Chapter 3|Andrew!

(Last chapter)
" Dipper sweet pie is that you?" I look over to see a short male with white tall hair that was bigger than his head. I felt anger bubble up inside of me just by this guys face.

"Gideon gleefull what do you want!"
———————————————————————

<May POV>
Dipper hated Gideon with a burning passion this was a surprise because Dipper doesn't hate very many people. It's kinda funny to watch this all unfold Gideon just can't take a hint. "Well, Dipper my sweet pi-"

"Ok let me just say gleeful don't call me sweet pie it's gross!" Dipper's face, when he was mad, was more cute than scary! It took all my will power not to burst out laughing!

<Dipper POV>
I was so angry at this point this is the 10th time this week he's tried to flirt with me! And it's Wednesday!
Of course, he didn' take a clue and just stop. "Sorry babe~" I almost throw up the apple I ate.

"Gideon Don't"

Gideon flashed a cocky smile at me. " I love it when you play hard to get~" He started to walk to close for comfort I jumped in front of the daycare pups by reflex.

At this point, he was an inch away from his body being pressed up against my boobs. " That outfit really shows off your body" I would have pushed him off if I had the strength but I didn't.....

So right now my main priority is keeping these pups safe! "Gideon did you have a purpose coming here or did you come all this way just to disgust li.ol.me?"

Gideon rolled his eyes at my insult. "Ah! yes, I came here to talk about what's tomorrow!" He back away a few steps but still in my opinion he was to close. " And that is?" curiosity clearly in my voice.

I glanced behind me to make sure the pups were ok. They were shaking with fear. Gideon caught on that I was clearly not paying attention to him. "Ahem sweety"

I rolled my eyes at the nickname but answered to it anyway. "Sorry Gideon continue." He smiled big and went on.

"Tomorrow's your birthday honey! It's also the partners festival it's quite funny that you don't remember!"

I felt my blood rise to my cheeks. He's right it's dum of me to forget my own birthday and such an important holiday. The partners festival only comes every 1000 years...

It's when 3 lucky pairs of werewolves get to meet there soul mate. Millions come each year to find there soul mate and only 9 out of the millions ever find their right pair.

They don't get picked randomly it's told to be a mystery each time someone gets picked it's by a different mysterious force each time.

And the fact that's it's on my 18th birthday is a huge honor in its own little way. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Gideon's voice.

"Like I was saying, sugar cake that's the time you'll finally realize that your mine~" This time it was my turn to have a cocky smile. " And what makes you think I will be your soulmate gleeful~?"

He walked up to me and whispered in my ear  "Because you belong to me" This guy used to be the shortest person in the pack now he's taller than me and he thinks that he somehow is a tough guy! I was about to tell him off when a little someone did it for me!

<3rd person>
"HEY MISTER"

A little voice came from behind Dipper. An adorable 7-year-old little boy jumps in between Dipper a Gideon.

"MR DIPPER IS GOING TO BE MY MATE!"

Gideon had to look down to see the pup

Gideon had to look down to see the pup. "Pffft and what makes you think that brat" Dipper was starting to get irritated by there bickering. " My name is Andrew not brat! And what makes you think he is yours, mister!" Gideon looked as if he was gonna pop a blood vessel. "I'LL TELL YOU THIS YO-"

"STOP"

Everyone's attention was pointed towards the brunette. " I appreciate it thank you, Andrew, for trying to stand up for me. But you guys need to remember I may not even get picked to have a mate."

<Dipper POV>
I can't really tell them that I'm not able to have a soul mate. I mean sure I can date other wolves but I'm a rabbit I don't really have a soul mate... No one really knows I'm a rabbit so it's not really anyone's fault. Grunkel Ford made sure everyone that knew was sworn to secrecy years ago.

"Gideon if you couldn't tell I'm trying to do my job can you please leave?" He gave Andrew a deadly glare and stormed away. Gotta say it was a joy to see Gideon this mad. Now that he's gone I can finally get back to my job. Wait....Where was May in all this?

I whip my head around to the sound of a flash. And to my surprise, there was May holding a camera. " May you better throw that picture out!" May shook her head to say no and smirked. I felt a genital tug on my sweater. I look down to see Andrew I smiled softly at the cute redhead. "Are you ok Andrew?"

<3rd Person>
Andrew nodded his head. "It's just...." Dipper funneled his eyes brows. " Are you ok Andrew??" Andrews' face goes from nervous to surprised. " I-I'm ok!" Andrew looked down at his feet. "Its just..do you think we could ever be mates..?"

Dippers gave an evil smirk to the little redhead. " I don't know Andrew you are pretty young?" tears started to form on Andrews' eyes. " Oh..ok.."
Andrew started to walk away slowly.

"BUT maybe when your older~" The sentence practically made Andrew jump with joy. He ran over you dipper and wrapped his arms around him. Dipper giggled at his reaction and went on with taking care of the pups. (I swear this is a Billdip)

When Dipper was done with work Mabel came to pick him up. Dipper went to bed early that night he new only one thing....Tomorrows was gonna be hell.

Hey, blossoms it your Favorite cherry! I'm probably gonna post the next chapter pretty soon my head is literally exploding with ideas! These lovely photos are not mine by the way!
See you next time!
Cherry~