Demonic Broccoli VS i can't think of a funny name for Todobroki

The final match of the Sports Festival was taking place, with Midoriya facing off against Todoroki. The latter participant seeming much less friendly than usual.

Midoriya was stuck. How could he convince Todoroki to use his flames and stop being a stubborn little sh- and stop being so stubborn. Ideas came and left his mind as the seconds til the match started slowly counted down.

"THIS IS THE FINAL MATCH OF THE FESTIVAL! HOLD ON TO YOUR SEATS, LISTENERS, BECAUSE THIS IS ABOUT TO GET HEATED! PERHAPS LITERALLY!"

The crowd cheered their butts off, he seriously thought that they were gonna have wrecked vocal cords out there.

"ARE YOU READY? MATCH! STAAAAARRRRTTTT!"

Todoroki immediately began with his signature huge iceberg attack that he one-shot Sero with.

'So predictable.' Midoriya thought to himself. 'He really needs to think of some better attacks.'

Easily dodging the incoming slab of ice, the green-haired boy ran around to the side of his opponent and dashed in for an attack.

Only barely managing to dodge, Todoroki stumbled back. Quickly regaining his footing and spinning around to face the enemy, a punch was already headed straight for his face. 

Todoroki stomped on the ground, ice shooting up to where Midoriya was, causing the latter to jump back in order to avoid the attack. A wide, almost sinister grin donned the face of Midoriya, as he disappeared from sight.

Todoroki looked around, confused and on alert.

'Where is he?!'

A flash appeared behind the heterochromatic boy, and before he could react, a foot connected to his back and he was sent flying. If not for the ice barrier he put up in time, he would have gone skidding over the edge of the ring.

"Come on Todoroki. I know you can do better than that! You and I both know full well that you don't even stand a chance against me without your flames. Not that it would make too much difference, but at least you could say you went out giving it your all!"

The boy in question was slowly rising up from the ground, breath labored and knees quaking.

"I will never use my flames in battle. I refuse to use his power-"

"His power? Whose power? Your shitty flaming trash can of a father? It's not his power. Don't you get it Todoroki?! It's YOUR power, not his! It's yours!"

At that moment, something clicked within Todoroki. Like all the gears of his brain were finally clicking together. With renewed ambition, determination, and drive, a brilliant and wide smile crept up on his face.

It was his power.

"Thank you, Midoriya!"

Grinning once more, Midoriya replied. "No problem, buddy!"

The crowd was in awe as the two battled it out. Ice, shadows, fire, and various other attacks were thrown at the opposite, every few seconds the two reunited for a split second of hand-to-hand combat, which Midoriya heavily dominated.

However, as the fight dragged on, one of them seemed to be getting too excited. He kept using more and more of his power, the large mass of darkness slowly expanding and taking over the ring, as well as his body.

Bone-chilling laughs echoed every now and then, each time they rang out a heavier sense of dread hung over the stadium.

Todoroki himself was getting concerned. His determination wavered, as it started to feel less and less like a match for a school festival, and more and more like a horrifyingly one-sided battle to the death. Sweat started to coat his skin and it became harder and harder to either dodge and deflect the attacks, and even harder to get an attack in on his own.

The audience was having trouble seeing what was going on, as a heavy mass of dust, mist, and other debris from the battle obscured their vision. Eventually, the noises of the battle died down, and everyone waited in anticipation for the smoke and dust the clear.

In the centre of this, was Todoroki lying on the ground, his energy spent and his will dampened. Midoriya stood before him, a smile still on his face and no mercy could be seen in his now-black and hollow eyes. Knowing his opponent was down for the count, the demon slowly trudged towards Todoroki, who's heart was now filled with fear.

"M-Midoriya..."

He stopped once he was standing on top of Todoroki, and moved his hand towards the latters throat, lifting him off the ground. 

"Kid!"

"Midoriya?"

"Hey, Kid?!"

"Midoriya!"

"Midoriya! Stop!"

Midoriya suddenly shook his head, and dropped Todoroki, who collapsed onto the floor, choking. The sense of fear transferred from Todoroki to Midoriya, who took a pretty good guess of what had happened.

"What did I do? What did I nearly do, what would I have done if it weren't for Meliodas and Todoroki?"

The smoke and dust finally lifted to reveal a clear victor, however, neither one of the contestants looked victorious. Although the crowd still cheered, a deathly hidden silence hung over their hearts. The fear was still lingering.

Midoriya looked down at Todoroki, who was still coughing and massaging his throat. Injuries littered his body all over, and although Midoriya knew that it was a battle and injuries were supposed to occur, he would never have harmed him so severely that it would take a week or two even with Recovery Girl's quirk to fully heal.

Not prepared to look him in the eyes, Midoriya turned and fled to the changing rooms, tears threatening to spill over. 

"M-MIDORIYA WINS?!"

Meanwhile

 In a badly lit, fairly empty room, sat one person. Multiple screens set out in front of them, each one displaying a segment of the UA Sports Festival. The screens each paused, each one showing an image of a green-haired boy covered with dark markings.

"I assume this is the one, Young Prince?"

The question was addressed to a young-looking man with black hair in the corner, a forever grumpy look resting on his face.

"It is, and you know full well that I'm Millenia older than you."

The man in the chair chuckled. "I know, but it doesn't change the fact that you look like a 12-year-old."

The young man scoffed, before turning to walk out.

"It also doesn't change the fact that your so much younger than me, yet you look like a half-baked potato."

The potato-head grinned, it seemed he knew how hideous he looked.

"Anyway, you know what to do, All For One. You keep your end of the deal and we'll keep ours." Were the young mans last words before he left the room.

"Yes, of course, Prince Zeldris."

Another day, another chapter, another beautiful picture of Malleus Draconia! Thank you all so much for reading my fanfic! <3