Chapter 2|Gideon gleeful!

<Dippers Dream>
My eyes fluttered opened to sunlight kissing my forehead. I felt itchy symbolizing I wasn't in my bed anymore. Curious I turned my head lazily to see I was laying in the middle of a clearing. I slowly sat up and crossed my legs Indian style.

Everything here seemed so beautiful and soft the air had a sweet feeling to it. Flowers basically overpopulated the clearing from lillys to lavenders. I sat up my legs wobbling a little bit indicating that I've been here longer than a few minutes. I walk slowly on the soft grass to explore the clearing a little bit.

I walk a little further to go see if I can find any animals. In my luck, I could see a female deer grazing on some grass. I walk closer in the hope of getting a better look. I guess the deer must have noticed me because the poor deer suddenly fell over in fear and tried it best to get up.

I was about to help her up when I hear a loud voice boom from the deer's mouth. "WAKEY WAKEY DIPPING-SAUCE AND BAKEY!" Oh no...

|End of dream|

<Dippers Pov>
I quickly tossed my covers over my head in the hope of blocking out the noise. "Come on Dip-N-dots it's already 12:00 your gonna sleep past lunch!!" I shook my head furiously under the covers. "I don't need food!" I felt my bed covers gracefully swipe off my body.

This gave me a perfect view of my lovely sister that is certainly torturing me. Her caramel curly brown hair touched below her waistline. She was taller than me by a few feet. And was currently rocking a crop top with a shooting star on it. With a pair of baby blue ripped jeans.

The missing blanket Left me in the cold air of the house. I gave a small grumble to show her I wasn't happy about what she did. But a little cold wasn't going to wake me up I stuffed my head in my pillow and cuddled it. 

I heard my twin puff in frustration I could hear her foot tapping on the hardwood floor of our bedroom.
" No offense Sis-bro but when you don't eat you're meaner than me when I'm on my period." I let out a small muffled giggle because of her statement. She's not wrong I turn into a monster when I don't eat.

"But Mabelllll I was having the best dream!"  Mable was silent for a while leaving me to think she had left but it would turn out that she just went to grab her megaphone. " OH, ~~~ Where you dreaming about HOW SEXY YOUR MATES GOING TO BE!!" The fact I was going to miss food wasn't enough for me to wake up then this did the trick. " MABEL I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!

And with that, I heard the door slam open with Mable running out. I sat up and grabbed my pillow in the hope of using it as a weapon. I quickly ran down the stares being cautious not to fall and face- plant into the wood.

"Mabel WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOUR DEAD" I was halfway to the door when I was stopped by a familiar pair of arms. I turned around to see Ford with his arms grabbing on to my shoulders to stop me from going further.

I looked at him with confusion plainly displayed on my face. " Dipper when you kill you sister please do try to wear a shirt while doing it" I was confused by this sentence but soon caught on when I felt a cold breeze collide with my skin. I look down to see I was only wearing a bra and a pair of light blue PJ pants decorated with Pine trees.

Yes, I wear a bra. All omegas have breasts girl or boy it doesn't matter. So it's just not something you can dodge. I felt my face heat up a little noticing my grunkel was looking at me without a shirt on. " Ummm Ford please can you look away.." a look of shock came on grunkel Ford's face and he looked down at his feet.

I quickly sprinted up the stairs to find something to wear. I walk over to my closet to try to find an outfit for today. I ended up grabbing a comfy white sweater and a pair of ripped black shorts.

I pulled the sweater over my head and zipped up my shorts. I slipped on a pair of plain black toms adding to my hight a little bit I walked over to my dresser and picked up my hairbrush to try to tam my curly brown mop.

After 20 minutes I looked a little more presentable with my bed head gone I was free to leave. I left my room and carefully walked down the stairs enjoying the taping sound my shoes made on the wood. First I went to the kitchen and grabbed a green apple from the bedazzled fruit bowl. Courtesies of Mabel.

With no time to spare I opened the back door and left with the apple in my mouth. I decided to go for a stroll around the pack's grounds. I was walking to the gravity pack's daycare. I created the daycare a year ago so I wouldn't be up in my room all day. Also, I LOVE KIDS!!

I always take a certain path on my way to work. It's a short cut I found when I was playing around with Mabel. The path looked like it hadn't been walked on for years when we found it.

Now it's littered with my footprints. I love the sound of leaves crunching under my shoes when I walk. after being in the gravity pack for a while you come to realize that our territory is filled with paranormal. Gnomes unicorns fairies you name it.

And this path is covered with it! The time I arrived at the place we usually have daycare I was already 10 minutes late. " Aw crap Mays gonna kill me.." May is the girl I work with.

(This is May)

 She's a Beta so she's a girl

She's a Beta so she's a girl. We've been friends for 3 years so when I said I wanted to make a daycare the next thing I knew she wanted to do the same. I and May had the daycare outside under a large tree so the pups have shade. We also had to make sure it was close to other werewolves homes so they can bring their pups here.

When I showed up the only thing keeping May from seeing my face was the small white picket fence. And that didn't do a very good job. "DIPPER YOU GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE RIGHT NOW" If I was as fast as a werewolf I would've ran for it.

But I'm a what I like to call a were-bunny. So the possibility of her not catching me is very low. I slowly opened the white gate and shut it behind me. I got about 5 inches before I was tackled to the ground by children. " DIPPER" I was covered in pups hugging me I would be considered about not being able to breathe if they weren't so cute. I slowly get up and was ambushed with the pups questions.

"Why were you late Dipper?"

"Did you fight a monster?"

"Will you read me a story?"

"Can I play with you?"

I almost burst out into laughter by there cute questions. But I guess May didn't think it was as cute as I thought. "Ahem Dipper" I look over to May to see her a complete mess. Her hair was tangled and her clothes had dirt all over them. "Pffft May" I fall on the ground laughing my butt off. "Dipper this isn't funny!" What I thought was funny. was very different form May.

I stoped laughing when I heard a voice come from the gate entrance. " Dipper sweet pie is that you?" I look over to see a short male with white tall hair that was bigger than his head. I felt anger bubble up inside of me just by this guys face.

"Gideon gleefull what do you want!"

Hope you liked this chapter sorry about all the pictures I just wanted to give you an idea of the story! I also do not own these photos!
SEE YOU NEXT TIME!
Cherry~