Chapter 6| Heading to the festival

(Last chapter)
She was right it was nice to dream..but that's all it was. A dream. "Guys we have a party to go to!!!" Pacifica Grabbed me by the arm a pulled me out the bedroom door.
———————————————————————
<Pacificas POV>
At this rate, we're all going to be late to this party. Taking change I grabbed Dippers wrist and pulled him out of his and Mabels bedroom.

Dragging Dipper along I ran to the stairs case of the shack. I slowed down into a walk going down the stairs. We didn't need another person with an injury.

Mabel, of course, speeds up faster when she caught a glimpse of the stairs. As I predicted she tripped on her own feet.

"WO-WOW" Mabel waved her arms in the air trying to balance herself but failed miserably. Falling down the stairs she managed to bang her head on a few steps.

I giggled at her clumsiness and lead Dipper down the stairs with pride. Mabel was laying on the floor of the shack with her now messy bun.

"Show off.," Mabel whispered blowing a piece of hair out of her face. Dipper stuck his tongue out and walked away from both of us.

I looked down at Mabel and offered her my hand she gladly took it and pulled her self up. I adored Mabel she was just so unique....

We both followed after Dipper going to the living room.

<Dippers POV>
I kept in my laughter walking away from them. I did stick my tongue out but that was childish I suppose. But I didn't care much about acting like an adult its none of my concern.

Grabbing my dress in my hands I lifted it up from the floor and preceded to walk into the living room. Both my grunkel's waited near the sofa. They were dressed in plain black tuxedos Stan with a white rose and Ford with a black rose.

I walked in and gave them a smile and did a goofy bow. Mabel and Pacifica came in next both bowing together. But Mabel fell again in the process....

She dragged Pacifica down with her both falling on the floor. I rubbed the Nasal bridge of my nose. "Mabel are you sure you can even dance?" I asked this question as a joke but I guess she didn't take it as one.

"I don't know I'll find out pretty soon though!" That was very reassuring. Mabel and Pacifica both got to there feet and walk over beside me.

Grunkel Stan extended both his hand to Pacifica and Mabel. "May I have the honor of escorting both of you lovely ladies to this festival."

When did grunkel Stan learn to speak like that!!? Mabel smiled and took one of his hands Pacifica did the same. "Yes, you may," Pacifica said very royal like.

I turned back to Ford for answers but I got the same thing from him. "And may I have the pleasure of guarding you to the festival"  I slapped my hand over my mouth to stifle my laughter.

"Guarding?" I said speaking through my hand. Grunkel Ford face turned whiter than a ghost. "We-well you seem to have a wound and we don't want you getting hu-"

"Id love that" I finished for him taking my hand from my mouth to his hand. I pulled Grunkel Ford toured the front door of the shack. "Whoever gets to the party last loses"

I shouted and ran out the front door with grunkel Ford close behind me. We entered the dark night together with the squeaky door of the shack wide open from us.

"DIPPER YOU'RE A CHEAter..."  I grabbed grunkel Fords hand and pulled him through the forest. But that didn't last long due to my dress and heels. So instead Grunkel Ford carried me on his back.

We actually were in head of them we were winning!
I can't believe I may actually win this rac- I went tumbling down to the floor in the middle of my thoughts. Grunkel Ford came down with me groaning in pain.

"Wow Dipper Ford is that you?" I lifted myself up on my elbow turning to the voice. "WAIT.WENDY" I pulled my self up into a sitting position. Looking up at the familiar redhead dressed in a green silk dress.

Grunkel Ford slowly got up after me facing towards Wendy. "Wow, you dudes should be at the festival by now."I looked back at grunkel Ford he didn't seem in good shape to run...

"Babe, who you talking to?" Of course, Robbie was with Wendy...He's not very fond of me. Wendy smiled and pointed at both me and grunkel Ford on the ground.

"Oh, it's just the stupid mutt an-an-and THE ALPHA!!!" Robbie got one knee helping grunkel Ford up almost immediately.

"W-What are you doing here alpha??" Robbie asked sucking up to grunkel Ford. Wendy offered to help me up but I refused not wanting to get her dress dirty. I brushed myself off while everyone talked about the situation.

"Wait Dippers wounded!!!" Apparently, grunkel Ford told them a little too much. Wendy passed over to me and started to look at my stomach. "Wendy I'm fine it's just a little cut..."

I hated this Wendy seeing me like this always so brave and..I'm nothing. "WHO DID THIS TO YOU..?"
Wendy demanded answers about my wound.

"It was no one just a couple of wolves from an outside pack coming to put me in my place." I already refused to tell more than that about the cut.

If I gave their names they'll be killed on the spot... I don't want my pack to help on this one. "Dipper why would you let them...why don't you just fight."

I looked to the side avoiding her gaze. If I could I would..believe me. "Babe we have a festival to get to.." Robbie interrupted the conversation.

"Oh I'm almost forget..wait do you guys want to go with us?" Wendy's eyes sparkled. Robbie was mouthing the words no to her.

I ended up agreeing to go since it seemed we weren't getting there anytime soon. Wendy gave me a piggy back ride the entire way there which was fun.

When we arrived near the party she had to put me down since we didn't want to cause a scene. Ford seemed to be doing well and was able to run now.

Walking up to the entrance seemed so familiar...the party was beautiful. The whole thing was placed in the middle of a clearing it looked almost fenced with the giant pine trees.

Fairies from all colors lit up the area marking a beautiful show. The dance floor was a old stone cracked platform. A white painted wooden stage was placed in front of the dance floor.

Rolled up white carpet layed down around the food and drink Tables off to the side of the party, Lit lanterns hanged on strings outlining the clearing

It was a beautiful festival but Dipper kept a distance from the millions of people standing at the entrance staring. He took a deep breath and took the first step into the festival.

<Bills POV>
Time to go to this "festival" I looked at myself in the mirror placed in my bedroom. I smiled and smoothed out my gold blonde hair and snapped my fingers. With that, I was dressed in a black button-up shirt with a yellow tailcoat to go over, I had my plain black dress pants and my plain black dress shoes to go with.

I raised my hands up to my neck tieing on the signature bowtie. With that, I simply walked over to my bed stand and picked up my top hat. Placing it gently on my head I was finally ready. I walked over to my door and slowly opened it making my guards outside jump in fear.

I loved the look of fear on there face to bad I could not explore that more, I have something much more interesting though. With a clap of my hands, both gards were at my side both bowed to me hiding their fear.

I flashed both of them a smile making them quiver "Shall we boys?" they nodded and with a quick snap of my fingers, we appeared at the entrance of the party. I told the guards to go stand in the forest and watch from afar. Both did as I asked immediately running for there lives to get away.

I looked over at the party with disinterest. Looks like our little hosts are running late...And here I thought I'd be the one late.

I walked into the festival with little care. Looks like I'll have to wait for the fun to begin.

Hey everyone thank you for reading this chapter I'm so sorry I really wanted to post earlier then I did but what's done is done. See you guys soon!