Chapter 12| No longer safe

Last chapter.
And as the crown of white flowers Dipper wore turned red as blood, fate had bonded the pair.
———————————————————————
As most can imagine panic ensued from there, mostly between Pines family members.

"There is no way I'm letting goldie locks take my nephew!" Stan was the first to start the uproar, no one seemed to disagree with him.

"Goldie locks?" Bill grabbed a stray blonde hair and examining it with a pout.

Dipper by now was off the floor and in the overprotective arms of Grunkels. "Stanley calm down, We can't do this in a public place!" Although Ford's voice said he wanted everyone to calm down his squinting eyes told a different story.

"Like Goldie locks from the story of the three bears?"  Still not being caught up with the present time Bill continues to pout about his hair.

"I'll do this wherever I damn well please, I want to know who this guy thinks he is!" Stan shouted in Ford's face while pointing a finger at Bill.

"Bill Cipher, and might I just say-" Bill stretched his hand out to shake hands with the twins. Much to Bill's displeasure, his hand was ignored.

"I wasn't talking to you, buddy." Stan grunted and turned back to block the punch that was directed at him from his twin.

"Stanley manners!" A few punches were thrown from both twins, screaming and arguing was all that could be heard at this point.

"I'll show you manners." Stan had jumped at his twin who had dodged with Dipper in his arms. While the brunette was in his Grunkel's arms he remained silent. Dipper still was in shock from it all, and being crushed by his Grunkels wasn't helping.

"Mister Pines I think your crushing Dipper." Soos nervously chimed in, sweat was leaking through his tux in pools.

"Can it Soos!" Once again Stan turned back to his fight with his twin. While Mabel was on the floor still with an unconscious Pacifica, although she was no longer tied by the vines. She was in just as much shock as her twin brother, she was paired with her best friend after all.

"I know you didn't mean that Mister pines, you just need a hug." The Wiesel-like man sniffled as he went in to hug his boss.

"What's happening here?!" Wendy had pushed her way through the murmuring crowd. Her face was red with exhaustion and her breath was labored.

"This bozo is trying to steal Dipper!" Stan struggled against Soos's hold to point an accusing finger at Bill. The man in question stretched his hand out to the redhead.

"Bill Cipher, nice to-" like déjà vu Bill was cut off again, only this time by an angry redhead.

"He's trying to what?" Wendy's nostrils flared as she squinted her eyes at her target.

" Pacifica, I'm paired with Pacifica Northwest." Mabel pulled the ends of her hair whispering under her breath.

"Guys-" Only a gasp could escape the crushed brunette before he was cut off by the yelling.  Shock easily turned to anger in seconds and for once Dipper's ration was thrown out the window.