The beginning of our Love

Warning- The following chapter may contain some mature content.

Later that night , Jalal had gone to meet Sharif Uddin whislt Jodha was sleeping on the bed.

"Why did you do it? Is it because you lust her, don't you have any shame Sharif Uddin..?", Jalal was at the top of his anger

" Yes, it's true I lust her, I am the one who won Amer, so she's my trophy. She's so beautiful Jalal , that even the sun would hide it's rays for her."

" Sharif Uddin...know your limits, because you are my sister's husband, I am only imprisoning you but if it were any other person, I would have made them blind, for lusting my Begum."

Jalal went out of the prison cell in anger and went to Jodha's room to find her sleeping peacefully.

In Abul Mali's camp:

"Jalal, you must kill Jalal, Benazir. He has a weakness for beautiful girls like you. Benazir , my love, after killing him, this whole Agra will be ours and you will be my queen."

"Your word is always going to be obeyed Abul Mali", said Benazir with a smile and wrapped her arms around Abul Mali .

Sujamal heard what Abul Mali had just told , he had to go inform Jodha.

Before that Sujamal sent a letter to Atgah, stating that someone will come from Abul Mali's camp and Jalal had to be careful.

Sujamal's adviser advised him against it, but Sujamal didn't pay attention,
" I promised my little sister Jodha, even if my life goes , I will protect Jalal even if he is my sworn enemy."

Next morning,

Atgah Khan had received the letter and immediately sought attendance with Jalal, but Jalal dismissed it saying it could be one of Abul Mali's tactic.

At the same time Maham entered the room, Atgah always considered her as a lady with whom no one should mess up. She was capable of twisting words and he always wished Jalal to be wary of her but Jalal rather kept her at a high rank and Atgah felt that one day it was going to cost Jalal something really close to him.

"Jalal, there's a gift for you, outside."

" For me badiammi, from whom?"

" Idk Jalal , but it's huge and magnificent, something you will definitely love."

Jalal went out to Angoori Bagh to find a huge cage wrapped with a velvet cloth.

In front of it,he saw many concubines, Begums but his eyes couldn't find Jodha.

The guard opened the curtain, to reveal a very beautiful woman. She was Persian, with dark blue eyes, an enticing body and and bronze skin that shone the rays of sun.

Maham was pleased , finally a beauty who she could use against Jodha and maybe help Adham to improve his rank.

Jalal on the other hand found the girl very pleasing to look at , he turned his head to find Jodha coming out of her room.

" Jalal, come let's go meet her.", Maham spoke with enthusiasm.

Jalal looked at Maham and told that he would come to see the girl and to go ahead without him.

Jodha had come to see the girl, she had to admit the girl was really pretty maybe she was the same age or probably a year older than her

Jalal finally spotted Jodha, his heart was racing to meet her , she was a green satin nightgown which accentuated her curves, there was no makeup or jewelry except for the red tint on her lips.