Slice of Life chapter 11

Previously on Magical Son:

"Yes, it is a extremely big place. Very easy to get lost searching for riches and other things", England chuckled to himself.

"I can't wait to meet everyone ".

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

England looked at America. His expression changed drastically. It was like a switch turn off and another turn on inside his brain. One that he had long forgotten. He took a deep breath and without any sign of emotion replied," Not with that sort of attitude ". He needed to be more stricter on the American. He needed to be more like his father.

America exchanged a puzzled look. He almost didn't recognized his father for a few key seconds. It was like he looked at a different person than his sweet. patient, and caring, father. "Dad what do you mean by that?", America asked as a wave of Anxiety filled his body. Did he do something wrong?

England looked down to the ground. Aside from International merchants America never truly meet people from outside the kingdom. He was completely unaware of what the outside world holds. England must be prepared to train America for such a place. At least that was his view of it.

"The outside world isn't like one of the books you have perhaps read. The lines between black and white are more blurred and people are not what they seem. America if you are going to survive in this big and vast world than I must start disciplining you whether you like it or not ", England monologed in a strict tone not changing his stance grabbing America by the wrist and looking in the eyes with that expression.

America looked back at his father.. This was not his dad. At least not the one he knew. This was a complete different person. "D-Dad you're hurting me!", America squeeked out

England snapped out of his strict mode and looked at what he was doing. He looked at America with regretful eyes before releasing his grasp. He silently cursed at himself as America began sobbing. 'What is it with you and going to far', England's personal demons taunted him. He looked away hoping it was all some sort of twisted nightmare but no it was all real.

America on the other hand had his first experience with this new version of his father and he did not like it.

(With Scotland)

"Curse me bagpipes ", Scotland said as he viewed his current map. He had been gone no longer than an hour and everything had been moved to a different place and all turned around. It was like his people could not run smoothly without him.

Maybe he could do something different? Just to smooth out all the ways to do stuff when he was not around. As it right now he has everything set up so he can overlook everything, but with him probably needing to go out of the kingdom more often it would be a nice way to change up. Spring was comming afterall.

"Sir! The servants need you in the garden!", one of his supervisors/guards said standing in the doorway of the his office.

"Tell them I will be on my way", Scotland said as he thought of all the possible things that could have gone wrong. He really could just fix everything in a flash but this time he will be showing them how to do it.

Scotland put on his cape and walked towards the garden which wasn't too far off from his office. He continued to think of ways to make the system manageable to where the servants would do most of the work but not all of it. Afterall, Scotland loved working his a*s off.

"What's to seemed to the problem?", Scotland asked his servants once he reached the garden.

"We found part of the Dragon Root Flowers torn up", one of the servants said.

Scotland simply nodded and walked to where the planted was located. He picked up the flower that was torn off. "This is what you called me for lads?", He asked his servants.

"Well , you seem to really cherish the plant sir", one the brave enough servants ask.

"Aye, but that is because this here plant is special. For ye see it is the last of its kind but alas lassies it is part of the past and for now on we need to focus on the future of not only this kingdom of for yer selves", Scotland said picking a flower from this plant. He gave it to one of the servants. "Give this to James. Tell him I got a job fer him", Scotland commanded the servant. The servant obliged and scurried away into the servants quarters.

Things from now on are going to be different.

"Sir you got a message from England"

"Send it to my office" Scotland said with a smile.

Things are going to be way different from now on.

(With the Frances)

"Listen Father I understand that France is a family name but why must we all be named it?! It is confusing", France (kid) asked his father.

"Because I said so (my moms reasoning )", France (adult) said back.

"Must be stupid reasons for that small brain of yours", France (kid) said to himself.

"What was that son?", France (adult) asked.

"I said your reasonings are stupid! Your brain is the size of a grain of salt and you think you have the audacity to come in here and just expect things out of France!", France (kid) yelled. This of course started an argument.

"Oh so your mad at my judgment skill with your sister?", France (adult) asked.

"SHE IS 2!", France (kid) yelled back.

France (child) looked at their brother and father arguing. The tension was there so heavy that even a baby could feel it. It was all France's (child) fault after all. They had one job and they failed miserably. All they had to do was be normal.

"Adrienne?", one of the maids tapped on the small child's shoulder.

France (child) looked up. This was her human name afterall. It would be foolish not to react to it.

"Time for your nap, Misses", the maid said picking up the small and young child. France (child) yawned has their persona changed. The maid looked worried and confused. Who can blame them. This was a very odd phenomenon afterall.

"So you still can't control it?", the maid asked France (child). France (child) nodded his head. Another yawn came from his mouth , he began to close his eyes and he drifted off to sleep.

They were such an odd ball.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_--_-_-_-_

Hey yall!

Okay so here is a slice of life for me to get back into the book. Like it said in the AN I will not be posting as constantly anymore because *drumroll* school or maybe I will because my brain likes to do the opposite of what I say.

Anyway this is very lore filled and hopefully the next chapter will too. Remember the ahit is only getting started.

Words: 1178

Date: 09-21-2021