11

Simon and I decided to take the hallway where all the signs were.
"I'm surprised you're standing right now." He laughed with a smirk.
"Oh shut up. You can obvious tell that my legs are shaking. I'm trying to save my sister this time because now I know what's going to happen. So I'm pushing through it." I rolled my eyes and laughed a bit until I heard Ruby Lane.
"Shit let's go let's go!" Simon whispered and grabbed my hand running to where the others are.
"We just saw her! She's fucking crazy still!" Simon yelled
"At least she's hot..." I mumbled
"Besides the point. It's working! Skull Mask freak o'clock." Kate explained
"And Ruby and that weird guy with an axe..." Josh whispered.
"This shit is stupid. If this doesn't work I'm going to kill you!" Kate yelled at Deena.
All the killers went into the bathroom and we closed the door and held it shut while Sam crawled out of the vent.
"Now!" She nodded as Deena put the lighter to the liquid and it blew up the bathroom.
"Did it work?" Sam asked
"Probably not. We have to kill you now." I laughed
"W-what?" She asked scared
"I'm kidding relax dude!" I smiled and grabbed a fire extinguisher and walked to the bathroom.
"Come back from that son's of bitches!" Simon laughed
"What the hell is that?" Josh whispered as the hand of one of the killers tried to grab him.

***
"We're fucked!" Simon yelled
"No we aren't fucked she's fucked!" Kate yelled and I nodded.
"Kate's right. Sam was stupid enough to bleed on the bones and look where we are now. They're after her not us she needs to go Deena." I explained
"Oh so you're siding with Kate now? What is wrong with you guys!? We can't just send her out there!" Deena yelled in anger.
"They're right Deena I brought us into this." Sam added. "It has to be me to end this."
"See Deena." I explained and pushed Sam out the door as we locked it.
"You're killing her! You're monsters!" Deena cried
"Deena! You can't be mad at us for what your psycho girlfriend did okay!" I explained
"We aren't killing her!" Deena yelled as Kate and Simon opened the door letting her back in.
"What? What's going on?" Sam asked
"There's another way." Josh spoke
"But it won't work because you'll end up being possessed anyways! Even though no one will listen to me! I literally had this dream and everything that is happening right now happened in it!" I yelled obviously annoyed.
"I have to die one way or another so let's just do this." Sam explained as the Camp Nightwing killer was breaking through the door. We ended up jumping out of the window and got into the ambulance.
"Let's Timothy this bitch!" Simon yelled closing the ambulance doors behind him.

***
"So my brother Timmy OD'D by take to much of an unknown substance..." Simon began while carrying a whole bunch of pills and setting them on the counter.
"But we got him back!" I finished as Simon did a drum roll on the counter.
"Kate it's time for your close up." Deena smiled and Kate poured the pills on the counter.
"Okay while taking these you need to make sure you take them in order!" I said sternly.
"The first pile will take the edge off. It'll make you feel like you're getting fucked by a unicorn." Simon stated while sorting the pills on a plate.
"The second pile will make you feel sick and that's when you need to take a 5 minute interval or else it'll all go to shit." I explained handing the pills to Simon.
"Okay I got it." Sam spoke up.
"Then when you're dead we use these to bring you back." I stated while putting a pile of epipens on the counter.
"Epipens?" Deena asked confused.
"Epinephrine also known as Adrenaline! This shit is Jesus!" Simon yelled with a smile.
"Sam can I talk to you?" I asked walking away from everyone.
"Sure!" She smiled as she followed me.
"This isn't going to end how you think it is so you need to do exactly as we said okay?" I explained
"Okay. I got it." She smiled
"Okay now let's go!" I smiled while walking back to the group.
"X marks the spot." Deena sighed and helped Sam clean her hand
"Die well my friend die well." Simon smiled at Sam.
"Simon, be careful. I'm going to stay with Kate!" I smiled as I kissed him.

***
"They're here..." I whispered to Kate.
"Shit he's going to Deena and Sam!" She yelled as she grabbed the hairspray and lighter.
"Kate!" I yelled while running after her.
"RUN!" Kate yelled as she sprayed the flammable substance at Skull mask.
"Kate go hide!" I yelled
"What no! I'm not leaving you!" She yelled back
"You don't have a say in this right now! Go or you won't be here tomorrow!" I sniffled as she took my hand.
"I'm not going anywhere we can do this together. You know what's going to happen so we can fix it!" She smiled
"Ugh Fine! Follow me!" I yelled and hid us in the managers office until everything passed.
"HELPPP HELP ME! HELP ME! PLEASE!" Deena yelled
"Come on!" I said while grabbing Kate's hand and pulling her towards Deena, Josh, Sam, and Simon.
"She's not breathing...I've tried everything..." Deena cried
"We can't bring her back Deena..." I sighed
"Are you crazy!? We have to! I promised!" She yelled
"Some promises are made to be broken!" I yelled back as she began to give her CPR. "Why does nobody here fucking listen to me!?"
"Oh thank god!" Deena sighed in relief as Sam woke up.
"Great you just got us all fucked!" I yelled while walking out of the store back home.
"I'm going to go too." Simon says while running after me.
"See you guys tomorrow." Kate smiles and leaves afterwards.

//
I am so so so sorry! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I promise I will be posting regularly again I've just had a lot of school work to do and stuff but I'm back now!