The First Day of a Major Pain in the Ass

"Check out the results from the exams!"

"Wow, the first place student scored 60 rescue points" a hero and teacher named Midnight remarked.

"He took down those faux villains like an ace! While most of the other examinees were running from the big obstacle, he wasn't afraid of it in the slightest, in fact, he looked calm, composed and completely in control! And he took it down with a single attack! And he still had time to score 200 villain points!" another hero observed. 

"Hmm, and the second-place student had no rescue points at all..." Midnight observed.

"Yeah, he was also taking down those smaller robots with ease! While the big obstacle was being released, he stayed focused on letting the smaller robots get in close, then counter-attacking!"

"Back to that green-haired kid, his quirk had absolutely no backlash at all! The last person to take down that huge villain with one attack had to go to the hospital because of the huge backlash of their quirk! I have a feeling that this year's haul is going to turn out good."

Watching this conversation was a man all in black leaning against the wall, observing the other teachers' views.

Izuku POV

A week later, the UA acceptance letter came, but I didn't even bother to open it. Meliodas did. In case you didn't know, Meliodas can come out of my head, but only for short periods of time, and he can't leave a 10-foot radius of me, or else he just goes back into my head. He says it's because he made a pledge to me, so that pledge is keeping him bound to me. Also, if he comes into my world without any support, he will just to back to Purgatory and he says that is NOT a nice place to go. Also, nobody but me can see, hear or feel him, though he can pick stuff up and such.

I suppose I'm his support, and basically what the note said is that I got 60 rescue points and 200 villains points, Allmight joined the UA faculty and that I'm accepted as the top student in the first year. So not much. I have grown to dislike Allmight and most Pro Heroes, despite wanting to become one. I

"You really do need to show more interest you know." Meliodas sighed as he threw the note on the table.

"You know that I hate pro heroes Meliodas!" I respond.

"Yea yea. We still need to do some training, because the moment you go past the first demon transformation, you would lose control and go on a rampage. We need to practice your demon powers more, or else you could lose control and end up hurting people"

THE FIRST DAY OF UA (Hey! That rhymed!)

I walked down the path with my uniform and backpack on, deciding the best way to get to UA

"You're about to bump into that wall Izuku" Meliodas sighed.

"Am I though?." I giggled. 

I already knew that I was about to bump into it, but at the last moment, I turned so fast that nobody around me would see anything of me, except the thought that I teleported.

I was walking into that wall because there is a direct passage to UA, so I wouldn't have to worry about crashing into stuff and turning when I ran there.

I stopped in front of UA, but people around me though I had teleported or something, but I took no notice of the surprised looks and kept walking - slowly of course.

Before I could enter the building, I spotted Todoroki also heading that way.

"Hey, Todoroki!"

"Midoriya. Hello." He responded, nodding at me. He was also in my class so we decided to walk together.