Chapter 8|Firey passion

(Last chapter with Dipper)
My hands started to feel like shaking leaves in the wind, I took a deep breath trying to calm myself, I knew what had to happen.

"Ford....let him pass."
———————————————————————
<Dipper's POV>
"DIPPER ARE YOU INSANE?" Stan screamed from where he stood. I ignored his ear damaging comment in the hope of gaining control of my own emotions. It was clear anger was starting to boil in the air it stole my confidence with one swipe.

Even with my own  feelings, I couldn't help but notice my sister. Mabel stood in a line like the rest of my friends and family but her expression is what stood out the most, tears flowing down her cheeks, runny noise had started to envelop. I almost smiled when I noticed Pacifica standing next to my sister with her arms around Mabel.

Unlike my sister, Ford's was like stone, though his eyes said so much more than words or expressions ever could. The sight of my family backing me up gave me courage to speak.

"Grunkel Ford I'm sorry....but out of everyone, you know the most why I'm doing this." My grunkel's face softened, "Dipper-" I quickly cut him off.

"Grunkel Ford I am willing to fight tooth and nail for this...even if I have to go up against you as well." My grunkel's head lowered to the floor, without a word said he walked off to the sidelines of the fight. It didn't take long for the rest of my family to fallow.

The man that stood in front of me no longer had anything in the way, he could've ripped out all my vital organs in seconds but he didn't, he just stood there glaring. "You have one chance to apologize." He took one step forward inching close to me with every move he made.

"I'm not apologizing for this...." My voice was not exactly loud and confident but I stepped forward showing I had no attention to run.

"You're testing my patience." I chuckled at the man's words knowing the fear in my laughter didn't go unnoticed.

"Is your patience another word for your attention-span?"

I got a couple "Oooos" and snickers from the crowd for my comment.

"Oh, now I understand, it thinks it's clever?" He growled before slowly walking towards me, every step he took one of his finger nails would turn into a claw matching the ones of a wolf.

I stood straight but my legs were threatening to buckle. Battle tactics and idea flashed like a light in my brain, I was to busy thinking of a way to fight this man I didn't notice he had traded his calm walk for a much more worrisome pace. I only saw him when it was too late, my reflexes kicked in and I shielded my self with my arms.

<3rd person>
Dipper managed to get away with only a deep cut in his arm. "KID!"

Ford rushed to his Twin to hold him back. "Stanford let.me.go" No amount of pleading would loosen Fords grip from his brother's arms, Stan knew this but that didn't mean he wouldn't try.

The smell of Dipper's blood was like catnip to the weak, one by one werewolves started to lose control. Ford had a plan it was risky but he wasn't about to let his nephew get ripped apart. Stanford started to mumble under his breath chanting words at a fast speed. With a flash, a large red force field was placed around Dipper and his attacker keeping the other werewolves from interfering with the fight.