Let's Seperate

Sujamal had left the palace after having a conversation with Jalal about Abul Mali and told him to stay away from Benazir.

But right now, nothing mattered to Jalal, he had hurled some accusations that had ended up hurting the love of his life.

How much ever he wanted to deny, Jodha was the one and only woman he had loved .

Jodha on the other hand, was angry. Angry at the fact that, the man who had trusted her before didn't trust her any longer.

There was a lot that had happened and she felt that it was best that she took some time off and went far away from Agra, far away from him.

Sleep had hardly come to Jodha the previous night and looking at her condition ,it was breaking Mothi's heart.

Around afternoon, Jodha's room,

Jalal didn't know how he could face Jodha.

Whenever he closed his eyes, all he could see was her pained face and all he could do was nothing absolutely nothing.

Jalal forbade the guard to announce his name. He entered the room announced.

She was sitting near her balcony in a deep thought. Jalal crept upto her and sat beside her facing away from her.

"Jodha begum..."

"You are here....I wanted to tell you something and I need your permission."

"Before you tell anything Jodha begum, I am extremely sorry for what happened , I hope you can forgive me"

" I wanna go away from here."

Jalal was stunned at what he had heard.

" Jodha begum , I did tell that in anger yesterday, but I never meant it ."

Jodha looked at Jalal with anger in her eyes,

" And what would have happened if I had left today? What would you do? Because for you everything is a play. My feelings are a play, everything for you is a play."

"If u had gone today, I would have searched the entire sultanate for you."

There was a silence that prevailed.

" Why do u want to go away from here? Is it because you are angry at me?"

" Yes, you are right, it is because I am angry at you. How did you even think like that?", Jodha asked in a bitter tone.

"Then what was I supposed to think Jodha begum, I saw you hugging someone ,going to a cottage at night and holding hands . What should I have thought?

I thought it was a man you had liked before our marriage and all these things between us was just a facade so that u could run away from me.",

Jalal replied raising his voice.

" I have never .... never loved anyone before our marriage Shenshah and neither did I love you. If I had loved anyone I would have never married you and taken those 7 oaths of marriage around the fire.

I never loved anyone but......but I had just started liking you but then you went to Benazir and on top of that you told certain things that hurted me.

If I am here , whenever I see you , your face reminds me of those hurtful words but at the same time, I like you then how am I supposed to face you ? How am I supposed to face the person who I had started loving and then who just hurted me by telling some hurtful words."

Jalal was stunned at the sudden revelation.

If this was what she had wanted , and if this was what was gonna earn his forgiveness then he would do it.

" I give you permission , you can leave Jodha begum."

Jodha was surprised by the answer and looked at him.

Jalal looked back at her with moist eyes,

" But tell me where you wanna go, i worry for your safety. And you must promise me that you won't go away from there."

Jodha nodded her head,

" Nearby Todar mal ji had opened a place where people from the temple teach children and take care of travellers. I just want to go there to get a fresh mind."

Jalal smiled and looked at her,

" Even I think what you told us right , you need time to think about us. But you wouldn't mind if I visited you, right?

" No I wouldn't."

" Then , get ready Jodha begum , I will drop you there and come."

" It will take sometime Shenshah, I will go tell good bye to Ammijan and Rahim and come"

Hamida's room:

Hamida was shocked at what Jodha had told her and even more shocked that Jalal had allowed her to go.

" Jodha, I know what Jalal has done was wrong but you can be angry at him , but don't leave me , my dear child. I will be lonely without you."

" Forgive me Ammijan, but I need some time, some wounds are so deep that only time can heal it."

" If that's really what you want my child , then may God stay with you. I will come to visit you my child."

Evening,

Jalal and Jodha set out for the ashram. It wasn't that far from the palace so Jalal went there with a few guards.

No one had knew that Jodha begum had left the palace except for Hamida, salima begum and Ruqaiya.

Ruqaiya and Maham were overjoyed to know that their plan had worked and Jodha would be going away from Jalal's life.

Ashram,

While Jodha along with moti were busy arranging her things. Jalal went to speak to Today maal.

" Today maal sa'ab.. I"

" You don't have to worry Shenshah, it's very safe here, and Jodha begum , we will definitely take good care of her. I will update you every day."

" Thank u so much , Today maal sa'ab but I had another request , I will be coming here in the evening along with you and I will be staying here."

" But Shenshah won't Jodha begum realise that you ..."

" I will wear a mask and come, and change my voice."

" As you demand Shenshah, I will make a room for you beside her tent."

That night,

Jalal and Jodha had to share the tent.
There was an unspoken silence between them.

Jalal went and lied down on the diwan.

Jalal was on the verge of sleeping when the wind started blowing strongly.

Jodha saw Jalal shiver a bit, she took a blanket and wrapped it around him thinking he was asleep.

She got up to leave when Jalal caught her hand,

" I will miss you Jodha begum."

Jodha just looked on and went back to her sleep.

Next morning, when she woke up Jalal had left, Moti came inside and gave her a letter that Jalal had told Moti to write in which it was mentioned that something urgent had come up so he had leave without seeing her.

  Precap: Jalal is gonna marry Benazir..

  Hey guys.... It's been so long since my last update, I was quite busy with my finals.

I will update quite often from now.Stay safe.