The meet

Bharmal was in a dilemma, there was no way he could meet Sharifuddin's demands , he had only one choice, to meet Jalal.
Bharmal immediately sent a letter to Chutgai khan , a minister in Jalal's court whose life Bharmal had saved , asking his help to meet Jalal.
•In Jalal's tent,
"Your majesty, Chutgai Khan wants to have a word with you"
"Allow him to come in"
"Aadab Shenshah, forgive me for meeting you at this hour. I have received a message from Raja Bharmal. He wants to have a word with you"
Jalal smiled, so he was winning this game, wasn't he.
"Chutgai Khan, why should I help Bharmal?"
"Shenshah, during your father's rule, he saved my life and also helped the Mughal's and it is known that we repay any deed done to us"
"Send a message to him, that I am ready to meet him ... and yea also add that he must not say anything to anyone in his family about this meeting"
Amer
Next day after receiving the letter, Bharmal set out to meet Jalal.But he didn't know Jodha was tailing him.It was after he met Chutgai Khan that he realized she had been following him to give him aarti.
"I know you will take a decision for the benefit of Amer, take your decision as a king before being a father and husband."
•In Jalal's tent,
Bharmal was in awe when he saw Jalal. Royal and majestic, the title Shenshah-e-hind did suit him.
"Pranam Shenshah, I wanted to tell you about how your subedar Sharifuddin is troubling us. He has put forth some unrealistic demands which we can't compile to. I need your help."
"Bharmal ji, there's a solution to this. You can surrender your kingdom under the Mughal rule and in order to strengthen our relationship, you can give your eldest daughter, Jodha's hand in marriage."
Bharmal was shocked, Jodha's hand in marriage that to the Mughal's and on top of that Jalal.
Chutgai khan advised Bharmal, " His Majesty is asking your daughter's hand in marriage to strengthen the relationship between Mughal's and Rajputs. She will be the begum of Shenshah-e-Hindustan."
Bharmal nodded his head and agreed for the marriage and the date was set to next week , without any delay as Jalal had to return to Agra.
Amer:
Bharmal called all the family members and broke the news that Jodha's marriage had been fixed with Jalal. But none of them had the heart to tell Jodha. It was supposed to be joyous since their eldest daughter was getting married ,but not to a Rajput but a Mughal.
Jodha had seen the crestfallen faces of her family members, it felt like they all were hiding something.
Bharmal called Jodha that night, " Jodha, I hope you understand I had no choice for Amer and it's people, I agreed to give your hand to .."
"Stop" , Jodha said Bharmal.
"I dont want to hear his name , I know you will choose a wonderful person to marry me. Not someone like Jalal whose heartless and doesn't respect anyone."
How could Bharmal tell his daughter that she was going to marry Jalal only, even before he could utter another word , Jodha told she would leave cause she had to get up early tomorrow and prepare for Muhdikhai rasam .
That night when Jodha went to her room , she wondered who was the man she was going to wed?
"It won't be Jalal right , Kanha" , she said looking at a painting.
After meeting Jalal the other day when he saved her , she had painted a picture where Jalal and Jodha were looking at each other. She didn't know why she painted it , she didn't even have answers to many questions related to Jalal that popped her in her brain.
"That's was probably the last time I had seen him after this I will never see him again."
That night, Jodha had a dream of getting married to Jalal, she woke up with a start. The first rays of the sun were shining through her window and she hoped that the dream wouldn't come true but somewhere in her heart she wanted it come true."
Muh dikhai rasam:
After receiving a message from Jalal that he was going to marry a rajput princess the entire Agra palace was in a chaos.
Mariam Makani on the other hand was happy. She had always wanted to make an alliance to the Rajput counterpart after they had given her shelter and saved her. She ordered that the entry of Jodha into the Agra palace will be according to the Rajput traditions.
Ruqaiya on the other hand didn't care. She had heard that this Jodha who Jalal was going to marry was beautiful. But Jalal won't even care about her after their first night together.
Mahamanga set out to Amer, after all she was the vazir and she had to see the marriage preparations.
Afternoon,
Jodha wore a pink choli, lehanga and shawl with heavy and intricate designs. Her face was laden with very light makeup and she wore a necklace that was passed down generations. After covering her face , with the shawl , her sisters and mother bought her to the hall.
Jalal was sitting on the other side of the room and the bowl of water was the separation between them.
Jodha was breathing heavily, she couldn't wait to see the face of the man who she was going to marry. Jalal on the other hand was waiting to see Jodha's reaction once she saw his face.
