Xeno Wedgies

In the Xenoverse rested a timeline similar, but different to the original. Goku and Vegeta could not access their god forms. Instead, they achieved Super Saiyan 4. They had joined the Time Patrol, an organization dedicated to stopping threats to the timeline. In present day, however, there were no threats to deal with.

Goku's eighteen-year-old granddaughter, Pan, was playing board games with her nineteen-year-old friend, Bulla. Pan wore an orange bandana around her forehead, a red jacket with a yellow trim, a black top, dark grey fingerless gloves, sage green shorts, brown thigh-length socks, and dark grey boots. Her short black hair reached down to her shoulders with a flat bang front over her forehead. Bulla, on the other hand, wore a more simple outfit: jeans, a blue-and-white striped t-shirt, and red heels. She swiped her long blue-green bangs out of her face as she stared at the board. The two played in the house of Bulla's father and Goku's rival, Vegeta.

"Do you like my new outfit?" Pan asked.

Bulla looked up from the board. "Yeah, it suits you."

"I figured I'd need a new outfit for when I go out on time patrol," Pan explained.

"Looks comfy," Bulla observed. "I wish I had something like that." She tugged at her jeans. "My clothes are way too tight. It's giving me a serious wedgie."

"A what?" Pan asked, scratching her head.

"You've never heard of a wedgie?" Bulla questioned.

Pan shook her head in response. "It doesn't sound fun."

"Well, there's a normal wedgie and then there's the prank version."

"What's the difference?"

"A normal wedgie is when your panties get stuck up your butt," Bulla explained. "A prank wedgie is when you yank somebody's underwear up their butt."

Pan laughed. "That actually sounds pretty funny."

"Only if you're the one giving the wedgie." Bulla stood up and walked into the kitchen. "I'm going to get a snack. You want anything?"

Pan followed her friend into the kitchen. As she was doing so, she noticed Bulla's light purple undergarments were sticking out of her jeans. "Uh, Bulla?" she asked her friend. "Your panties are sticking out."

Bulla froze as her cheeks flushed red. She hastily tried to tuck her underwear back in to little success. "How does it look?" Bulla asked.

"Worse," Pan admitted sheepishly. "I can help you out if you want."

"No thanks," Bulla replied. Pan snuck up behind Bulla and gripped her waistband with both hands, and gave a quick yank. "Eek! What the hell, Pan?"

Pan giggled. "I'm sorry, but I couldn't help it. I hope you don't mind."

"Of course I mind," Bulla replied, smacking her friend on the shoulder. "That's never happened before..." she murmured.

"Wait... you've never gotten a wedgie before?" Pan asked.

Bulla slowly shook her head. "I give nerds wedgies at school. I'm not a nerd like my mom. I don't get wedgies."

"Who gives your mom wedgies?" Pan asked.

"My dad," Bulla answered. "He does it to make me laugh."

"That's weird," Pan pointed out. "Also, you are a total are a nerd. Nobody except you wears strawberry panties."

Bulla considered mentioning that her mother often wore strawberry-themed underwear, but decided against it. "Fine," Bulla stated, gritting her teeth. "I'm a nerd. At least I'm not as big a nerd as my Mom is. My dad and aunt give her wedgies all the time. You should have seen her one time Dad and Goku became Gogeta. He made her look like a mummy with her own underwear."