Chapter 7- Arguing forces

"Oh hello! You must be America!", the dance instructor said looking in the general direction of America. He wore a tacky sweater with a white underneath blouse and topped it off with a hat. The main feature that stood out to America were his old cracked glasses. They kinda reminded him of his dad when he used to read him a bedtime story every night.

"Go on, introduce yourself. I'll be back within time's notice,'' England told America, preparing to leave for the meeting that sprung itself on him quite literally.

"You are not staying?", America asked, giving England the puppy eyes.

"I am sorry but I have to attend something", England said.

America sighed, turned around to the teacher and said "Yes I am ". He extended his hand to the stranger for a proper handshake. He needed to at least show respect for the elder gentlemen. Maybe the tutor would surprise him?

"Oh let's start in the beginners stage of the dance and then we can take you from there", the dance instructor said, getting America's hand and kissing it as customary to the country which he originated from.

"Um yeah", America said quickly, stripping his hand away. This definitely was not the surprise he thought. He knew it was customary with the Royals as he saw people do it to England multiple times. Was it disrespectful not to or was it just a show of gratitude? Whatever the case he rather not have anyone kiss his hand or kiss anyone's else's hand for that fact. To him it was just gross and he would rather do anything other than that.

"Okay so let's start with balance", the instructor said, getting some books out of his bag. They were all about different subjects but that was not the important thing at the moment for they served a different purpose. The important thing right at this moment was that they were big and heavy. (I know nothing about dance lessons so don't come after me)

"So what are these for ?", America asked, not fully knowing what they were going to do with the books. His best guess was them reading up on balance, dance moves and stuff. His father would've started off with that but then again this man is not his Father.

"This,'' the instructor said, getting the books and placing them on America's head. "Now try to balance them without dropping them", the instructor instructed . America got the whole balance on its head but was this really necessary for dancing?

"So what now", America said, balancing them with ease. Honestly this was nothing new to him. In fact this was something he did very often when he got bored in the library. It was quite fun seeing how many he could carry on his noggin.

"Uhh walked in a straight line", the instructor said, not expecting America to get that on the first try. Most people don't.

"Okay?", America said emphasizing that he didn't know what this was all for, but alas he did it anyway for the man's sake and his father's. He walked in a straight line without dropping any books. Like I mentioned earlier in the chapter this came with ease for the American had practiced unknowingly.

"Well I guess you got all that sorted out", the dance instructor said getting some shoes out of his bag. "I think it is time for you to use these", the instructor said, getting America's attention.

"What are those?" America asked, walking back the books still on his head. These shoes look very odd to him.

"Heels... they make you taller ", the instructor said, giving them to America who simply closely inspected them.

"Why would someone want that?", America asked. Living alone in a castle most of your life can have major effects on your fashion sense or what women like. Maids are very nice maybe a bit too nice.