Chapter 1: The Black Pearl At The Patch

[Remnant. The Patch, Cliff side]

At The Forest of Patch, at The CliffSide Lies Summor Rose Gravestone as Young Ruby Rose walked towards the Gravestone with a Banquet Of Roses In Her Hand.

"Hey Mom, How are you this Morning? It's been a great start for me! Yang Got Me Some Magazine Of The Lastest Weapons," Ruby said with a small smile as She Place the Banquet Of Roses in front of the Gravestone.

"Uncle Qrow Came By for a Vist, And Told Cools Things Of His Missions! Like fighting Multiple Grimm and Bandits! Aww! It's sounds so amazing!!!" Ruby cheered in excitement with a little jump.

"I can't wait to be a Huntress like you Mom" Ruby said with a sad look on her face as She stared at the Gravestone. No One Knows How Summer Rose Died But She hadn't come back from a Mission ever since Ruby was very very little.

"But I'm sure I'm going to Be The Best At it! But You Know? Dad and Sis Always looking at me like I'm still little! But I'm not! I drink milk!" Ruby pouted as She cross her arms across her chest.

"At Least I have Zwei and Creseant Rose!" Ruby said positivity as She look at the grave. "Then Maybe Someday I might Even Find Out How You Been Gone for so Long.." Ruby whispers that last part as She sighs deeply.

She rubs her arms as She look out at the Distance View Until Suddenly she felt The Ground Shaking a Bit then Stops.

"Woah! Was that's an Earthquake?" Ruby Questions as She Look around and Then She noticed something Beyond The CliffSide, It's was faint but She sees the Sea Water shaking and rumbling aggressively.

"H-Huh?......." Ruby said confuse Until There's a Loud Splash and a Force Of Wind Passing through her as It's send a Large Uncontrollable Shake Through out the Patch.

As Back Home At The Xiao-Long-Rose- Residence.

Tai and Yang Notice The Shake As It's was Coming towards the CliffSide. "Ruby!" Yang cried out as She went outside and Hop on her Trusting Motorcycle 'Bumblebee' as She Immediately Rides Out Towards The CliffSide direction.

"Yaaannngg!" Called Out Tai as He run out of the Garage as He take a deep breath then heads back inside to grab The Family Car.

Yang was riding fast as She could towards the CliffSide as She thought 'Hang On Little Sis!'

Meanwhile Back With Ruby.

Ruby Had Widen Eyes as She falls to the Ground while She Watched a Large Black Ship with Black Sails (With a little white Square Patches) On the Three Masts as It's Comes Out Of The Sea and Rises Into the Air.

The Black Ship Was Spilling Out Of Sea Water as The Sails were Wet while The Anchor Falls Onto The Ground Next to Ruby.

Which Ruby gaves Out a Large Sound Of 'EEPPPP!' as She's was Started a Little Frightened By it as It was next to her Then Ruby gave Another look at the Black Ship.

The Black Ship was floating Still in The Air (That's Right I make The Black Pearl Float fly in the air! Hah!) As It's was anchor Down which was Obvious to Ruby.

Ruby take a closer look as She Notice the Back Of the Ship Design as It's was almost based On The Sea as To the Two Merman and the Tridents they hold in Between the Three Large Lamps Well Two Considering of one Them is Broken and looks like been shot at.

She turn to Look The Wet Cannons as She was in Amazement Of How The Ship Looked and It's Beautiful Design despite it's Battle injuries in front of her.

There's was a Motorcycle Sound as It's was Yang had arrived on Bumblebee (Not the Most Favorite Transformer Bumblebee, Guys Sorr) as She get off the bike as she parked it and rans towards Ruby.