Confused Emotions

Jalal was lying down on his bed and was staring at Jodha' s anklet when a soldier came in..

"Yes,what happnend now?"

"Shenshah, we just got a news from our spy in Amer. They have caught Abdul ."

On hearing this , Jalal got up with a start .
Abdul was Jalal's close friend ,someone who he trusted and whose opinion was in high regard.

Jalal immediately mounted on his horse and went to amer where he saw Raja Suryaban holding Abdul and was about to kill him when
"Stoppppp....." a voice was heard. A sweet voice which gave Jalals heart a calmness.

He looked at the person who had said this and there she was again , the girl who took his breath, the girl who when he looked at ,he smiled peacefully...she was none other than Jodha.

"Maybe he's a Mughal but he's not in a good condition and our dharm doesn't allow us to attack such people"

Everyone there agreed with Jodha and kept praising her for her wise words, while Jalal looked at her with respect and regard.

later that night,

Jalal disguised himself as a guard and went to meet Abdul . At the same time, Jodha also came down to give food and question Abdul.

"Abdul, why did Jalal send his army to the temple and loot all the jewelry of kali maa mandir?"

Abdul was shocked on hearing this, "Dear Rajkumari, what are you saying? Jalal never gave his soldiers any such command. I agree Jalal may be an angry , ruthless and heartless person but he would never hurt anyone's religion irrespective of whichever god it is."

Jalal on the other hand was standing as a guard near Abdul's cell and heard the conversation. He had never given such order so who had the confidence to go against Jalal . He would go to the depth of this.

Jodha was shocked when she heard what Abdul had said.
"But, those were Mughal soldiers only."

"Rajkumari, just because you see something doesn't mean it's true. Maybe they are Mughal soldiers but not all Mughal soldiers will receive command from Jalal only. These could be soldiers from other subedars as well.Jalal is my childhood friend and he would never do like that. I agree he's ruthless, heartless and doesn't trust anyone but he will not stoop so low."

While talking to Abdul, Raja Suryaban came there.
"Rajkumari Jodha , it doesn't suit you to be hear and talk to this lowly person. Now let me talk to him and beat him and ask him where Jalal is?"

Saying this Suryaban took out the whipstick to beat Abdul but Jodha stopped him.
"You maybe be my fiancé but don't forget this is Amer and I still have a say. I have spoken to him and I will give you permission to speak to him but not to beat him , only if there's a condition to beat then only will I allow you to do so."

Jalal looked at her , this girl was impressing him more and more.

"Why, do you like Jalal or what that you don't want anything to happen to his close ones?"Suryaban asked

"I hate Jalal as much as you do for the way he treats people by taking rash decisions by the fear that he has instilled in people. But at the same time hurting someone who still hasn't harmed you in any way is against my dharma."Jodha replied.

At that time, Jodha turned her head and saw him. The man who she saw in her future . He was standing right next to her as a soldier. "No, something is not right."she thought.

She took out her sword and kept it on Jalal's neck, "Who are you?"

Jalal smiled a bit, it was the first time someone kept their sword on his neck and that too a lady but no ordinary lady in Jalal's eyes. He wanted to get her , to make her feel afraid of him and he said " Rajkumari, I am a soldier"

"Then, prove that you are an Ameri soldier". Jalal couldn't contain his smile now ,she was smart. He lifted up his sleeve and showed the ameri symbol.

Jodha was shocked, but she couldn't say anything. She lowered her sword and bowed her head " Please forgive me for my mistake, I felt I saw you somewhere, in the waters of the lake"

She waited for his reaction but he remained passive, "I see"

Jodha went and Suryaban followed her utterly confused about what had just happened.

Jalal saw the retreating figures and saw Jodha turn back and look at him. He couldn't help smiling when Abdul broke it.

"Well, do you have any plans of getting me out of here, Jalal?"

Jalal immediately killed all the guards around him and freed Abdul and told him to write on the wall that Jalal will make Amer his.
He took Abdul and ran away from Amer.

In Jodha's chamber, Jodha was restless, who was that man and why does her heart beat so fast around him like he was her destiny.
At that point of time the news came , Jalal has broken into the prison and taken Abdul with him. And the guard who she put her sword on was none other than Jalal.

On the other hand , Jalal was thinking about the today's events , Jodha , till we meet again have a nice sleep...

Hey guys ... hope u enjoyed the chapter!!!