ran up and sprayed him while lighting the hairspray on fire.
"Run!" I yelled and pushed Sam and Deena up and they ran down the isles.
"KATE?!" I yelled looking for her but ran into Simon and Josh.
"RUN she's right behind me!" Simon yelled while grabbing my hand and running from Ruby and the Nightwing killer.
I was running but ended up slipping on water. Ruby stopped right in front of me and straddled me pulling out her razor blade.
"GET OFF ME!" I scream trying to push her off but she cut my arm.
"Hey! Get off her!" Simon said while pushing her off me and pulling me up running down the isle.
I stopped dead in my tracks when I looked up.
"KATE!!" I screamed when I saw her head cut open from being pushed into the bread slicer.
"Holy shit..."Simon gulped and pulled me close.
I saw Josh look over and up so I did the same following his eyes and I saw the Nightwing killer pulling his ax up and I pushed Simon out of the way but he pulled me too causing us both to fall on the ground.
Josh ran the opposite way and Simon and I ran into the supply room and locked the door.
"S-she's dead..." I said not wanting to believe what just came out of my mouth.
"It's okay! Hey, hey, I promise it'll be okay. I'm sorry Lex..." Simon said while sitting next to me pulling me into his arms. I started crying when all the lights went out then came back on.
A few seconds later I heard Deena screaming for help.
"JOSH JOSH HELP ME! GRAB THE PENS! GRAB THE PENS!" She yelled at her brother as we walked out of the supply room and ran over to them.
Deena grabbed the epipens and started pushing them into her chest.
"That's not going to work!" I mumbled as Deena looked at me.
"Wha- why?" She asked panicking.
"You just drowned her! Give her CPR!" I explained while putting Deena's hands on Sam's chest.
After a while Sam didn't move but Deena kept going anyway.
"Everyone is dead...Kate's dead!" Josh sighed falling onto the floor.
A few seconds later we heard Sam coughing and Deena pulled her close.
"Kate's dead...this better be worth it." I explained looking at Sam and Deena before leaving with Simon.

***
Interview with Lexi Schmidt.

"So Lexi. Wanna tell me what happened?" Sheriff Goode questioned.
"We went to pick up Sam's prescription." I started.
"Who's we?" He asked.
"Simon, Kate, Deena, Sam, Josh and I. Everything was fine until the lights went out and I heard my sister scream. When the lights turned back on she was dead..." I explained to him trying not to cry.
"Your face and arm are both cut. You had to get 12 stitches in total. Mind telling me how that happened?" He questioned me more.
"I tripped and fell on some ice." I shrugged.
"So the police station is going with the junky being the reason this all happened. It sounds easy for me bit that's the story we're going with. Are you sure you want your sister to go down like that?" He asked.
"That junky was my sister Asshole! Besides of course I don't want her to go down like that but she's already dead anyways." I scoffed and he let me go Sam and Deena following.
"Josh, let's go." Deena smiled in relief.
"Okay." He smiled and the janitor from the mall slipped a card in his hand.
"I owe you one." The dude smiled.
We were all walking out of the police station when Sam's mom walked in.
"Samantha! Let's go now!" She said sternly while grabbing Sam's arm. What a bitch.
"I uhm well see you tomorrow?" Deena asked as Sam looked at her mom.
"No! I'll see you tonight!" She smiled and kissed her.

***
"Josh the door!!" Deena yelled from her room and got up leaving Sam alone.
"Josh!" I yelled and Deena turned around seeing Josh carrying the pizza.
"You got the door?" Deena smiled and kissed his forehead.
"Yea yea don't get all weird now." He laughs and goes back downstairs.
"Hey Lex-" She started but was cut off by the phone.
"Go ahead answer it." I smiled and sat back with Simon.
"Hello...no answer...okay you know what asshole don't call here again!" Deena said firmly.
"You're alive. You called me. You said you saw the witch." A voice said on the other side.
"C. Burman..." Deena whispered.
"Did you see the witch!?" C. Burman asked.
"It doesn't matter it's over with no thanks to you!" Deena explained.
"It's not over...it's never over. She makes the rules not us." Burman explained.
"Who who makes the rules!?" Deena asked confused.
"The witch. It's not over until she says it is. She'll come for you and she will keep coming." Burman explained and Deena turned around to where Sam stabbed a sharp object into her stomach.
"Sam..." Deena sighed and fell to the floor.