Chapter 4- Morning Discussion

(America's PoV)

I opened my eyes as the sunlight practically begged them to open and as it turns out, it was already late in the morning . What did I do yesterday? I pressured my simpleton of a brain to remember but all I got was the night sky and a some sort of pirate ship. Oh yeah! Me and Father went out and wait... Where is skull?!

I immediately sprung up and scaned my room. Then it came apparent to me that my room looks like a pig's den at least that is how father would describe it. I stretched myself out and out of the comfort of my bed. I went to check on my brother, UK or as best friend France calls him Britain. He was sound asleep which was good news for me because that meant I could pick up a little.

First I made my bed. It was one of the easiest to do because I only have a blanket and a pillow. All I needed to do was make sure they're no creases when it was all done.

Second I get all the clothing that is not where it belongs and determine whether it is dirty or not. If it is dirty I put in the basket for the maids to clean. If it is not dirty I put it in on my bed so I can sort through it later.

When I am done with all that, I get all the small things and either put then in a box or put them where they belong and there I am finish with picking up my room and now I can relax.

I collapse on my no longer comfortable bed and layed there. It wasn't comfortable or anything but I was too lazy to get up.

(Third Person POV)

UK then started to cry. America groaned and got up. He really looked forward to relaxing but no he was an older brother. Why was UK like this? It was like he chose the perfect time to mess with his older brother, but no he was a child. A child does not comprehend a good time to cry or not.

America picked up the crying baby and cradled it. He hoped it would calm the baby but UK just continued to cry. Maybe one of the maids knew what was wrong with him.

America made his way to the kitchen where all the maids usually met up in the morning. UK just wouldn't stop crying. America already checked his undies and tried to give UK cow milk but UK still was satisfied.

"Oh My Lord", One of the maids stop what she was doing and made her way to America. "What gotten him in such a fuss?", she said putting the stuff she was holding down and gesturing for America to give her the baby to which America did.

"I dunno he just started crying all of a sudden ", America said sounding tired despite sleeping alot.

"Have you tried giving him milk?", The maid asked trying to rock the baby.

"Yes, I think I tried about everything " America groaned.

"I think Gloria will know young master", The maid said walking towards where she last saw Gloria. America followed closely. He wanted to see how to fix the problem next time it happens. They walked for a bit before reaching the corridor (which was filled with beautiful stain glass).

"GLORIA!", the maid yelled and jogging towards the other maid.

"What do you need Karen?", Gloria sighed. She was not amused.

"The baby is well crying and me and America tried almost everything", Maid Karen said.

"Give me the child", Gloria commanded. Karen compiled and give the more experienced nurse the crying child. (FNAF noises)

Karen and America waited impatiently while Gloria shook and sung to the baby. America felt kinda guilty he never truly got to know the maids very well until UK was born because he would help England with his work. Now he help with UK and more and more he is learned their personality and such. Still he feels bad that he hasn't done it sooner.