8

I woke up in my bed in Kate and I's house confused.
"What the fuck?" I whispered holding my head.
"Hey Lex can you hurry up? We need to get to school early so we can get the drugs out of the vent." Kate explained.
"Kate!?" I asked running to her giving her a hug.
"Yea? Are you okay?" She asked hugging back.
"No no I'm not!" I smiled with tears falling down my face.
"Hey, don't cry it'll be okay I promise! I'm always going to be here for you. Now put your cheer outfit on, do your makeup and hair so we can go!" She smiled wiping my tears away.
Is this real? am I still dreaming?

***
"Fucking hate this school..." I scoffed while walking to my locker to get my books.
"I know but just ignore all of the stupid ass boys and focus on the game we have to go to tonight." Kate smiles and walks to Deena. I rolled my eyes and went into the bathroom. Few seconds later Deena and Kate walked in.
"She reaches from beyond the grave to make good men her wicked slave." Kate sings.
"She'll take your blood she'll take your head! She'll follow you until you're dead!" Simon jumped out of the stall laughing.
"Wow you guys are dicks!" Deena scoffs.
"It's fun!" Kate rolled her eyes.
"Really?" Deena asks .
"The dude was wearing a Halloween skull mask how is that not funnnn!?" Simon said with a raspy voice.
"People died! Heather died! The dude was probably just a sad sack who hated his life. Just like the rest of us except he said 'Hey why don't I get out of here for good and hey why don't I take Heather and other mall rats with me' There's no angry dead witch who made him go postal! The only thing that made him go crazy was this town!" Deena explained and dropped her jacket to the floor.
"Are you okay?" Kate asked.
"Yea I'm Fine." Deena answered.
"Seems like you got a little witch in you." Simon smiled.
"Dude why are you even here? This is the girls bathroom." Deena smiled.
He smiled and walked back into the stall and helped me up to the vent. I smiled and grabbed the box and got back down.
"Candy store!" Simon smiled
"Whatever. Here!" Deena said while handing me and Kate a box.
"What's this?" Kate asked
"I need you to give it to Sam." She explained.
"No! No way Deena. We are not getting involved in your ex drama shit." I explained and pushed the box back to her.
"I'm not going tonight. I quit band." She admitted
"Since when!?" I asked
"Since who gives a shit Lexi." She scoffed
"Well you still have your band uniform so wear that shit one last time. Plus we might have something for you to grow the balls to face Sam!" Kate smiled opening the box.
"You three are dealing again!? I thought you guys quit after Simon's dingus brother OD'D!" Deena said concerned
"Timothy?" Simon asked.
"Timmy wasn't a real od. They brought him back!" Kate smiled while Simon did a weird motion with his hands as if to bring him back to life.

***
"All player, cheer, and band attendance will be required." Coach said and Kate looked over to Deena fake shooting herself.

Great. What the fuck is happening to me!?
"Hey Lex, you okay?" Simon asked sitting by me.
"Not really." I answered looking out the window.
"What's going on? Don't say nothing either I know you." He smiled and looked at me.
"I had a dream about everything that happened today and I'm totally freaked out because today is going exactly the same way my dream went." I explained and he nodded.
"Okay, so what all happened?" He asked.
"Sam saw a witch? We were all chased by dead people who were trying to kill us, Kate died saving Sam and Deena then some other stuff happened too..." I explained not wanting him to know about us hooking up.
"Oh my god...it's okay it was just a dream. None of that stuff is going to happen to us." He smiled and hugs me.
"It already is happening." I explained and hugged back.

***
Everything went by in a flash and we were back on the bus being followed by Sam and Peter fucking great. I knew everything that was going to happen and to my knowledge Deena made them crash.

"Oh my god!" Deena yelled running to Sam.
"We shouldn't be down here!" I explained.
"Hey, it'll be okay! How many fingers am I holding up?" Simon asked holding up his fingers in front of Sam.
"Three." She said before spitting blood on us.
"Fuck! Not again!" I yelled walking over towards the road.
"Again?" Deena asked looking at Simon
"She had a dream she'll explain later I bet." He said walking towards me. Then the cops came and questioned us after being questioned we went back home.
***
"Four in each bag and if you finish in an hour I'll let you watch my so called life with me!" Kate smiled.
"Also don't eat any of these or your little hearts will stop and you'll choke to death on your own puke and everyone will be so so super sad." I smiled and walked into the living room. 
"Lexi will you help me do this?" Simon asked referring to the laundry.
"No. Do it yourself. Lights and darks and watch for stray socks!" I explained sitting down watching whatever he was watching.
"Ugh!" He said unzipping his jacket showing his shirt covered in Sam's blood.
"You're still wearing that? You're fucking gross!" I scoff
"So sorry I had to work a double and this was all I had in the car." He explained taking it off and walking to the kitchen to get popcorn.
Crash
"Shit..." I explained and walked over to see Skull mask going through laundry.
"Hey Perv!" Kate says while I pulled her back.
"This is exactly how my dream went Kate. It starts with this but then get worse..." I explained and she just stood there in shock.
God I'm going crazy....

A/N well it was all a dream guys any predictions on what will happen next? 😂♡