When Jodha looked at the water , she saw Jalal's reflection, impossible she thought. What was wrong with her? She was going to get married to someone else and even now she saw Jalal's face.
She closed her eyes and opened it again hoping that she wouldn't see Jalal's face again. Jalal was smiling looking at her inner conflict. He laughed and said,
"Subhan Allah, you are very beautiful"
This voice, Jodha looked up, she was stunned, it was none other than Jalal. She was going to marry Jalal.
At that moment, a gush of wind entered, the candles blew off , Jodha's shawl flew open and she behold his face.
Stunned by what was happening, Jodha ran away from there to her room. No this was not happening, Jalal here , she saw her mother behind her , it's Jalal . The one I am going to marry is Jalal?
"I am sorry, but we couldn't do anything"
"Please leave me alone , please" Jodha just sat on the floor. Her heart was beating so fast, that she couldn't even catch a breath. It was Jalal and she looked at the painting so all this time in her destiny it was Jalal's name written and she had hoped it was wrong.
On the other hand, Jalal was smirking looking at Jodha's reaction. He was enjoying this a lot. Mahamanga on the other hand was insulted, "How could this girl just run away from Jalal?"
Sharifuddin was boiling with anger, he was supposed to be there, he was supposed to be looking at Jodha's face not this Jalal.
A while later,
Jodha made up her mind. There was only one way she could make Jalal break this marriage. She called  her loyal maid who was her best friend as well, Mothi, " Mothi, tell Bapusa that I want to speak to Jalal privately"
Mothi was shocked when she heard what Jodha said, Jodha couldn't even stand the name of Jalal and now she wanted to meet him.
Bharmal went to Jalal and apologized on Jodha's behalf.
" I am really sorry, she was very shocked , I hope you can forgive her, but there's something that I hope you could do Shenshah. Jodha wants to have a word with you privately"
Jalal smiled , what was Jodha planning now, he wanted to see.
"Definitely, I will go and meet her"Jalal said.
Maham was shocked when she heard this. No one ever commanded Jalal to meet them and Jalal was going to meet this girl. Sharifuddin was burning with so much of jealousy that he wanted to kill Jalal then and there.
Jodha's room:
Jodha and Jalal were the same age with Jodha being elder than him by 22 days. They both were 20 years old right now.
"I heard you wanted to meet me" Jalal said while entering.
Immediately a curtain fell , separating both of them.
Jodha's beauty couldn't be explained in mere words. Even the goddess's would be jealous of her beauty.
" I have 2 conditions Jalal"
"You are the first person to address me by my name, I won't mind cause we are the same age ."
"I don't care you can do whatever you want. Now will you listen to what I want to say , I have 2 conditions and if u fulfill both of them I will marry you."
Jalal wasn't surprised, considering that it was Jodha ,who was always full of surprises.
" Tell me your conditions"
"1st, I won't change my religion, I want to practice my religion freely. And 2nd, I will take my Kanha to Agra and I want a small temple in my room."
Jalal was shocked, he didn't know how he should react, he saw Jodha smiling under her veil.
Jalal smiled looking at her, " If this is how you wanna play the game Jodha ,be it"
"I accept it." Jalal smiled and looked at her.
"What!!!"Jodha asked looking at him with her face filled with surprise.
"I accept your conditions, why are you so surprised, what did you think? I won't be able to fulfill it . You don't have to worry"
Jodha had no other choice left she had to marry him. And Jalal was smiling looking at her defeat.
That time, both of them heard footsteps, Jalal put his hand protectively in front of Jodha.
The wind was blowing hard , so the curtain parted and the yellow veil covering her face was lifted.
Sharifuddin was about to enter the room when Jalal stopped him. "What are you doing here, Sharifuddin?"
"Your Majesty, there was a letter from Agra."
Jalal got pissed, he had to put Sharifuddin in his place , "Badi ammi, Maham would have come. What are you doing here?You can go now , there's no need for you to be here"
Sharifuddin was raging, he was trying to move sideways to have a look at Jodha on the other hand Jodha was trying to cover her face.
"You can go Sharifuddin, is there anything else?"
Sharifuddin went dejected from there.
Jalal turned back and looked at Jodha who was trying to cover her face.
He came close to her, picked the veil up and covered her face, " Take care Jodha, enjoy your time in Amer, because soon you will become my wife and come to Agra.Goodbye Jodha."
Jalal turned and went leaving Jodha  spellbound.
For one last time before he left , Jalal turned and smiled at her.
Hey guys hope you enjoyed!!!