Sports Fest Round 3

The winning teams were all lined up in the roster, with their names and who they were going up against. (All Canon, again)

Midoriya was first, going against Shinso. He already knew Shinso's quirk, so as soon as the match started, before Shinso had the chance to speak, he rushed forwards and launched the poor boy off of the ring via a kick to the stomach.

The stadium just sat there, disappointed in the lack of action. While Present Mic was screaming his cockatoo butt off about the absolute brutality of that instant finisher.

Next up was Todoroki V Sero.

Let's just say Sero's going to have PTSD when wintertime comes.

Next was Shiozaki V Kaminari.

Kaminari went all out at the beginning, which backfired because of Shiozaki's insulator vine hair, which was then used to immobilize Kaminari and his fried brain.

Iida V Hatsume

Hatsume used Iida as a human guinea pig presenter for the recruiters, then voluntarily left the stage with a happy heart, leaving the betrayed and foolish Iida behind.

Ashido V Aoyama

Mina won. (I can't remember the exact match)

The matches went on, and Midoriya waited in a spare room for his next turn to arise. 

"You doing a pretty good job so far buddy" Meliodas commented, leaning on an imaginary chair.

"It's only been one round, what do you mean?" Midoriya replied, bonking Meliodas on his blonde head.

"Though I do have a feeling I know who's going to win each round. The power gaps are pretty noticeable."

"Mhm."

Crash

"Yo whats up Captain."

Ban kicked the door open and invited himself in.

"Hey Ban, we're just talking about... actually there's no real topic here, is there?"

"Nope." Midoriya rolled his green eyes, before giving a smile.

Ban strolled in, claiming a chair and slouching in it, giving us a yawn.

"They're all pretty weak." 

"I can't disagree, on the most part."

"Hm?"

"Bakugo's pretty powerful for his age, same with Todoroki. Tokoyami too, if he was able to control Dark Shadow a little more in the dark, and strengthen himself in the light. Tsu is more for rescue, but she's pretty great at that. The same goes for Uraraka, if they made a tag team they would be an unstoppable rescue force. Kirishima's good for one on one fights, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblahblah blah blah blahvblahAVblahareio lfehaoewif"

"There he goes again."

"And I thought he'd gotten rid of that habit."

*Sighs in unison, clearly disappointed in our darling cinnamon roll*

A/N Next few chapters will mostly be consisting of Midoriya's fights against others.