Who will win?(Part-2)

•Intro-

It had been a month since Jodha came to Agra. She had become quite close to Hamida,Salina and Rahim. At the same time she had become the target of hate from Maham Anga and Ruqaiya. Her relationship with Jalal was ok neither too good nor bad.

A letter had come from Amer, stating that Jodha's father and mother will be visiting her as a part of their culture. During their stay, Ruqaiya and Jalal had hatched a plan to bring Jodha down by playing a game of chess. But Jodha ended up winning the game and Jalal gave her a ' Farman'(a Farman is basically a written order from the emperor) stating that she could ask him for anything she wanted and he would give her but she refused to take it. A week later after Jodha' s parents left.

•Jodha's room:

"Begum shaibha , Shenshah is entering," a aid announced Jalal's arrival to Jodha.

Even before she could react, she heard Jalal's voice,
"Jodha begum because your parents were here , I didn't say anything but you have wounded my pride by not accepting the Farman."

"According to the Farman, anything I ask you will give me. But you can't."

"Jodha begum!!!!", Jalal roared, " You're crossing your limits keep that in mind."

Jalal left the room in anger.

That night-

Mothi was returning to Jodha's room.

Unknown to her Adham Khan was following her.

Moti saw him and ran from one pillar to another, but drunk Adham caught hold of her shawl and she ran away to the harem, tears in her eyes.

On the other hand, Jodha begum was searching for Moti .

Moti found a spare shawl but Adham Khan covered his face with the shawl and entered the  harem as a woman.

Ruqaiya had seen all this and woke up Jalal.

" Jalal there's a man whose entered the harem."

Jalal went in anger and entered the harem at the same time Jodha found a crying Moti.
"Moti , what happened, why are you crying?"
"Nothing happened Jodha, let's go."

"No one will leave the harem, all of show your faces."Jalal roared in an angry voice.

Ruqaiya's room:

While Jalal was in the harem, Ruqaiya called Mahamanga.

"Maham, I saw Adham entering the harem, and I also know you have hidden him."

Maham was shocked, the last thing was she wanted Ruqaiya to know about it.

"Ruqaiya begum, I will make sure to help you but please don't tell Jalal."

Ruqaiya started laughing, " Thank god Maham your smart unlike Hamida, when I become Begum-i-Hind, I want to make sure you remove all the obstacles. Otherwise.."

"As you wish, Begum-e-khaas", Maham left the room.

Maid quarter's:

Maham saw Moti and saw her crying,
"Moti, what happened why are you crying?"

"Mahamanga ji, you're son Adham , he was trying to molest me."

"Omg, what are you saying? This is bad you should go tell Jalal about this."

"But Maham, he's your son"

"Even if he's my son he shouldn't do such a thing."

Moti went to tell Jodha, Mahamanga started smiling,
"Bevakoof, you and your Jodha are gone now.As long as I am alive no one will touch Adham."

A tearful Moti told about what happened to Jodha. Jodha with blazing anger met Jalal and told him to give justice.

Next day, In the court:

Jalal was investigating the case but all the evidence was against Moti.

Adham Khan was not in Agra , he was in Malwa.

To make matter's worse, the previous night, Mahamanga wrote a fake letter and addressed it to Moti making it look like she had a lover.

Jalal shouted, " Enough, to have the audacity to lie to Shenshah-e-Hind. Tomorrow you will be buried in a wall. All of you can leave."

Jodha was shocked, what was happening, she realized this was all Maham plan, what could she do she had to get her friend, Moti out of danger.

Ruqaiya was laughing in her brain looking at Jodha's face, "How sad Jodha, first your maid and next is you."

Mahamanga looked at Ruqaiya with a victory smile.

That night,

Jodha's room was dim, not even a single light was lit, her eyes were filled with tears.

~A while ago :

Mahamanga had visited her,

"Jodha begum, your friend will die tomorrow and you will bleed alive looking at die"

Mahamanga took Jodha's hand and gave her a vial.

"This contains poison,who knows you may need it tomorrow."

Laughing Maham left the room.

The conversation with Maham was playing in her mind.

Jodha had to do something but what.

Her eyes fell on the Farman, that's the key , for Moti's life.

She ran to take the Farman, only this could save Moti life.

At the same time, Jalal entered Jodha's room,
Jalal was taken aback, Jodha's room was not lit except for the diya burning in front of her Kanha.

He saw her hugging something,
"Jodha begum, I came here..."

He was cut by looking at Jodha, she had tears in her eyes , hair disheveled and there was profound sadness in her eyes.

Jodha got up and ran towards Jalal,

" Shenshah, you gave me this Farman . According to this, you will grant me one wish anything I want. It doesn't give pride to a king to go break his promise. I want Moti's life."

Jodha looked with anticipation at Jalal. Jalal smiled and took the Farman,

"You're right, it doesn't give pride to a king especially me to break my promise. If you wanted my head, I would have given it to you but you chose your friend's life. I admire you for that ." , Jalal said while tearing the Farman away.

Jalal turned to go but he was stopped by a soft feminine hand clutching his arm, he looked at Jodha and then her hand.

Jodha left her hand and was about to fall, when Jalal pulled her arm and bought her closer to him.

"I will never break my promise. I need to go and tell Atgah about this so be at ease. You can meet Moti soon."

Leaving her Jalal went. Later that day, Moti came and hugged Jodha,

"Jodha, I am so sorry. What did you have to do anything to get me out of there? I would died for you .."

Jodha told Moti about the Farman.

Maham anga was shocked to hear what happened. She went to Jodha's room in anger.

Jodha smiled looking at Maham,

"Mahamanga ji, take this bottle, I guess you will need it"

In anger Maham left the room.

Hope you guys liked it. Stay tuned!!!!