Meliodas, Who is My Saviour, and Others Worst Nightmare

"Don't tell me you forgot about me?"

I looked up from my tears to see two shining, emerald eyes filled with kindness, holding a hand out to me. My teary eyes were wide as I tried to take in this boy, who I barely know, helping me when I needed it most.

"Are you going to just sit there? Or are you going to come to take my hand?" he smiled.

I sniffed and raised my hand slowly to his, and the moment my hand touched his, everything went white.

I was back in the Boar Hat and the boy was sitting on a wooden stool. I tried to remember the boys name.

"Meliodas"

I quickly stood up from the floor and he offered me a seat.

"Even if you forgot about me and the promise I made you, I still didn't. And I have been watching over you ever since. I never once stopped believing in you." he said before taking a huge gulp of the mug he was holding.

"M-Meliodas? I-Is that really you? I remember you now! But... why now have you come back?" I asked.

"I never left. And if you do remember, then you should also recall me saying something about giving you my power, which will be your evolved quirk." Meliodas smiled.

"Y-you really will? I-I don't think I deserve it though..."

Suddenly, Meliodas pushed me off the seat and onto the floor with an angry expression on his face.

"YOU DESERVE IT MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE IN THIS WORLD. YOU ARE THE MOST PURE-HEARTED, KIND, CARING, BRAVE PERSON I HAVE EVER MET. ONLY ONE PERSON HAS EVER MATCHED UP TO YOU, AND SHE'S NOW DEAD. I'M COUNTING ON YOU TO MAKE YOUR WORLD A BETTER PLACE, LIKE SHE DID TO MINE! YOU GOT THAT! NEVER, EVER PUT YOURSELF DOWN LIKE THAT, UNDERSTAND?!!"

I nodded with fear, thankfulness, and other mixed emotions, slightly tearing up.

He stood up and continued drinking whatever was in his mug.

"You're 14 now, correct?"

"Y-yes... wait..." I paused.

"Yup, today, you are going to inherit my power. I set the timer for exactly 12:00 pm, and from then on I will train you to use my power till it's fullest. But before that, I have to tell you the curse." his face darkened as he said the last part.

"It ruined my already crappy life. Every time you die, you come back to life, but you lose your emotions a stage further, and also a stage closer to becoming pure evil, and you also get more power. If you ever fall in love with someone, they will also have the curse on them if they love you back. Instead, they will keep reincarnating, and every time they remember something about their past lives, they will die in three days. And they will always die right in front of you..."

We were both silent for a few minutes.

"Ha! Got you! Half the curse was lifted a while ago, so only the bit about you coming back to life is real. But that also means you will lose some of your emotions as well." Meliodas half-laughed.

"O-ok? So what now?" I asked.

"I will stay in your mind like a second voice, though whenever you enter your mind, you can see me. I will always be there to guide you and protect you."

"I can never thank you enough Meliodas! You made my dream achievable... and I-"

"Shh! You don't need to thank me. Heehee!" he giggled.

Then everything went white again, and I woke under the bridge.

"Thank you Meliodas!" I thought.