Chapter 3: The Black Pearl In The Sky With the Raven

.
'The Pearl Won't BE TAKEN FROM ME AGAIN!' -Barbossa

'I need The Pearl to Free My Father!' - Will Turner

'Welcome Aboard On The Black Pearl! Miss Turner!-' Barbossa

'STOP BLOWING HOLES IN MY SHIP!' -Jack Sparrow
.

[Patch CliffSide]

Jack sighs as He found one bottle of Rum in His Chest In the Captain Cabin Of the Black Pearl. He open it up and takes a Sip While He Sigh in Relief as He went outside the cabin with Rum in his hand and Head Up the Stairs and to the Wheel.

Jack humming a bit while He spotted a Raven on His Ship Wheel.
"Shoo!" Jack said as He waved at the Raven But it didn't move as He raise an Eyebrow in Question.

"You remind me of the blasted Monkey in some way..." Mutters Jack as He take another sip Of Rum.

"Ah at least, I don't have to see the Monkey..." Jack said as He placed the Bottle Of Rum Down Onto the Small Table that's was in front of the wheel.

"Are you gonna to finish that?" Asked a Women Voice.

"Ah No, After when I get my beloved ship out of here.." jack Replied as He stop talking as He slowly turns around and Sees A Pale Beautiful, Black Haired Masked Women as Jack suddenly being reminded of Yang Xiao Long. But...

"Ah... And who you might be? lass.." Jack cautiously asked as He narrow his eyes in Suspicion.

"Oh What's Wrong? Captain?" The Pale Women asked Mockingly as Jack hands grip.

"What's wrong is that This is My Ship, And I believe I didn't invite you on it, Now did I?" Jack said as He glared at her with a frown.

"No You Didn't, But I just Invited Myself..." The Women Replied as Jack kept his Guard Up.

"So What Business do you have here anyway?" Jack asked as He circled around the Women Carefully as He look at her.

"My Business is Why are you here..." The Pale Women demanded as She pull Out a Sword Of Someone as Jack try not to show fear as He grabs His Sword Handle.

"Now I wouldn't tell you that if You give me something valuable with Pay, Lass," Jack smirks as He said it while He notice The Women stop for a second before She digs into her pocket and Pulls out a Bag and toss it to Jack as He catch it with his other hand.

"Now start. talking" The Women Demanded Again as Jack Sighs While Explaining Everything he knows. His Ship. His Name. And His Arrival along with the cover story of him being from a Village on an Isolated Island.

Also His Encounter with The Xiao long Rose family as Jack finished it with a sigh. "And that's about it," Jack said as He open the bag and looks at the 100 Lien and Some Diamonds as He put them away in his Coat.

"And The Black Pearl...?" The Women Trails off as Jack looks at her with a stern glare.

"She's not for sale or for the taken.... She's Mine... I lost Her Two Times And Not a Third Time Ever.. so Help Me Mary Mother Of God,  I'll won't let you take it or even move her forward-" before jack could finish his ranting the Black Pearl suddenly moving forward like it's was sailing on the wind/Sky as Jack Grabs onto something same with the Women.

Jack Looks over the Side and Sees The Anchor Being drag against the CliffSide Floor Until it's Hangs In the Air While Jack Runs for the Ship Wheel as He Grabs Onto it as He Turns The Ship Towards The Opposite Direction of the CliffSide as The Black Pearl Sails Straight Through the Sky And Above the Sea Water as it's was Stable for Now.

Jack Sighs as He didn't know what had Make the Pearl Sail through the Sky Now as He turn to face the Women. "Well... Now isn't that a dazzling surprise, Isn't?" Jack smirks as He Replied.

The Pale Women Straightened Herself as She Look at Jack for a Moment.

"Well You can Say So..." The Pale Women said as She look at th sky while Jack look at the distance ahead as He take out his Telescope and Look through it as He spots Some Lights Up ahead. "Ah! Some Land Upahead..." Jack said as He puts his telescope away.

Jack turns to face the Pale Masked Women only to find That she was gone. "Huh... Like a Phantom of the Sea..." Mutters Jack while He held onto the Wheel as He Hums a bit.

.

.

-Meanwhile with Torchwick and Neo-

.

.

"Neo!" Roman Called Out as He Was standing in The Warehouse where He usually spends Most of his time planning on Robberies or Other Things as He Spots His Ice Cream Theme Colored Mute Assistant coming his way.

"Ah there you are! Now Have You Wondered you get this feeling on how our lives are going to get fucked up in one point?" Roman Questions as Neo Shrugs while typing on Her Scroll then shows it to Roman, as She typed this {Eh, Sometimes..}

[Why Do you Ask?] Neo texted/Signed as Roman Sighs as He straightened His Bowler Hat as He held his Cane.

"I don't know, Maybe I have a Feeling that whatever I do in the future, will kill me, Crazy feeling, Eh Neo?" Asked Roman as Neo nods in agreement as Roman Lights Up a Cigar and Smokes It.

Neo looks around Until She see something out the Window which make Her eyes widened as Plates as She shake Romans arm really hard.

"H-Hey! What the Hell Neo?!" Roman demanded as Neo points towards the Window as Roman Sighs and Takes a Look then for a moment later. Roman Eyes widened and His Jaw Drop to the Ground at the sight of what he saw.

For what He saw is a Black Flying Ship as Roman Slowly takes the Cigar out of His Mouth as He looks at it. "I think I been Smoking to much..." Roman Replied as Neo roll her eyes as She takes pictures of this Event Much the Same thing that the Residents Of The City Of Vale Been Doing.

{Lisa Lavender (TV News): There Have Been Reportings Of a Black Flying Ship Over the City Vale as Some Witness Say They say One Person On It from Near their Apartment Windows Or They saw what looked like a Teenager, Vale Police have taken in the Case, So far, As Headmaster Professor Declared to Look Into this as Well. Some Suggest the Boy Is Part Of the White Fang, Others Believe it to Be Atlas, But Whatever it is, We May Get the Answers We May Looking for in the future.}

Jack Peacefully sail the black pearl through the sky as He Was drinking His Bottle Of Rum While Down Below On a Sidewalk Lies Glynda Goodwitch and Professor Ozpin as Ozpin Narrow his eyes at the Black Pearl with thought.

"Hmmmm..." Ozpin Hums In Question.

to be continued......