Aftermath

Several years ago, Goku was resting in her purple pajamas. She and Suno had been sleeping in bed and Suno was attempting to wake her wife up. "Goku," she whispered. "Wake up," she whispered. She yanked on the back of Goku's plain white undergarments.

Goku's eyes snapped upon feeling the wedgie. "What was that?" she asked.

"It's called a wedgie," Suno explained. "It's a prank."

Goku grinned. "Sounds fun!" she said, sitting upward. She and Suno got out of bed and stretched their arms.

"Eep!" Suno shrieked, feeling her blue snowflake-printed underwear being yanked out of her blue pajamas.

"Wow," Goku observed. "These are stretchy panties."

Suno snickered between her grunts of pain. "Like what you see?" she joked.

Goku's dopey grin grew even wider. "I do. A lot," she admitted, becoming excited. "Now let's see how far these panties can stretch." She wrenched the undergarments over Suno's head and snapped them onto her nose. "How does it feel?"

"Awful," Suno said bluntly, pulling her undergarments off her head. "Turn around," she demanded. "You're getting an atomic wedgie just like I did."

"Is that what it's called?" Goku asked, spinning around. "That's a cool name!"

"Yeah, and you're getting one," Suno promised, gripping her wife's plain white underwear. She wrenched Goku's underwear up her back, making the wedgied victim let out a sigh of enjoyment. "Wait, are you enjoying this?" Suno asked, surprised and aroused by her wife's satisfaction.

"Yeah," Goku stated happily. "Please keep going. These wedgies are kind of like training and I love training!" Suno nodded and attached Goku's waistband onto her nose. "Thank you," Goku stated, reaching out to kiss Suno on the lips. Suno's face began to blush, and did so even more as she returned the kiss.

Over the next few weeks, Goku and Suno would wedgie each other as a way of one-upping the other. Eventually, Suno was starting to enjoy wedgies. "These wedgies are getting more and more fun each day," she told Goku, who grinned in return.

"I'm glad you think so," Goku replied, pulling Suno's undergarments up her back. This made Suno blush even more than she normally did.

During this time, they visited Bulma while Vegeta was training outside with Gohan, Goten, and Trunks. "What?" Bulma asked, scratching her head. "You want me to make you two stretchy panties?"

Goku nodded eagerly. "Ours keep ripping," she replied.

"How?" Bulma asked, prompting Goku and Suno to blush.

"We keep giving each other wedgies," Suno admitted.

Bulma raised an eyebrow. "Why?"

"It feels good," Goku stated, somewhat embarrassed.

Bulma burst into laughter. "The strongest women on the planet get turned on by wedgies!" she exclaimed.

"So, can you help us?" Suno asked.

Bulma wiped away a tear as her laughter ceased. "Sure. You've saved the planet enough times that I owe you."

"Thanks, Bulma!" Goku exclaimed. The couple would go on to wait a week before returning to Bulma. In the meantime, the couple starved themselves of wedgies since they were running low on pairs of underwear.