W a r M y D u d e s

(BTW GUYS I FOUND AN ASIAN 'THE WHAT' WHILE RESEARCHING FOR A JAPANESE ASSIGNMENT LIKE OMG ITS PERFECT HOW DID I FIND THIS)

The UA Sports Fest round 2 was going swimmingly, some people losing miserably, some people overpowering people within 5 seconds (Deku, Bakugo, Todo, I'm looking at you), and some people duking it out in a manly fight to the figurative death.

During all this, Midoriya and Meliodas were having a chat. Ban wasn't included because he was lazing around in the corner. 

"If Bakugo loses, you'll be going up against Todoroki. But if he wins..."

"If he wins, Meli, then I'll finally be able to fight him fair and square and prove that I'm not A. Quirkless, B. Useless, and C. Weak! I mean seriously I took down a Bioengineered bird-man for crying out loud! What does this man want me to do to prove I ain't a weakling anymore!"

The two sat in silence for a few minutes, pondering the stupidity of Bakugo for a few minutes.

Once they were finished contemplating said topic, Midoriya decided to go support his friend in the match. Making his way towards the stadium seats reserved for the students, grabbing some popcorn along the way.

No doubt thanks to Midoriya's awesome cheering and sate sate sate-ing, Todoroki ended up victorious after a heated (and chilly) battle. For some reason, Bakugo seemed really irritated, and not just from his loss. 

This irritation, of course, came after he awoke from being knocked out. 

But, seeing as he has bullied and oppressed Midoriya for a large chunk of his life, our green-haired friend did not care about the blonde's annoyance. He instead decided to go congratulate his friend and prepare to fight him.

"Todoroki! Congrats. I know how tough an opponent Bakugo can be-"

"Midoriya. I really appreciate all the support you've shown me so far, but right now, you are my opponent. I know how powerful you are, but I'm still going to aim for the top. Don't think this is going to come as an easy win. I'm going to defeat you with my ice. I'll see you in a few minutes then."

After that little speech, Todoroki stalked off, leaving a pretty shocked Midoriya.

"...Well that was unexpected."

"Definitely. But still, this means Todoroki is trying to grow and get stronger. Still though, he's not budging on that fire thing. It's not right, he has so much potential and he's wasting it being stubborn. How do I make him realize that?"

"I'm not sure, but you better think of something fast, because your match starts in 5 minutes."

Midoriya looked down, hundreds of thoughts swirling around in his head. How could he help his friend? 

Coincidentally, at this time, Ban had just woken up.

"Huh? Is the match over yet? Captain will give me an earful if I miss the kids' match."

Laughing, Midoriya informed the Fox Sin that his match was only starting in 3 minutes. To which he responded in panic, exclaiming that he hadn't stolen- ahem, bought any snacks yet.

Finally! A proper update after years! Thank you for reading this far! For your patience, I present a beautiful picture of Malleus Draconia for you. (Art not mine, all credit goes to the original artist)

 (Art not mine, all credit goes to the original artist)

(Malleus Draconia, from Twisted Wonderland. One of my top 5 Husbandos)