Chapter 6 - Allmight's Indoor Battle Training

Izuku POV

After Aizawa's quirk apprehension test, we had our first Hero Training lesson.

"I AM HERE! COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"

"Allmight!" The class exclaimed, but I just narrowed my eyebrows and looked out the window.

"It must suck to have Allmight as a teacher after what he did to you" Meliodas frowned.

"Yeah, but I will try to just ignore him and get on with the lessons." I thought back.

Lately Meliodas has been more quiet and sad sounding. Like he knew something was going to happen, or already has.

"Today we will be conducting Indoor Battle Training!" Allmight announced.

"So is it like the exams?" a boy who looked like a human Pikachu named Kaminari asked.

"Not quite! You will be in teams of 2, a hero and a villain team, and you will be battling each other! The villain team will be protecting a weapons, and the heroes have to either capture the evildoers or obtain the weapon!"

Allmight explained in some more detail, then he told the class to get their hero costumes on, so they did that. My hero costume was a green waistcoat and white shirt, with Lostvayne attached to my back with a sheath. (like this)

Todoroki's looked good as well, it was a blue jumpsuit with a belt and a weird backpack thingy

"Cool costume!" I complimented, and he said mine looked nice as well.

We followed everyone else outside onto the battlegrounds, where Allmight was waiting for us.

He pulled out a book and read from it the scenario, then we were put into teams of two.

Team A: Izuku Midoriya and Ochaco Uraraka

Team B: Shoto Todoroki and Mezo Shoji

Team C: Mashirao Ojiro and Toru Hagakure

Team D: Katsuki Bakugo and Tenya Iida

The list carried on, and then Allmight announced that the teams fighting would be Team A and D, with team A as the heroes.

"Hey, we're a team Deku!"

"Why did you call me Deku?" I asked her.

"Isn't that your name? It's what Bakugo called you so I assumed-"

"Don't assume stuff, ok? Now we have to come up with a stragety. I have one in mind" I smiled.

"I knew I could count on you! So whats this plan of yours?" She cheered, and I heard Meliodas say "She reminds me of someone..."

"Well, the building is 6 stories high, so I can just jump to the top and then climb down the emergengy exit to reach the weapon. Kacchan is most likely going to come for us, so you'll need to come with me to avoid conflict. Ok, hold on tight."