5

Deena fell to the floor causing Simon and I to run into the kitchen.
"SAM WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled pushing her off Deena causing her to fall to the floor.
"Grab the phone! We'll tie her up with that!" Deena suggests.
"Okay okay!" I yelled and yanked the phone from the wall and handed it to Deena helping her wrap Sam up. She ran downstairs to Josh and brought him back up to see Sam on the floor.
"Sam's not feeling herself right now." Deena explained going over to her. "But we can fix her. We're going to fix her."
"A-are you sure?" I asked kind of freaked out with what's going on right now.
"Yes! We need to take her to C. Burman! She can help us!"Deena explained while dragging Sam into the trunk of the car.

***
"It's locked!" I whispered.
"The window try the window!" Josh suggested pointing to a window that lead into a kitchen. We got in when Deena fell on the floor and the women stood over her yelling.
"DON'T MOVE!" She yelled.
"WAIT ITS ME IT'S ME PLEASE DON'T HURT US!" Deena yelled covering her face.
"Deena? You shouldn't have came here! Why did you come here!?" She asked panicked. Deena lead us all outside and opened the trunk revealing a possessed Sam.
"No! Get that thing away from here! You don't know what you're doing!" Burman yelled walking back to her house.
"Exactly! We don't know what we are doing. But you! You do and you can help us!"Deena explained.
"The thing you need to do is run and leave Shadyside and never look back!" Burman yelled walking towards us but keeping a safe distance.
"No! I'm tired of running! I lost my sister because of these fucking killers and now the witch is turning my best friends girlfriend into one of them! We need your help please!" I explained to her and she nodded.
"Fine just keep her away from Major Tom!" Burman said walking into her house as Josh and Deena carried Sam in. They tied her in the bathroom and closed the door.
"She's locked in the bathroom..." Deena smiled faintly.
"Yeah so everything is cool. We're cool." Josh says looking back at the bathroom door.
I must've been lost in thought because I didn't hear Deena or Josh tell me to sit down until Simon tapped my shoulder snapping me out of it.
"Hey, you okay?" He asked rubbing his hand in circles on my back.
"Y-Yea I'm fine...I just got lost in thought for a second..." I explained giving him a weak smile.
"So you saw the witch?" Simon asked.
"It was summer first day of camp...a week later, my sister was dead." She explained while showing us a picture of two girls standing against a sign that read 'Camp Nightwing'.
"Wow...they're beautiful..." I smiled looking at the picture until Burman started talking.
"Thanks. That's me and my sister..." She smiled faintly as if reliving a memory they had together.
"You're Ziggy Burman!" Josh said shocked.
"Yeah and I'm about to tell you the story of how I survived..." Ziggy explained getting comfortable in her chair.
She was telling us everything that happened. How her sisters perfect boyfriend became the Camp Nightwing killer to how her and her sister both died but Sheriff Goode brought her back to life.
"But after that we knew there was no way to end it..." Ziggy explained.
"We found the found where the body was buried. We can finally end this. All we need is the hand...do you know where it's at?" Deena asked.
"We left it at the tree. They built the mall around it." Ziggy explained and we all got in the car and went to the mall.

***
"This ends tonight...for Kate!" I explained grabbing the hand and going back to the car.
"Is she okay?" Josh asked Simon in a worried tone.
"She just misses Kate I think if we end this and get Sam back to normal she'll feel better about it." Simon responded.
"Okay..." Josh sighed and got in the car.
We drove to the grave and got out of the car.
"Deena, Lexi! Your noses...they're bleeding..." Josh says as we wiped our noses off and ran to the bones.
"Fuck you witch bitch!" I explained and Deena put the hand back and froze for awhile.

***
"Holy shit!" She mumbled.
"Deena? What happened!? You like blacked out a bit..." I said looking back to the road hearing sirens.
"Shit!" She yelled.

***
"Simon, Josh what are you doing here? Where's Deena and Lexi?" Goode asks looking at them.
"They're..." Josh got cut off by Deena and I yanking them into the woods.
"Deena what the fuck is going on!?" Simon yelled freaking out.
"It's Goode. I saw the witch...but it's not her she wasn't doing witch craft! Hurry let's go I'll explain on the way." Deena explains and we steal the cop car.
"Deena this is fucking crazy!" I yelled freaking out.
"Just listen to me. Solomon Goode-"She started but got cut off by Josh asking who Solomon was.
"Solomon is Sheriff Goode's freaky ancestor. He made a deal with the devil and blamed it on Sarah." She explained while running a red light.
"So Sarah isn't a Witch and she was blamed for the whole thing?" I asked making sure I heard her right.
"Exactly and she confessed so she could curse the Goode's. They made a deal with the devil to make Sunnyvale better and better while Shadyside goes to shit. The Goode's trade Shadysider's for whatever they want." Deena continued when we got to Ziggy's house.
"It's about time!" Ziggy said lowering the knife away from Sam.
"We need to talk! Now!" I explained and we all sat in the living room.
"So Goode is evil?" She asked sitting on her knees trying to process what we just told her.
"I'm sorry Ziggy...I knew how much you liked him then and all this must suck to hear but it's all true..." I sighed and sat by her.
"Well I wish I would've known..." She sighed.
"What do you mean?" Deena asks.
"Well I called him..." Ziggy explained and we all dropped our jaws shocked.

***
"Come on Sam. We're going to end this and get you back to normal." Deena explains untying her but she lunged and knocked Deena over. Ziggy came in with a heavy object and hit Sam with it causing her to pass out.
"I've been wanting to do that all day!" She sighed and we all got in the car heading to pick up a guy that owed Josh a favor.
He sat outside smoking weed. I smiled as we put the sirens on causing him to stand up and put his hands in the air.
"Hey I didn't do anything!" Martin yelled and Josh popped out the window.
"Hey man!" He smiled.
"Urkle!?" Martin laughed.
"Yeah, uhm do you wanna help us kill Sheriff Goode?" He asked with a smile.
"Yeah let me get my coat." Martin responded.