AN -plus something extra

LOOK I AM MAKING THE SECOND PART.  I AM JUST TRYING TO TRICK MY BRAIN INTO ACTUALLY WRITING THE REST OF IT.  INSTEAD MY BRAIN WANTS TO DRAW AND SEE SKELETONS DO TONS OF THINGS AHHHHHHHHH.

BUT IN THE MEANWHILE HAVE THIS

"Where am I?", America muttered as he was woken by a strange light on top of the ceiling.

"YOU ARE IN THE RESIDENCE OF THE GREAT PAPYRUS!" the great Papyurus exclaimed proudly.

"How did I get here?" America questioned the skeleton. 

"well buddy, we were wondering if you could tell us", another skeleton dressed in blue asked from the corner.

America shurged.  This must be a dream after all most of his dreams started out this way and just got more nonsensical along the way.  America thought "f*ck it", and said,  "I honestly don't know. One minute I am resting with Army and the next I am laying on some random couch".

"HMM SOUNDS LIKE YOUR ENTRANCE...MRS. SUNGLASSES," Papyrus said to what seemed to look like one of America's states if he had any.

"For one, my name is California, and for two, I intentionally came to this world," California said with a glare of sass in her tone.

"Blimey another America?", United Kingdom said, coming in from the kitchen in an apron.

"It may be so", another skeleton said next to him.

"Well dear, the universe is collapsing on itself", France said scooting United Kingdom closer to her with an obvious jealous look on her face.  "What unholy love triangle is that?" America thought to himself. 

"Oh dear, it appears that are dreadfully confused on to what is going on here.  Allow me to explain.  You are stuck here in this universe until something helps the stability of the timelines and time itself", a goat creature just explained

  "What the fuck am I dreaming about?" America questioned his stability of being sane.

"OH I CAN ASSURE YOU THIS IS NO DREAM", Papyrus said with the absolute of confidence.

"Somehow that makes it worse", America stated under his breath.  The only good thing to come out of this is that he didn't have to do paperwork.

"Don't worry you have all of us to keep you company," New Zealand said popping out of no where with a smile.

"Oh God, they keep multiplying," America said more to himself then anything.

"Hey mates! Me and Merica went to the store no problem and bought serm thingys for food", Australia said bursting through door with his older more depressed emotions kid of a brother.

"Oh Australia! Just in time! Meet another version of your America", United Kingdom said as he walked to the front door to greet Australia and emo kid America.

"Oh Bonkers! Ello mate I'm Australia", Australia said as soon he put everything down.

"Ello, I'm...well my brother just said my name", America said awkwardly chuckling.

"...".

"Did I say something wrong?", America asked Australia, his nephew.

"It appears, we found the difference in the universes", Gaster said to United Kingdom.

"Indeed, although I never thought that there would be a universe where he was my brother, but it appears there is", Britain said.

"Wait, if I am not your brother in your universe then what am I?" America asked United Kingdom.

"You are my son", United Kingdom said as the camera closed up on him and thunder rang in the background.

"Ink explain ", Other America said yeeting Ink to the middle of the room.

"Well, it appears that a whole different multi-verse has condense onto this one," Ink said.

"English! English!", Second Reich yelled from across the room.

"Wait you are alive?!" America exclaimed.  If he was drinking something, he would have have spated it out.

"Not now, this is important", Second Reich replied.

"So blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah ", America zoned out on to what Ink was explaining.  People who he thought were dead were alive, and his brother was his father. 
What else could happened?