Prologue

'Walk the Plank!' -Cotton Parrot

'I challenge Davy Jones!' -Will Tuner

Captain Jack Sparrow was struggling against the Chain Cuffs on his arm After Dear Elizabeth Swann Cuff him to the Pearl.

Jack Look Around For Something to break free from the Cuffs As He saw a cannon ball rolling by as He spots An Lantern with freshly hot wax.

He took out his Sword and Try to Reach the Lantern with it as He Successfully Did. Then He Broke The Lantern against the Wooden Pilliar as He carefully spilled the Oil and Wax onto his chains.

Jack was pulling His Arm and Hand Hoping for the Chain to Slip Off as He Grumbles and growls 'Come on' Over and Over.

Until He Managed To Get the Cuff Chains Off as He was Free also managed to kept his Rings On His Hand.

Jack Sparrow smile in victor Until He felt a Large Breath on his back as He Slowly turns around and Faced The Kraken!.

The Kraken Roared In His Face with It's Giant Teeth while Jack got slimed by The Kraken Drool for Hunger as His Hat come out of The Kraken Mouth and Onto the Pearl Deck.

Jack slowly shivers and Cringe in Disgust as He stand there.

"Not So Bad..." Jack said calmly while Wiping the slime off his Face.
He looked down and Spotted His Hat.

"Oh!" Jack said as He picks it off and wave the slime off his hat too.
Jack Put it on and He look at the Kraken with a firece stare and a Charming smirk.

"Hello Beastie.." Captain Jack Sparrow Said as He Took Out His Sword and Runs Towards The Kraken and Stand In a Battle Formation.

The Kraken Itself Went For The Kill as Jack Manage To Dodge It Razor Sharp teeth as He Took Cover at the Middle Mast Of The Black Pearl as He Feel The Kraken was slowly dragging the Black Pearl Underwater.

Jack Sparrow Manage to Stab and Slash a few of the Kraken's Tentacles Near The Mast as He Feels The Kraken Making the Pearl leaned to the Side.

Jack Grabs Hold To The Mast as He Look down to the floor as He sees the Sea level was Rising And Rising Until It's was above his Boots Now.

Jack Manage to get a last glimpse Of What's Left of the Crew that's was rowing away on a Roll Boat that's Has Cotton, Mr Gipps, Will, Mary, Pintel, Ragetti And At Last His Sweet Killer Elizabeth Swann.

Jack Sparrow Sighs as He pray for whatever waits for him at Davy Jones Locker as The Sea Levels was now about His neck then He was fully underwater holding onto the Mast.

Jack was sure that The Pearl was almost fully underwater while He Closed His eyes to brace himself for the Locker.

Then Suddenly A Flash Of Multiple Colors Appears In the Sea For a Moment Then The Black Pearl and Jack Sparrow was Gone from The Kraken Clutches.

Meanwhile at The Flying Ductmen.

"What's Has Happen!" Demanded Davy Jones as The Rest Of The Crew were confuse as He is.

"I don't Know! Sir! But Something Happen that's certainly wasn't caused By Us or The Kraken..." One Of the Crew said while Davy Jones Growls in Rage as He turn to the Crew.

"Open the Chest! I need to see it!"

[With The Remaining Crew Of the Pearl]

"Did you see all that?" Will asked everyone as they all nodded.

"Aye! Something mus' has happened that's cause the Pearl to be Simply Gone!" Mr Gipps said as He stared at the View where the Pearl was once was.

"Whatever it's was.... I had a sense of something between the land of Mother Of God and The Land Of Lord...." Mr Gipps Mutters.

To be continued....