Chapter 4|You don't have a dress!?

(I promise Bill will be in the Next chapter!)
<Mable's POV>
"Mabel wake up!" I felt someone shaking me making me feel like I was in an earthquake. Not wanting to let go of the blissful feeling of sleep I kept my eyes shut tight. "Noooo never! I want to sleep forever..." I turned my body in the opposite direction of the voice.

"Mable think of this as pay back for yesterday!" With that said my covers were ripped off my body and on the floor. Cold air hit my skin right after.

I turned back around to see Dipper with a smug look on his face. "Happy birthday Mabel!"

<Dipper's POV>
Payback felt good I waited till lunch to wake her the exact time she woke me up. "Happy birthday Mabel!"
Mabel's grumpy look melted into pure joy she was off her bed faster than lighting. "Happy birth day Sis-bro!"

She went directly to her closest throwing her clothes off putting on a plain white dress that hit her knees and a pink knitted sweater jacket. She slipped on a pair of plan white slides to finish it off. The fact that she isnt embarrassed about taking off her clothes is amazing.

(Mabel's outfit)

When she was done she turned around to show off the complete look

When she was done she turned around to show off the complete look. "What do you think?" She twirled around in circles showing off every angle of the outfit.

"It looks great Mabel" She gave me one of her famous big smiles and strolled over to the mirror stand to brush her hair. "So Dip-n-dots what are you gonna wear today!"

She pulled the brush through her hair but kept her eyes on me using the mirror. I looked down at my clothes I was wearing which were just a black bra and a pair of dark blue shorts with white bunny prints on them.

"Oh umm, I didn't really think of that Mabel..." Mabel stopped brushing her hair and spun around to face me. "Dipper are you telling me you don't KNOW?"

I gave a simple nod to Mabel. "Dipper do you even have a dress to wear for tonight???" I bowed my head looking down at my feet. "No" I managed to mumble out.

"Dipper it's ok for you not to know what you want to wear today" I was about to let a relieved sigh out but she continued. "BUT Dipper you have to have a dress for tonight"

Mabel put the brush down and walked back over to her side of the closet digging through clothes like a maniac. "Mabel why can't I wear a tux like every other guy.
Mabel stopped digging her clothes and turned around.

"Dipper you have the body of a girl you have a tinyer wasit then I do. And you have super fragile looking limbs lets not forget your bra cup size Dip-stick"

I blushed at the last part. She could see right through me. When she was done with her little speech she had a pile of clothes in her hands. She came over to me and shoved it into my hands.

"Put this on Sis-bro" I walked over to my side of the bedroom hopping she wasn't looking at me. I tried on the outfit and looked down at myself. I looked like the night sky.

(Dipper's Outfit)

This was honestly a really cute outfit

This was honestly a really cute outfit...or dress? I didn't know what it counts as but I love it. The only thing I don't like is the top is tight on my breasts.

<Mabel's POV>
"Mabel it's on !!!"Dipper practically, screamed "Oh my stars Dipper you look so cute!!" I took Dipper by the hand and pulled him to the mirror and started to brush his hair. "Ummm hey Mabel why can't I just wear this for tonight?"

I almost choked on just air. "Dipper you have to be joking!!" I turned him around to face me. "This looks nothing like what you're gonna wear." I gave him the brush and walked towards the door. "Ummm Mabel where are you going? I opened the door then looked back at him.

"It's actually where WE are going and to answer your question we are goin to ask Pacifica to make a dress for you. put on your shoes and let's go."

A/N
Hey, everyone, it's cherry and I have a few things I want to say. First I want to give a shoutout to someone special to me. And I ask you all to please check her out!

@Istrawberrymilkl

She makes hilarious books and if that wasn't enough she's super sweet! When I'm talking to her it's like talking to a celebrity. She's the most humble like person I've talk to in my entire life.
I could I consider her the closest thing to a friend I have on Wattpad. So go check her out!

Also Istrawberrymilkl if your reading I'm one of you now! Us Berry's have to stick together!

Hope you enjoyed the chapter guys And to end it Heres a pic of what Mabel and Dippers bedroom looks like

Hope you enjoyed the chapter guys And to end it Heres a pic of what Mabel and Dippers bedroom looks like. The rest of the shack looks the same as in the show!

 The rest of the shack looks the same as in the show!