Who are you?

Amer:

"Your daughter Jodha will enter the house of the Mughals..mark my words Champavati mark my words"Shagunibai words were thundering in her ears.Champavati woke up with cold sweat.

A week later:

Champavati was more than pleased,her eldest daughter , Rajkumari Jodha's marriage had been fixed with Raja Suryabhan.She was happy that Shagunibai's prediction would be false this time.

On the other hand , Jodha was not that pleased considering the fact that the man she was going to marry was her younger sister, Sukanya's crush.

Jodha sent a message to Suryaban to meet her at night near the balcony . She cleared the misunderstanding between them about the necklace he had found . He believed the necklace fallen on the ground near the temple was Jodha's and he fell in love with her when he returned the necklace . When Suryaban heard that the necklace belonged to Sukanya and not Jodha and the fact that Sukanya was madly in love with him.Suryaban laughed and told"Maybe the necklace may belong to Sukanya and maybe she may have a crush on me but I never fell for the necklace nor for its owner I fell in love with the person who took it from me , thanked me and then gave one of her own necklace to the poor people . I fell for your attitude and your beauty . Now please give me permission i need to go to my room." With a pranaam Suryaban left . Jodha was stunned, this man amazed her , he was so direct with his confession and she must admit she had also fallen for him a bit.

Next day was Gangur puja,the palace was filed with diyas and there was a lot of noise . Jodha was happy , within a week or so her marriage date was fixed with Suryaban.She couldnt wait for today's gangur puja.She went off to get flowers for her Kanha.

In Jalal's camp , close to Amer:

Jalal was practicing sword fighting.In his head , his soldiers words were playing about Amer's beautiful princess who had defeated the mughal soldiers.He wondered about this lady who was able to defeat her soldiers.He wanted to see her and made a plan to enter Amer today night .

"What was her name u said again?"Jalal asked the soldier.

"Jodha,Raja Bharmal eldest daughter Jodha"

"Jodhaaaa"Jalal said laughing and somewhere in Amer Jodha felt someone calling her name and her heart"s erratic beat.

Night time:Gangur Puja

Jalal was strolling through the city he saw how the city was functioning .

He went to a sword shop , the owner was laughing and sharpening his swords.He said,"Oh brother , take one of my sword its so sharp that it will easily slice Jalal's neck.

Jalal laughed,"Oh really are you sure? This sword doesnt look that sharpened i will show you what a sharpened sword is ."

Jalal picked up a sword and started sharpening it . He went to a nearby sugarcane shop and sliced it into two with once sharp curve.The sword owner was surprised.

Jalal smiled and gave him the sword and said"Be careful of what you say , Jalal's sword is sharper than this and instead of his neck your neck will be in two."

Laughing Jalal went . At that point of time , an announcement was made to give way for the royal family.Jalal smiled what a perfect timing, he thought.

He walked side by side and heard passerby saying that "The elegant lady sitting in the second palaquin wearing blue attire is Rajakumari Jodha.I have heard that she"s going to marry King Suryaban soon"

Jalal went in front to look at this lady . He came to the lake where Jodha got out with her sister and her mother.

Jalal's breath stopped for a moment . He had never seen anyone so beautiful in his life.

Dark black hair, slim body and big doe eyes she was a beauty that even the goddesses would be jealous of.

Jodha came out and was searching for Raja Suryaban but her eyes locked with a man.He looked so dignified for his coarse clothes.He was exuding charm and dignity.She couldnt look away from him.His eyes were dark like a magnet and he had a body of a warrior.

"Who was this man ?" she wondered. She heard her mother call her and had to go she turned back to see him again for one last time but he disappeared.

Jalal's heart was beating so fast that he felt the world and time stop when he locked his eyes with her.He heard someone call her name and she went and he followed her and walked side by side with her and he smiled when he saw the princess look back and search for him.

Jodha mother told Jodha to pray and let the diya float on the water.Champavati told her daughter that people say for a moment you can see your future in the reflection of the water.

When Jodha set the diya on the water, she prayed to see her future and when she opened her eyes it started raining . A storm was lashing and in that split second she saw his reflection.

Everyone was running , Jodha was sitting alone on the steps and Jalal was standing behind her.

She turned back to see this man but the mist covered him.

Her heart was beating like it was saying "that this was the man in her destiny" but her brain was saying "no its suryaban" but then the heart could understand things the brain wouldn't. And in this intense fairy like dream Jodha heard her mom call her she ran and looked back once to see this man again

Jalal saw her and for the first time he felt his heart.He had countless woman in his harem who wanted his attention for his crown but none of them made his heart beat like this.

"What was so special in her?"Jalal was going behind her when he saw the anklet that had fallen from her feet.

He smiled and picked it up , cleaned it and kept it with him as his first memory of meeting her JODHA---till we meet next time.

Jodha's heart was still beating , she wanted to have a glimpse of that mysterious man.

After arriving at the palace,Jodha ran to her room,Mainavati wondered what was wrong with Jodha but thought it was noything.

Jodha looked at the water placed for her bath and again she saw his reflection.

Who are you? Why do you keep coming wherever I go and whatever I see .....Why does my heart beat so fast when I see you and when will I see you again..........

Hi guys , hope you enjoyed it. whenever I am free I will update it . Probably weekly or maybe 2 times a week.Enjoy reading ..................