Chapter 5- History Lesson

(Previously)

England's nearly jumped. He didn't mean to let out too much information but Russian Empire already knows about both America and UK. Knowing how the Russian is, he would probably tell all the other Empires. It is in the best interest for America to fully know all of them even if it is earlier than England had planned. A history lesson is in order

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Let me put UK down in his crib so then I can tell you all about all the other Empires", England said strolling towards the con-joint room of America and UK. They grew more attached then he had expected but it was alright at least they got along...that is what England always told himself at least.

"Other Empires?", America asked plainly as he followed his father to his room. This was all new information to him. How long was his Father hiding this? No better yet. Why was his father hiding this from him. Was he even planning to tell him?

"Yes. You didn't think me and your uncle were the only ones? Did you?", England asked almost laughing at America's navieness.

"Nnnnoooooo", America half lied. I mean he knew France's dad was an Empire and that France's friend was an Empire but he thought that was about it. Now that he thought about it, what exactly made an empire an empire? Were there qualification ot can anyone be an empire? Was he an Empire? (Not yet bud)

"Well good cause then I can skip a few unpleasant years" England said shivering at the memory of his father. Those terrible terrible years. What a ruthless man! Taking his own citizens children and...

England didn't want to think about it.

"Dad are you okay", America asked knocking England out of his terrible flashback.

"I am fine America. I just remembered some terrible memories", England said finally entering the room after staring at the door for 5 minutes.

"What could make a memory bad?", America asked following his Father to his room.

"Losing Something (more like someone)", England said placing down UK.

"Like Losing what?", America asked looking down at the crib which UK was just placed.

"Something more Precious than gold and more stronger than an army" England said picking up America and carrying him to the classroom.

"What can be be more precious than gold and more stronger than an army", America asked looking into his father's eyes.

"Something I think you would understand when you are older", England said walking down the hallway.

America swifted and thought to himself on the subject. He hated when his father did that to him. It is not like he is too imature to understand but then again his father always knew something he didn't.

"So what are we learning?", America said as he was placed down on a desk. The mystery person had only sparked America's curiosity for other nations and Empires. How many more could there be out there?

"Well the other Nations past", England writing on the chalk board. America's curiosity died down. He didn't want to admit it but his father was a very boring teacher. He usually just ended up reading it later.

This will be fun.

(One Hour Later)

"And that is how magic got banned from all nations" England finished just to see America sleeping. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to teach him right away. He should've wait until the morning. Then at least America would've been awake for the lesson. England sighed and picked up America and took America to his room.

What other things should he tell America? It was not like anytime America does not know will hurt him. There is no dangers in America not knowing about his Father or Ireland. Scotland and Russian Empire should be the only other countries America fully introduced to. Heck America is not even a full teenager. He is a kid!

'Should I tell him about Wales?', England thought to himself.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Sorry for the short chapter I promise 2000 words next time