Chapter 4: Meeting a Fellow Pirate & Mute Lass that Reminds Him of Cotton

Jack Sailed Through the Clouds Above the Distant Land as He was in a Clear Area with His Ship after he manage to stop his ship to sail while signing to himself. Sometimes He wished to be taken by the Kraken.

Jack looked around as He Pat the Black Pearl Wood softly with a smile. "At Least we're still together," He said to the Pearl while He look onwards towards the Sky.

The Sun High in the Sky while Jack suddenly have an gut feeling all of a sudden then He pulls out His Pistol and turn around fast and aims it at the person behind Him.

"woah! Put that Down!" Yelled Roman as He raised his hands up with Cane in hand. "Who are you? And how did you get on my ship?" Demands Jack with a glare.

"Well-well Captain, I got here on the normal way~ which By the way isn't a giant damn floating flying- Ship!" Roman snidely remarks as He look at Jack.

Jack look at him for a moment then lower his pistol a bit. "You still haven't told me who you are, mate..."

Roman straighten his coat as he smirks, "Roman Torchwick at Your Service, The Crime Lord of This fair City... " He said with a bit of pride.

"Ah... Pirate.. I see.." Jack nods as He put away the pistol as He look at him with a smirk of his own.

"Pirate? Me?... Well... Considering that I do well... My Business... Also Meet My Partner, NEO!" Roman Said as Said Person poke jack back with her Deadly Umbrella as Jack turns around to face the mute woman.

Neo gives a wave at him as Jack blinks Until She Held a Sign that's had a handshake on it. "Ah.. she's a mute, Like Cotton, " Jack said with a nod.

"Cotton?" Roman asked as One of His eyebrow raised at the question. "An Crew Member of Mine, He had His Parrot Named Liffy, Until We.. separated from the Storm in the Sea!.." Jack said as he lied at the end as He felt he wouldn't give too much information to random people he just meet.

"Riiiggghttt . . . So what's you doing here in Vale anyway?..." Roman Said Straight to the Point. Jack sighs as He rubs his head backside. "Mate, Just some troubling Sailing that's all, In an instance I would on my life and out of your territory, Pirate Word" Jack said with his hand place on his chest of where his heart would be.

"Hey why the rush huh?" Roman Said as He put his arm over Jack Shoulders as Jack look to both sides as He chuckles. "I really don't want to insult you in anyway, As I would want to start eerm- Require myself back up with a crew," Jack said as He points around the pearl to make his point.

"A Crew Huh?... Hmmm...." Roman Said as It seems like he was thinking. "Of course, I assure you, This would convince you to a reasonable choice?" Jack takes out a bag and handle it to Roman.

Roman carefully open the small pouch which reveal PURE gold Coins as Roman eyes turned into $ itself as Neo looked as well with an Awed Expression.

"I got it from a few... Old 'friends' . . . Heh.." Jack replied as He frown as He remember His time with the Cannibal Tribe and Running into the East Indian Trading Company Remains.

"Say If I did help you in anyway, What would you first interest would be? Answer Honestly, " Asked Roman out of Curiosity as Jack looks at him with a smile.

"If I Had a Large enough crew, With Excellent Skills and Experiences, Firepower, I would get very amounts of 'Lien', Valuable Treasures of The World, Then Possibly build a Huge Fleet of the Seas, " Jack said with a simple Honest answer.

Roman jaw drop at the answer as Neo wiggles her eyebrows with a sly smile at Jack.

"You must be the Craziest Guy to even think that, You would even need to Raid the Biggest Richest People to spread your name!" Roman Said as He hopes to lead Jack to Raid the Schnee.

"Oh?.. who would you have in Mind?" Asked Jack.

Roman smirked devilishly as He said "The Schnee..."

To be continued . . .